Advent Calendar 2015

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

anaphasiia
Pizzicatta
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:50 am
Location: Manhattan
Tings: 3495

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by anaphasiia » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:42 am

Ooh, beginner's luck! Thanks Santa! :noel:
Image

Harpic fraîcheur
Rayman Origins
Posts: 26122
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Location: Au pays des prouts
Tings: 1028334

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Harpic fraîcheur » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:33 am

Congratulations Imco and anaphasiia ! :)
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Posts: 12553
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Right here, right now!
Tings: 176605

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Rayfist » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:25 am

Santa wrote:Good luck, everyone, and if you're extra good, maybe you'll see that PlayStation 4 or Xbox One under the tree this year!"
Nah, I'm getting a SEGA CDX.

Is it too late to sign up? If not I'd love to participate.
Image
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8722
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24785

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Fifo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:27 am

Rayfist wrote:Is it too late to sign up? If not I'd love to participate.
Here’s your response:
Santa wrote:If you're late to the party and the awards have already started being handed out, do not worry, you may still sign up, but your chances of receiving a prize will obviously be lower.
Hope it helps ;)

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Posts: 12553
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Right here, right now!
Tings: 176605

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Rayfist » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:28 am

Ah, I missed that. My bad. Sign me up then. :)
Image
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

#Toilet Paper#
Antitoon
Posts: 1578
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Location: Où ça pue
Tings: 0

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by #Toilet Paper# » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Fifo wrote:
Santa wrote:if you're extra good, maybe you'll see that PlayStation 4 or Xbox One under the tree this year!
I already have a PS4, dear Santa. ;)
Image
Image ImageImage

The FISTING ORDER is a club of fags

PS: J'ai pété et ça pue.

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8722
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24785

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Fifo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:17 pm

#Toilet Paper# wrote:
Fifo wrote:
Santa wrote:if you're extra good, maybe you'll see that PlayStation 4 or Xbox One under the tree this year!
I already have a PS4, dear Santa. ;)
http://i.imgur.com/EqLr0WW.png?1
Ffs stop it.

#Toilet Paper#
Antitoon
Posts: 1578
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Location: Où ça pue
Tings: 0

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by #Toilet Paper# » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:23 pm

Fifo wrote:
#Toilet Paper# wrote:
Fifo wrote:
Santa wrote:if you're extra good, maybe you'll see that PlayStation 4 or Xbox One under the tree this year!
I already have a PS4, dear Santa. ;)
http://i.imgur.com/EqLr0WW.png?1
Ffs stop it.
Oh yeah sorry I made a mistake
Image
Image ImageImage

The FISTING ORDER is a club of fags

PS: J'ai pété et ça pue.

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8722
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24785

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Fifo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:33 pm

#Toilet Paper# wrote:
Fifo wrote:
#Toilet Paper# wrote:
Fifo wrote:
Santa wrote:if you're extra good, maybe you'll see that PlayStation 4 or Xbox One under the tree this year!
I already have a PS4, dear Santa. ;)
http://i.imgur.com/EqLr0WW.png?1
Ffs stop it.
Oh yeah sorry I made a mistake
http://i.imgur.com/ymW0PtD.png?1
For f*ck’s sake stop making fun of me!

———————————————————————————

I wonder what would happen if Santa runs out of Tings.

#Toilet Paper#
Antitoon
Posts: 1578
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Location: Où ça pue
Tings: 0

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by #Toilet Paper# » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Fifo wrote:
#Toilet Paper# wrote:
Fifo wrote:
#Toilet Paper# wrote:
Fifo wrote:
Santa wrote:if you're extra good, maybe you'll see that PlayStation 4 or Xbox One under the tree this year!
I already have a PS4, dear Santa. ;)
http://i.imgur.com/EqLr0WW.png?1
Ffs stop it.
Oh yeah sorry I made a mistake
http://i.imgur.com/ymW0PtD.png?1
For f*ck’s sake stop making fun of me!
*Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs*

As I understood someone can take part anytime before the end date ?
Image ImageImage

The FISTING ORDER is a club of fags

PS: J'ai pété et ça pue.

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8722
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24785

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Fifo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:43 pm

#Toilet Paper# wrote:
Fifo wrote:For f*ck’s sake stop making fun of me!
*Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs*

*Laughs* *Laughs*
I now hate you. :(

TFDS
Clark
Posts: 8909
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:50 pm
Tings: 123715

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by TFDS » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Shit, I was late this year. Oh well, at least actual active members will have a higher chance to win.
With these being said, sign me up as well.
Drolpiraat wrote:*reads the script*

*finds out the truth about [naked Rayman]*

Image

Santa
Pâquerette
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:10 pm
Tings: 13143

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Santa » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Today's winner is Fifo! Congratulations, here's 150 Tings!
Fifo wrote: I wonder what would happen if Santa runs out of Tings.
I have plenty more tings back at the grotto in the event of my sack running out. :noel: You could say I have many little helpers who can give me more.

Fifo
Moskito
Posts: 8722
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Location: rm –rf /*
Tings: 24785

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Fifo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Santa wrote:Today's winner is Fifo! Congratulations, here's 150 Tings!
Thank you so much Santa! I’m happy I got something this year! :noelnoir:

OCG
Roméo Patti
Posts: 18552
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 9:24 am
Location: RPC Pirate Ship
Contact:
Tings: 9820

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by OCG » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Congratulations!
Image
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Keane
Globox
Posts: 15054
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am
Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0cUxXDLdk
Tings: 145022

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Keane » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:35 am

Put me on the list too Santa!
Burgers float into my room...
Image
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

DandyGuy
Ptizêtre Femme
Posts: 6238
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 pm
Tings: 1772

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by DandyGuy » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:32 am

SANTA I HOPE IM NOT TO LATE :oops:

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77550
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 553610

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Hunchman801 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:00 am

Congratulations, Fifo!
Image

Stormtrooper934
Moustique
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:48 pm
Contact:
Tings: 975

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by Stormtrooper934 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:41 am

Santa wrote:Today's winner is Fifo! Congratulations, here's 150 Tings!
Fifo wrote: I wonder what would happen if Santa runs out of Tings.
I have plenty more tings back at the grotto in the event of my sack running out. :noel: You could say I have many little helpers who can give me more.
I put 200 tings on my Christmas list this year!

#Toilet Paper#
Antitoon
Posts: 1578
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Location: Où ça pue
Tings: 0

Re: Advent Calendar 2015

Post by #Toilet Paper# » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:59 am

Fifo wrote:
#Toilet Paper# wrote:
Fifo wrote:For f*ck’s sake stop making fun of me!
*Laughs* *Laughs* *Laughs*

*Laughs* *Laughs*
I now hate you. :(
Image
*Laughs*
Image ImageImage

The FISTING ORDER is a club of fags

PS: J'ai pété et ça pue.

Post Reply