SOTM#155 – Freestyle

For all things related to Pirate-Community and its websites.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Re: Monthly Signature Competitions

Post by spiraldoor »

spiraldoor, on December 6th, 2008, wrote:RayMag should have a "Sig of the Month".
Jman, on December 13th, 2008, wrote:From now on we will be hosting a monthly signature competition!
I wonder. :|
Jman
Bzzit
Tings: 57987

Post by Jman »

spiraldoor wrote:
spiraldoor, on December 6th, 2008, wrote:RayMag should have a "Sig of the Month".
Jman, on December 13th, 2008, wrote:From now on we will be hosting a monthly signature competition!
Sorry sir but I didn't read your post. I really don't look at the Raymag topic much because there is always 4 pages added to it every time I look at the members forum. So erase any dumb thoughts from your brain.
ImageImage
6/100 - Not Boon :partyhat:
Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by Shawn »

Holy Crap wrote:Nope, megaman's bullets are shiny, Jake would be killed in seconds. :P
Damn right. There is no way Jake is kickin' any Mega Man's ass. They're all robots, that can be rebuilt. (actually they are a few times. Especially Zero. That hero of a Reploid ain't ever gonna die.)
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Jman
Bzzit

Post by Jman »

Pff but Megaman is kind of lame imo. Master Chief is wayyy better! Bungie pwns Capcom anyways.
ImageImage
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Lame? LAME?! BOY! You have the audacity to put "Mega Man" and "Lame" in a sentence?! BOY, IMA HAVE YO ASS!! :pascontent:
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Jman
Bzzit

Post by Jman »

Shawn wrote:Lame? LAME?! BOY! You have the audacity to put "Mega Man" and "Lame" in a sentence?! BOY, IMA HAVE YO ASS!! :pascontent:
Simmer down now. I personally am not a fan so I put "imo" in my sentence.
ImageImage
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

it waz a jk ffs :pascontent: :pascontent: :pascontent: :pascontent:
Jman
Bzzit

Post by Jman »

Jokes are funnier when you don't give off the impression that you are angry. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
spiraldoor
Oumbr

Post by spiraldoor »

Jman wrote:
spiraldoor wrote:
Sorry sir but I didn't read your post. I really don't look at the Raymag topic much because there is always 4 pages added to it every time I look at the members forum. So erase any dumb thoughts from your brain.
You've been at PC for two and a half years, and you come up with this idea a week after I do.
Funny little coincidence there.

And how exactly are my thoughts dumb?
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Jman wrote:Jokes are funnier when you don't give off the impression that you are angry. :mrgreen:
I thought it was obvious that I was kidding. :| :( :confus:
spiraldoor
Oumbr

Post by spiraldoor »

Shawn wrote:I thought it was obvious that I was kidding. :| :( :confus:
Believe me, I know exactly how you feel.

Man, I feel that way all the time...
Acarr
Électoon

Post by Acarr »

Shawn wrote:
Jman wrote:Jokes are funnier when you don't give off the impression that you are angry. :mrgreen:
I'm going to have to understand that you're making a joke whenever you put in the :pascontent: smiley lol.
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

I'm glad you've realized that.

Yer mom is a sleazy bitch. :pascontent: :pascontent: :pascontent: :pascontent: :pascontent: :pascontent:
Acarr
Électoon

Post by Acarr »

Oh no ye know D8

Oh wait...never mind *whistles tune*

hehe
Holy Crap
Vendeur
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Tings: 80202

Post by Holy Crap »

Acarr wrote:
Shawn wrote:
I'm going to have to understand that you're making a joke whenever you put in the :pascontent: smiley lol.
I usually am joking when I use it.
Jman
Bzzit

Post by Jman »

Yeah, but you are always joking. :mrgreen:

DUDE BALLIN' AVVY MAN!
ImageImage
Holy Crap
Vendeur
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Tings: 80202

Post by Holy Crap »

Jman wrote:Yeah, but you are always joking. :mrgreen:
You may have a point there. :mefiant:
Jman
Bzzit

Post by Jman »

I know I have a point. :fou:

But anyways... NO MORE SIGNATURES CAN BE ENTERED PASSED FRIDAY. THE POLL WE BE UP ON SATURDAY.
ImageImage
El Dango
Aline Louïa
Tings: 105675

Post by El Dango »

I hope i win. :mryellow:
But i don't expect me to.
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
Joshua822
Estellia
Tings: 21010

Post by Joshua822 »

Dark Rayman with a machine gun is a great idea tough :D