Rayman PC IRC (group-chat instant-messenging)

For all things related to Pirate-Community and its websites.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
saerleiya
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 5782

Re: Rayman PC IRC (group-chat instant-messenging)

Post by saerleiya »

Created a link into my sig tho (i discovered IRC with your sig Ray :P)
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.
THEdragon
Clark
Tings: 47510

Post by THEdragon »

For some reason it's not working for me any more. It just comes up as a completely black page.
When you defeat nine antitoons with one punch!
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

THEdragon wrote:For some reason it's not working for me any more. It just comes up as a completely black page.
Ah, that's a common error for some reason. The workaround is to download Pidgin, like the front page suggests and follow the instructions.
Louvis
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9935

Post by Louvis »

Somehow I can't make my Pidgin work correctly.
I can easily create new account (yeah I followed every step in guide made by you), yet no Nickserv/Chanserv tab pops out. I can connect to our room (not using slash commands), but I can't type. After some time I lose connection with Nixtrix (no response from server if I remember well). When using webchat I see my client poltergeist, at closing Pidgin it "leaves". I just... don't know??? I had no issues like this with Mibbit.
I'm on yer forumz, butcherin' yer grammar.
Tumblr! | DeviantArt!
THEdragon
Clark

Post by THEdragon »

RayFan9876 wrote:
THEdragon wrote:For some reason it's not working for me any more. It just comes up as a completely black page.
Ah, that's a common error for some reason. The workaround is to download Pidgin, like the front page suggests and follow the instructions.
Heck no I'm not downloading any pigeons. Stupid errors...
PowerPatrick
Master Kaag
Tings: 6665

Post by PowerPatrick »

Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

I'll add those to the front.
GNineify
Bégoniax
Tings: 38675

Post by GNineify »

Alright, ya little shits. This is in a huge need of a bump. Don't you think it's the perfect time to make the chat more active?
"uckfay isthay itshay iyay'may outyay" - ales mansay probably
YOU'VE FOUND THE ULTRA AMAZING EASTER EGG THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER!
THEdragon
Clark

Post by THEdragon »

I agree, for I am a witness to the joys and deranged hysterical entertainment that is capable of taking place there! Let's dig up this chatroom corpse and work a little bot of necromancy magic on it!
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Why not. I am busy right now but I might come on IRC Chat once.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Yeah, it has been rather dead, never got anything in whatsoever, maybe later on today.
Louvis
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9935

Post by Louvis »

Chat with us dangit!
I'm on yer forumz, butcherin' yer grammar.
Tumblr! | DeviantArt!
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Yeah, I got back from College, had to eat first.
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

IRC was fun yesterday. Hope to chat with ya guys again.
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Meh, chat wasn't as active as Monday when I was on yesterday.
THEdragon
Clark

Post by THEdragon »

Okay, so a pretty awesome roleplay just happened in the IRC. Basically it started off with a joke AU I made in which 10-years-old Rayman is the adopted son of Betilla and the Magician, and has an out-of-control drinking problem, as illustrated here. http://imageshack.us/a/img853/6416/ovtv.png

The roleplay started off between Gnineify and I, with Child Protection Services being called to the house to take Rayman and interview his parents. Rayman is drunk off his face, exclaiming that he needs to save the Glade of Dreams, and that the kitchen is Candy Chateau. While attempting to fight off the 'evil' CPS, Rayman hits his head on a table and is taken to the hospital, where it is determined that he needs a liver transplant or else he will die. Everyone agrees that one of the parents should be the donor since they were accused of being responsible for Rayman's alcohol problem. The Magician is chosen as the donor because he is the same species and therefore is more likely to have a compatible liver. The Magician runs away and puts on a disguise and not even the best of hunters and such can find him. Meanwhile, the CPS and a detective are interviewing Betilla, and finding her behaviour increasingly suspicious. They also attempt to track down whoever supplied alcohol to a minor. Back at the hospital, the doctor knows the Magician isn't coming back, so the doctor calls a 'Liver Dealer' in an attempt to get a quick fresh liver to save Rayman's life. The dealer requests a million dollars, and the doctor agrees that the government will pay half and Rayman's parents will pay the other half. However, when Betilla receives the doctor's call she destroys her phone before even listening to the message. Meanwhile, Mr Dark is caught and accused of supplying alcohol to Rayman, but denies it. Then, the detective reveals himself as the true Mr Dark, and that he had been misleading everyone in order to ensure Rayman's death! Meanwhile, the doctor only has half a million dollars when the liver dealer arrives. The dealer is angered and leaves, while Rayman's life hangs dramatically in the balance. Suddenly, the Magician runs back in with the other half a million dollars, determined to see his adopted son live and turn his life around while he still can. The doctor gives the money to the dealer just before he leaves and receives the liver, infuriating Mr Dark. After the liver transplant, Rayman's life still hangs in the balance, as his consciousness wanders a wonderland in which it consumes excessive alcohol and heads towards the darkness. The Magician pleads with the unconscious Rayman to not give up, to wake up, to turn around. He gives a lot of emotional, heartfelt speeches and eventually Rayman wakes up. He and the doctor are overjoyed, until Rayman announces that he wants more booze, at which point the Magician is heartbroken and the doctor ragequits. Rayman then jumps out of the window, goes to the pub, beats up the bartender and gets wasted. Rayman accidentally falls into a nearby river in a drunken daze, while the Magician purposely falls into the same river in crippling heartbreak. They both drown. Betilla goes to jail and mysteriously dies. Mr Dark is happy. The end. <3

I saved the script of the roleplay and will edit it into a more readable form later.
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

That was a bloody awesome thing to be involved in, and quite the laugh too.
GNineify
Bégoniax
Tings: 38675

Post by GNineify »

This is the true definition of a depressing, yet so fucking hilarious story. This was some great activity and I'm hoping for more madness to ensue in the future, hue hue hue ~
"uckfay isthay itshay iyay'may outyay" - ales mansay probably
YOU'VE FOUND THE ULTRA AMAZING EASTER EGG THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER!
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Post by Snagglebee »

Thanks for letting me participate into the roleplay! I can't tell how much fun I had to be involved to this.
Master
Rayman 1

Post by Master »

Hehe, making that plot twist where Detective was TrueDark was cheesy, yet totally worth it.