Awesome Quotes!!

Pirate-Community Members' Forum.

Moderator: English moderators

Serza5
Bad Rayman
Posts: 48329
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: MOTHER FUCKING SCOTLAND OH YEAH BABY
Contact:
Tings: 486315

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Serza5 »

Ah Xenon never did go on IRC long enough to see how much Ads likes the comedic shows that are pornography.
Image
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:

Xenon
André
Posts: 37870
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:21 pm
Tings: 94480

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Xenon »

My record was around ten minutes on the irc, lel.
Image

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché
Posts: 26121
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Tings: -5

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Xenon wrote:
Adsolution wrote:Why are people so afraid of porn?]
For some reason, I thought you'd be one to rail against pornography.
timoo wrote:Image
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Adsolution »

Xenon wrote:
Adsolution wrote:Why are people so afraid of porn?]
For some reason, I thought you'd be one to rail against pornography.
Nah. People can do whatever they want for money, and people can do whatever they want for pleasure, so long as neither of those two things have an adverse effect on others. In a way, the porn industry is one of the cleanest around, given how few resources it takes to build and consume. Those who write this off as a bad thing I can only imagine are projecting their own personal insecurities onto these actors/consumers who clearly don't have those insecurities, which is basically just a lack of empathy.

Out of curiosity though, what arguments were you expecting me to throw forward?

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Posts: 12553
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Right here, right now!
Tings: 176605

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Rayfist »

I can see why Xenon thinks this. So many people on these forums who look at porn and hentai negatively due to lack of experience in viewing. It's funny and sad.
Image
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché
Posts: 26121
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Tings: -5

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Xenon wrote:
Adsolution wrote:Why are people so afraid of porn?
For some reason, I thought you'd be one to rail against pornography.
Adsolution was probably afraid of porn after that :
Canard WC wrote:Great Flying Poo 78:49-59: He unleashed against RayFan his hot anger, his wrath, indignation and hostility--a band of destroying Celestial Farts. Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 8093
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:01 pm
Tings: 5782

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by saerleiya »

Porn is good...some people are just overdoing it, and a few others are overreacting to it. As long as people know where each others' boundaries are, everybody is fine in my opinion.

I have no porn quotes as good as Ad admitting he likes fancy stuff on R34. Legit :).
Image
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché
Posts: 26121
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Tings: -5

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

saerleiya wrote:Porn is good...
And it will be better without furfags.
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 78055
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 559859

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Hunchman801 »

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:Adsolution was probably afraid of porn after that :
Canard WC wrote:Great Flying Poo 78:49-59: He unleashed against RayFan his hot anger, his wrath, indignation and hostility--a band of destroying Celestial Farts.

[lotsa images...]
Porn? I only see boons. :dango:
Image

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché
Posts: 26121
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Tings: -5

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Aren't the porn pics hidden by the boons? :P
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Posts: 12553
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Right here, right now!
Tings: 176605

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Rayfist »

Hunchman801 wrote:
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:Adsolution was probably afraid of porn after that :
Canard WC wrote:Great Flying Poo 78:49-59: He unleashed against RayFan his hot anger, his wrath, indignation and hostility--a band of destroying Celestial Farts.

[lotsa images...]
Porn? I only see boons. :dango:
if my eyes are viewing this right, that image in the top right, looks like you can see the slice of a butt, can't quite tell cause it's so low quality.

Edit: Actually looking at that second image I've seen that before, it's goatse. A picture of a man stretching his butthole really large, lol. So yes, those images are indeed porn to answer your question Harpic.
But anyways, in Ad's defense that was a little fucked up. :?

Adding on to my previous point, I do agree with Saer, there are boundaries. Though I've had people on the forums question me on skype when I changed my skype icon to jokingly cropped out Rule 34 as my icon. It's like ya'll have never seen those human parts before! :lol:
Image
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché
Posts: 26121
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:57 pm
Tings: -5

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Rayfist wrote:Actually looking at that second image I've seen that before, it's goatse. A picture of a man stretching his butthole really large, lol. So yes, those images are indeed porn to answer your question Harpic.
Indeed.
Rayfist wrote:But anyways, in Ad's defense that was a little fucked up. :?
Like did I said to you via PM, we respect your opinion if you don't use it for insulting us.
Rayfist wrote:Adding on to my previous point, I do agree with Saer, there are boundaries. Though I've had people on the forums question me on skype when I changed my skype icon to jokingly cropped out Rule 34 as my icon. It's like ya'll have never seen those human parts before! :lol:
You should use Rayfisting as a Skype username then ... :lol:
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

technology4617
Antitoon
Posts: 2340
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:25 am
Location: Small children.
Tings: 10

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by technology4617 »

Eshap wrote:
Netaro wrote:
Bradandez wrote:
THANK YOU! Finally, someone speaks the truth. However, Legends was a pretty good game.
I am thoroughly disappointed that this post probably isn't a joke. :(
-
Harpic fraîcheur wrote:Adsolution was probably afraid of porn after that :
Image
emshomar wrote:< just managed it to clog the toilet ._.
< made a great buisness (wow in english that sounds even better :D )

Xenon
André
Posts: 37870
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:21 pm
Tings: 94480

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Xenon »

Adsolution wrote:Out of curiosity though, what arguments were you expecting me to throw forward?
I suppose the typical stuff about women being objectified and used, men having unrealistic expectations and desires etc. Those in minority groups, from what I've gathered from randomly bumping into various bloggers, commenters and columnists is that they tend to veer against heterosexual stereotypes - particularly male ones - and I rightly or wrongly see porn-watching as a kind of piggish, manly thing to do.

I'm personally indifferent towards the subject of porn. I'm on the fence. I recognise everyone should be able to seek pleasure from whichever avenue they choose, but then again I think there's fruit on the other side of the argument too. It's probably just one of those things in life, like social media, or 'sleb culture, or Weatherspoons, that's pretty detrimental generally speaking but also benefits the masses and is here to stay, no matter what you or I, or the majority of people, think.
Image

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 8093
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:01 pm
Tings: 5782

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by saerleiya »

I didnt know social médias have been around for more than twenty centuries...

Well, it is the case for porn, at least. And it is not detrimental, it is simply taboo most of the time because it is directly related to one of people's most private topics.
Porn is directly related to human nature through the evolution of reproduction behaviour into erotical behaviour. Its form has changed with the evolution of culture and technology. Of course, the concept is not very practical.

Meh, i think i am beginning to lose myself... :s
Image
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.

Xenon
André
Posts: 37870
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:21 pm
Tings: 94480

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Xenon »

In some ways I think it is detrimental. If you look at it from purely a social perspective, for example, I think you would struggle to find any benefits. Not sure what your point is regarding human nature.
Image

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Adsolution »

I don't think it's socially detrimental. Well, not unless you're unable to make even the smallest distinction between fiction and reality, but that's the viewer's problem, and the same argument could be made that they shouldn't be watching action movies.
Xenon wrote:I suppose the typical stuff about women being objectified and used, men having unrealistic expectations and desires etc.
Through all the arguments people make about objectification in pornography, sex is playtime, just like video games are. We would never even consider hijacking a car in real life, and we would never want to, yet when playing GTA, we love to blow up an entire highway and watch all the burnt bodies scatter. Being objectified in real life is horribly embarassing, but when it's all pretend, it's one of the kinkiest things around. We know pornography is pretend, and that's why people don't typically get off to snuff videos.

Keane
Globox
Posts: 15054
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am
Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0cUxXDLdk
Tings: 145022

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Keane »

Yeah, I can't disagree with Ad, and the GTA example sums it up pretty well. Doesn't porn basically fall under the same category as disaster or gore horror movies, both things that are actually played in cinemas?

Porn just appeals through being able to present the seemingly unrealistic. I won't pretend I've never seen it or felt disgusted by it, but it's also something I wouldn't ever try to replicate in real life. I don't even think I'd enjoy casual sex.

If anything, the actual film industry is much more guilty of objectification and sexism. If you're going to watch porn you know what you're about to get into, but Hollywood's sexism is often subtle and something it doesn't directly advertise, whether it be in a very shitty "damsel in distress" form or seemingly trying to portray strong female characters and then still ending up giving all the success and power to the male ones. At least with porn most people will clearly recognise the objectification and acknowledge that it's nothing to take serious.
Burgers float into my room...
Image
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Eparcyl
Antitoon
Posts: 3860
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:04 pm
Location: Deep in your pipes
Tings: 0

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Eparcyl »

Keane wrote:Yeah, I can't disagree with Ad, and the GTA example sums it up pretty well. Doesn't porn basically fall under the same category as disaster or gore horror movies, both things that are actually played in cinemas?

Porn just appeals through being able to present the seemingly unrealistic. I won't pretend I've never seen it or felt disgusted by it, but it's also something I wouldn't ever try to replicate in real life. I don't even think I'd enjoy casual sex.

If anything, the actual film industry is much more guilty of objectification and sexism. If you're going to watch porn you know what you're about to get into, but Hollywood's sexism is often subtle and something it doesn't directly advertise, whether it be in a very shitty "damsel in distress" form or seemingly trying to portray strong female characters and then still ending up giving all the success and power to the male ones. At least with porn most people will clearly recognise the objectification and acknowledge that it's nothing to take serious.
Agree guy.
ImageImage
HONK HONK: https://youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk
Record Day ~ 2015: 267 posts, 20th/ 2016: 429 posts, 13th/ 2018: 450 posts, 8th

Eren
Bzzit
Posts: 2486
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:46 pm
Location: Italy
Tings: 24213

Re: Awesome Quotes!!

Post by Eren »

Bump!
Lianna wrote:i like Maki, i was eaten on 31 December 2010.
Image
SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Image Image
Steam Profile Youtube Account

Post Reply