Rayman 1

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.

Which version is your favourite?

Jaguar
4%
PC
23%
PlayStation
58%
Saturn
7%
Game Boy Colour
1%
Game Boy Advance
3%
DSi
3%

Total votes: 206

sergiomonty
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Re: Rayman 1

Post by sergiomonty »

Keane wrote: Well, it's pretty common knowledge the game didn't do anything to amend Sticker Star's shortcomings
...*sigh* the discussion ends here. Seriously, it's pointless, and I guess it's your... opinion. So yeah, let's move on, this is a Rayman 1 thread, please let's not murder it like this.
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

sergiomonty wrote:
Keane wrote: Well, it's pretty common knowledge the game didn't do anything to amend Sticker Star's shortcomings
...*sigh* the discussion ends here. Seriously, it's pointless, and I guess it's your... opinion. So yeah, let's move on, this is a Rayman 1 thread, please let's not murder it like this.
You're right, I'll call you retarded in this thread instead :tssk:
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

sergiomonty wrote:Yyyyeaaaah.... I think I'm getting too old for shitposting. It was fun while it lasted, but for me? it's time to move on. It comes to a point when Autistic Nigger McFartfarts jokes are not funny anymore. They're just, you know, childish?

Like, to some degree I actually expected you to respond with something serious, but you came with insults. It was hilarious 5 years ago, now it's dumb.
LOLLOLLOL mr senator humour retarbiter
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Rayman 1 still sucks.
neo
Musicien
Tings: 67444

Post by neo »

sergiomonty wrote: AAAAAAAnd you haven't played Color Splash either, which proves my point.
And I'm not going to. I have been watching it via let's play due to the story. So if I saw that I was wrong I would fix that. Have yet to see anything that makes me want to 'play' it.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Bradandez wrote:Rayman 1 still sucks.
Arguments please. Even that debate was more interesting than the current one.
GOT4N
Photographe
Tings: 400

Post by GOT4N »

Hunchman801 wrote:
Bradandez wrote:Rayman 1 still sucks.
Arguments please. Even that debate was more interesting than the current one.
T R I G G E R E D

jk, I love R1 personally too, I'd like to see your arguments brad too ^^
Raymanni
Carnivora
Tings: 12835

Post by Raymanni »

GOT4N wrote:https://twitter.com/VGDensetsu/status/7 ... 5094482944
RibShark showed me this!
THIS IS HYPE!
What's the situation with this? I'm really itching to see more of the old prototype. :)
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

Hopefully sometime very soon considering that tweet was made nearly 2 weeks ago
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

I think Brad argued his points over two years ago now. :P
CHRdutch
El Stomacho
Tings: 23733

Post by CHRdutch »

I remember he complained about "leaps of faith" or something like that.
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1365

Post by gamerz31w »

When I was 2 years old Rayman 1 first zone got Rayman 2 glade of light music was it something like Rayman 1 Platinum Edition something like R1DX for Windows 95?
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

If you're as old as you say you are, then Rayman 2 would not have come out until you were seven.
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1365

Post by gamerz31w »

I played Rayman 2 when I was 5 years old
sergiomonty
Antitoon

Post by sergiomonty »

Holy shit, I just played Rayman 1 again, and I didn't remember how unredeemably bad it was. I was joking around triggering people here, and all of the memories I had from Rayman 1 were that it was a "whatever" kind of game. But now as an adult I can say... Holy fuck what a garbage game. Like, seriously, I even dare to say that Sonic 1 is way better. And Sonic 1 is fucking shit.

Fucking cheap ass game. Cute art direction, amazing sound design, horrible, AWFUL design choices that I'm glad the gaming industry didn't take notes from. Holy shit.

Holy balls.

Leaps of faith? tons of them, cheap enemy placement with a random and unfair battle system? check. Spikes at every single fucking corner that kill you even if they're off-camera? of course there are those! Rayman 1 is a ball of perfectly spherical shit.
CHRdutch
El Stomacho
Tings: 23733

Post by CHRdutch »

Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

sergiomonty wrote:Leaps of faith? tons of them
I asked you to give me one solitary example like two years ago, and you didn't. You just replayed the game, and you still haven't. Face it, you're terrible at video games!
sergiomonty
Antitoon

Post by sergiomonty »

Adsolution wrote:
I asked you to give me one solitary example like two years ago, and you didn't. You just replayed the game, and you still haven't. Face it, you're terrible at video games!
I'm platformer king, babe. 100%'d Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, and the original Sonic trilogy among others. Rayman 1 is Radical Rex level of shit.

Why should I waste my time showing you examples when you're a sandy vagina and will keep seeing your stupid game with fanboy eyes, defending it with cape and sword like it's the fucking god and savior of gaming. You'll insult me, even if I'm right, so what's the fucking point? I've learned the fucking pattern already.
need my speed
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9865

Post by need my speed »

I was also about to ask examples of all that you said, so... The only 'leaps of faith' are those with tings just visible, for example, from what I remember.
Hello there! o/
Bzzit
El Stomacho
Tings: 24529

Post by Bzzit »

sergiomonty wrote:
Adsolution wrote:
I'm platformer king, babe. 100%'d Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, and the original Sonic trilogy among others. Rayman 1 is Radical Rex level of shit.

Why should I waste my time showing you examples when you're a sandy vagina and will keep seeing your stupid game with fanboy eyes, defending it with cape and sword like it's the fucking god and savior of gaming. You'll insult me, even if I'm right, so what's the fucking point? I've learned the fucking pattern already.
Leave Radical Rex the fuck out of this. Fucking Dare you to post this shit in the Radical Rex forum. I guarantee the fans there will not take this shit as lightly as users on this forum have regarding Rayman.
Rayman is the best man