Some great stuff for the 20th anniversary (?)

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Eshap
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 10182

Re: Some great stuff for the 20th anniversary (?)

Post by Eshap »

Netaro wrote:I don't care if it's a joke or not. Origins and Legends were both missteps for the Rayman franchise. I really wish Ubisoft would get their head out of their ass and start caring about Rayman again. Even though their company is getting close to EA level of bad.

Also, fucking excuse me for not understanding the joke. It seemed serious to me. I'm just gonna go. I seem to be alone with my opinion

Good bye.
Whilst both games are my least favourite in the series, their overall scores and Rayman's sudden boost in popularity say otherwise to them being "missteps". Just because you want the next sequel to go a (very) certain way doesn't mean it's the ONLY way the sequel should be; it's an incredibly narrow-minded way of thinking.
Rayfist wrote:It's r34 artwork. Haha Jesus christ Eshap.

ikke471
Antitoon
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Tings: 0

Post by ikke471 »

Eshap wrote:Whilst both games are my least favourite in the series, their overall scores and Rayman's sudden boost in popularity say otherwise to them being "missteps". Just because you want the next sequel to go a (very) certain way doesn't mean it's the ONLY way the sequel should be; it's an incredibly narrow-minded way of thinking.
^this
(although I like Origins and Legends more than R2 and R3 but that's just my opinion)

OCG
Roméo Patti
Tings: 9820

Post by OCG »

Netaro wrote:I don't care if it's a joke or not. Origins and Legends were both missteps for the Rayman franchise. I really wish Ubisoft would get their head out of their ass and start caring about Rayman again. Even though their company is getting close to EA level of bad.

Also, fucking excuse me for not understanding the joke. It seemed serious to me. I'm done with this shit, I'm just gonna go. I seem to be alone with my opinion

Good bye.
So games that drastically boosted Rayman's popularity are missteps?
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Netaro wrote:Also, fucking excuse me for not understanding the joke. It seemed serious to me. I'm done with this shit, I'm just gonna go. I seem to be alone with my opinion

Good bye.
That sure as fuck escalated. :lol:
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

Raymanni
Pâquerette
Tings: 12835

Post by Raymanni »

I gotta say: Before I joined RPC, I didn't know that "Rayman 4" was some sort of an obsession to some fans... It's kinda odd. There's always someone who starts to hassle about what kind of game Rayman 4 should be..

darkhairwarrior
Paluchard
Tings: 245

Post by darkhairwarrior »

Am I the only one here that enjoys all of the main Rayman games almost equally, minus Legends?

Also, isn't 3D Rayman considered AAA? I thought the 3D Rayman games always took a lot of funding and development, and in return, earned Ubisoft lots of money. AAA just means 'high budget', and while it's more than likely just Watch_Dogs 2 or something, there's still a slim chance it could be a 3D Rayman game. Especially since Ubisoft Montpellier became a AAA studio after Rayman Legends' release, and it's been hinted by Ancel and the Rayman social media sites.

I mean, if they make another 2D Rayman game to finish an UbiArt trilogy, I would still be super hyped, as long as it's more like Origins than Legends. (Legends was a good game but it was too easy and Murphy stages were a chore to play, making almost half the game lame.)

The fact that they're saying they have something planned for Rayman's 20th anniversary alone makes me happy.
Coming soon

technology4617
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by technology4617 »

Netaro wrote:Also, fucking excuse me for not understanding the joke. It seemed serious to me. I'm done with this shit, I'm just gonna go. I seem to be alone with my opinion

Good bye.
bye :)
emshomar wrote:< just managed it to clog the toilet ._.
< made a great buisness (wow in english that sounds even better :D )

RaymanWL
Tribelle
Tings: 60

Post by RaymanWL »

Oh my god, really? I can't believe this! I wondered this, too, and it's so good to hear that there will be a new Rayman in 2015! I can't wait to see it! :)

technology4617
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by technology4617 »

RaymanWL wrote:Oh my god, really? I can't believe this! I wondered this, too, and it's so good to hear that there will be a new Rayman in 2015! I can't wait to see it! :)
emshomar wrote:< just managed it to clog the toilet ._.
< made a great buisness (wow in english that sounds even better :D )

RaymanWL
Tribelle

Post by RaymanWL »

Also, fucking excuse me for not understanding the joke. It seemed serious to me. I'm done with this shit, I'm just gonna go. I seem to be alone with my opinion

Good bye.
What's the matter? Rayman Origins and Legends are one of the most popular Rayman games, and they are absolutely amazing! What you don't like in them?
Anyway, you don't have to go just because you're alone with your opinion. Enjoy your stay and don't be angry! ;)

RaymanWL
Tribelle

Post by RaymanWL »

technology4617 wrote:
RaymanWL wrote:Oh my god, really? I can't believe this! I wondered this, too, and it's so good to hear that there will be a new Rayman in 2015! I can't wait to see it! :)
Oh, come on! Aren't you happy? xD

Eparcyl
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by Eparcyl »

Welcome to RPC RaymanWL!
ImageImage
HONK HONK: https://youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk
Record Day ~ 2015: 267 posts, 20th/ 2016: 429 posts, 13th/ 2018: 450 posts, 8th

RaymanWL
Tribelle

Post by RaymanWL »

BestXIII wrote:Welcome to RPC RaymanWL!
Hello, and thank you! :)

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

He's like that because we have no idea what this AAA game could be. And it's really blind of someone to think it's Rayman for sure.

SpyroGuy
Razoff
Tings: 7321

Post by SpyroGuy »

We were told that SOMETHING will happen, but we're still not sure what exactly. Anyways, it's great to have some active Hungarian company here, so welcome! :D

RaymanWL
Tribelle

Post by RaymanWL »

SpyroGuy wrote:
We were told that SOMETHING will happen, but we're still not sure what exactly. Anyways, it's great to have some active Hungarian company here, so welcome! :D
Hello, and I know you from YouTube, and I usually watch your videos! ;) I wrote a few articles on the Hungarian RayWiki, you should help, too, if you would like, to create a big Hungarian Rayman wiki. There aren't many Hungarians here, so all help are welcome! :)

SpyroGuy
Razoff
Tings: 7321

Post by SpyroGuy »

RaymanWL wrote: Hello, and I know you from YouTube, and I usually watch your videos! ;) I wrote a few articles on the Hungarian RayWiki, you should help, too, if you would like, to create a big Hungarian Rayman wiki. There aren't many Hungarians here, so all help are welcome! :)
Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. When I do edit stuff somewhere I do it on the Sonic Wikia, because my knowledge in Rayman lore is nowhere as deep as my Sonic one. I tend to get surprised from the occasional lore explanations and theory concept showcases happening around here. :D
Have you seen my Rayman video(s), btw?

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Good bye.
lol bye dork

RaymanWL
Tribelle

Post by RaymanWL »

SpyroGuy wrote:
RaymanWL wrote: Hello, and I know you from YouTube, and I usually watch your videos! ;) I wrote a few articles on the Hungarian RayWiki, you should help, too, if you would like, to create a big Hungarian Rayman wiki. There aren't many Hungarians here, so all help are welcome! :)
Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. When I do edit stuff somewhere I do it on the Sonic Wikia, because my knowledge in Rayman lore is nowhere as deep as my Sonic one. I tend to get surprised from the occasional lore explanations and theory concept showcases happening around here. :D
Have you seen my Rayman video(s), btw?
Okay! :) Yes, I've seen them. :)

Jaster
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 10868

Post by Jaster »

Did you see this tuit?

https://twitter.com/RaymanGame/status/6 ... 5350053888

This maybe doesn't means anything, but we don't know, they winked.