What is your favourite Rayman game?

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

What is your favourite Rayman game?

Rayman1
9
20%
Rayman2
22
48%
RaymanM
0
No votes
Rayman3
15
33%
 
Total votes: 46

Mr. Phas
Aéroniflard
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:21 pm
Tings: 1255

Post by Mr. Phas »

Wow, the other two aren't even on the board. Huh.

Xenon
André
Posts: 37869
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:21 pm
Tings: 94475

Post by Xenon »

I'm surprised nobody voted for R3...
Image

supmachin
Pâquerette
Posts: 12078
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:17 am
Location: France
Tings: 13280

Post by supmachin »

I think that is normal, because only young people prefer R3. :P
Hi I am Poopi

Mr. Phas
Aéroniflard
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:21 pm
Tings: 1255

Post by Mr. Phas »

Uh.... I guess I don't really get what you mean.

supmachin
Pâquerette
Posts: 12078
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:17 am
Location: France
Tings: 13280

Post by supmachin »

I'll prove it. :P

Code: Select all

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <math.h>

int main()
{
long ageOfPlayers = 0;
printf("How old are you?\n");
printf("Choice 1. 0 - 5 years\n");
printf("Choice 2. 5 - 10 years\n");
printf("Choice 3. 10 - 15 years\n");
printf("Choice 4. 15 - 20 years\n");
printf("Choice 5. 20 + years\n");
printf("Enter your choice : ");
scanf("%ld", &ageOfPlayers);
switch (ageOfPlayers)
{
case 1:
printf("You do not know Rayman, please wait!");
break;
case 2:
printf("You prefer Rayman 3! You are too young...");
break;
case 3:
printf("You prefer Rayman 2! You are a genius!");
break;
case 4:
printf("You prefer Rayman 2 or Rayman 1, you are so intelligent");
break;
case 5:
printf("You prefer Rayman 1 or Rayman 2, but you are so old");
break;
default:
printf("You entered an invalid choice! You stupid!");
break;

}


return 0;
}
:P It's right :p
:mrgreen:
Hi I am Poopi

Avis0
Ptizêtre Femme
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:39 pm
Location: Chihuahua, Chih.
Tings: 1965

Post by Avis0 »

RAYMAN 2!!! :D

Mr. Phas
Aéroniflard
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:21 pm
Tings: 1255

Post by Mr. Phas »

supmachin wrote:I'll prove it. :P

Code: Select all

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <math.h>

int main()
{
long ageOfPlayers = 0;
printf("How old are you?\n");
printf("Choice 1. 0 - 5 years\n");
printf("Choice 2. 5 - 10 years\n");
printf("Choice 3. 10 - 15 years\n");
printf("Choice 4. 15 - 20 years\n");
printf("Choice 5. 20 + years\n");
printf("Enter your choice : ");
scanf("%ld", &ageOfPlayers);
switch (ageOfPlayers)
{
case 1:
printf("You do not know Rayman, please wait!");
break;
case 2:
printf("You prefer Rayman 3! You are too young...");
break;
case 3:
printf("You prefer Rayman 2! You are a genius!");
break;
case 4:
printf("You prefer Rayman 2 or Rayman 1, you are so intelligent");
break;
case 5:
printf("You prefer Rayman 1 or Rayman 2, but you are so old");
break;
default:
printf("You entered an invalid choice! You stupid!");
break;

}


return 0;
}
:P It's right :p
:mrgreen:
What the cheeseburger-on-a-sword is that?

Xenon
André
Posts: 37869
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:21 pm
Tings: 94475

Post by Xenon »

I don't get it either, I think he made it up :lol:
Image

Avis0
Ptizêtre Femme
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:39 pm
Location: Chihuahua, Chih.
Tings: 1965

Post by Avis0 »

Ubisoft released a game called Rayman 10th Anniversary, does anyone of you knows to which consoles is available this game and which games does it include?

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77884
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 557262

Post by Hunchman801 »

Supmachin's code is very simple ^^
Rayman 10th Anniversary? As far as I know, it is available on PC (Rayman 3, Rayman 3, Rayman Cartoons) and GBA (I was told so by Raylex), or course there are different games in them.
Image

Avis0
Ptizêtre Femme
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:39 pm
Location: Chihuahua, Chih.
Tings: 1965

Post by Avis0 »

Hunchman801 wrote:Supmachin's code is very simple ^^
Rayman 10th Anniversary? As far as I know, it is available on PC (Rayman 3, Rayman 3, Rayman Cartoons) and GBA (I was told so by Raylex), or course there are different games in them.
I know that the GBA version includes rayman advance and rayman 3, I asked you because I heard rumors of this game on gamecube. And by the way, I'm with you about supmachin's code, is really simple :wink:

Mr. Phas
Aéroniflard
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:21 pm
Tings: 1255

Post by Mr. Phas »

I don't care how simple the code is, the concept itself makes no sense....

Avis0
Ptizêtre Femme
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:39 pm
Location: Chihuahua, Chih.
Tings: 1965

Post by Avis0 »

As you can see, it has options regarding your age and by that tells which game will be your favorite

Mr. Phas
Aéroniflard
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:21 pm
Tings: 1255

Post by Mr. Phas »

You're not understanding. The age/game comparison is what doesn't make sense.

Avis0
Ptizêtre Femme
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:39 pm
Location: Chihuahua, Chih.
Tings: 1965

Post by Avis0 »

Mr. Phas wrote:You're not understanding. The age/game comparison is what doesn't make sense.
You're right, by the age you have you don't have a favorite, that's just a probability.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77884
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 557262

Post by Hunchman801 »

Supmachin has noticed that youngest members prefer Rayman 3 :idea:
Image

Avis0
Ptizêtre Femme
Posts: 334
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:39 pm
Location: Chihuahua, Chih.
Tings: 1965

Post by Avis0 »

Yes but it's just a majority, some young members can prefer rayman 2 or 1 and older can prefer 3, just that his code shows the majority of favoritism by age, is logical what that code shows.

Mr. Phas
Aéroniflard
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:21 pm
Tings: 1255

Post by Mr. Phas »

Huh, I never noticed that.

What I did notice is that someone just voted for Rayman 1. Come on, two more people! Quick! *insert choice of maniacal laughter*

supmachin
Pâquerette
Posts: 12078
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 8:17 am
Location: France
Tings: 13280

Post by supmachin »

Rayman 2 is winning now, great! :D
And why do you want hard code for this? :P
Hi I am Poopi

abhinav
Henchman 1000
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 10:52 am
Location: India
Contact:
Tings: 8067

Post by abhinav »

I prefer Rayman 2 since that was the first Rayman game I played. I was impressed by the gameplay as well as the graphics, and of course the music too, awesome...
Image
Current gaming platforms: PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PSP, DS, GBA and PC

Post Reply