Rayman 4 (Phoenix Studio)

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
RibShark
Feuillu
Tings: 1735

Rayman 4 (Phoenix Studio)

Post by RibShark »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lMLRIwiB_c

Having just posted a video on the scrapped "Project H.A.M.M.E.R", Unseen64 are planning to create a video detailing new revelations of Rayman 4, announced in the description for the aformentioned video. I'm very excited to see what they will reveal about the game, with maybe even some video footage of the levels, this will be very interesting for sure.
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Re: Unseen64 to detail new revelations about Rayman 4!

Post by Snagglebee »

OMG that's some awsome news! Totally excited for this :D
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Very hyped to hear about this!
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
SpyroGuy
Céloche
Tings: 7416

Post by SpyroGuy »

Alright! Since RRR already has a page at U64 containing the majority of the information we already knew about the game's original form, now I'm quite interested! :!:
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

I've been told that they put this stuff in a podcast which is currently Patreon exclusive though I can imagine they will get this out soon. Hope some things can be explained.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61820

Post by Droolie »

Yeah, you're right: https://www.facebook.com/Unseen64/photo ... permPage=1
Unseen64 wrote:Given the sensitive nature of the information, it will take some time for us to clear it with the developers (ongoing lawsuits). We will one day, but for now it will remain as a Patreon bonus :)
And two days later they said they would reveal Rayman 4 in their YouTube description. :P So I don't really know what to think about this. Seeing any mention of a Rayman 4 is very exciting, so I hope they make it public to the non-Patreon crowd soon, but if the info they plan to release is anything that Ubisoft wants to reuse for upcoming Rayman games (seeing as they seem to be getting sued for it), I hope they respect that and leave that information out.
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Hmm, well. This certainly is unexpected. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for this.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

I hope someone leaks the video soon. Well I would. Can I join Patreon now, download video and leak it? Or if I join Patreon now the video will not be viewable for me?
No lawsuit in universe can stop me, I would leak this everywhere.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

How much are they charging to be a part of their patreon?

Edit: Ugh it's a $10 monthly subscription, that's disappointing.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

I assume it is not easy to subscribe, watch video and cancel subscription afterwards. Hopefully someone who is already part of their patreon will share it but given how people who do those kind of stuff are usually selfish I am not too much optimistic. Almost nobody leaked Mighty No. 9 beta when it was exclusive to backers.

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

Well in the perspective of the MN9 backers and Unseen 64 Patrons, these viewers often don't share because they believe that they don't need to and they paid fair and square. They want you to do the same. I may be willing to cope with a Patron for a few bucks if he or she is willing to share all the R4 info.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco
Aline Louïa
Tings: 123540

Post by Imco »

OCG wrote:I assume it is not easy to subscribe, watch video and cancel subscription afterwards. Hopefully someone who is already part of their patreon will share it but given how people who do those kind of stuff are usually selfish I am not too much optimistic. Almost nobody leaked Mighty No. 9 beta when it was exclusive to backers.
That's not selfish at all. Those people actually helped financing the game. Of course they deserve a little bonus for themselves as a thanks for their support. I'd be absolutely pissed of if I backed any like project and all the bonuses were just released into the wild as soon as they were dispatched.
Event-Bot wrote:I'm here.
Thanks for creating me popa. :coeur:
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Well, I am sorry that you feel that way but I would never be pissed off because of something like that. I disagree with your views about that but thats ok, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Just how you would be pissed off if something was leaked, I feel the same when stuff are not leaked.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61820

Post by Droolie »

In any case, I don't think we need to bother with the Patreon: https://twitter.com/Doctor_Cupcakes/sta ... 6763623424
Looks like Rayman 4 will be the next video and since he's so focused on it, it will likely be done soon.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

Excellent, I'm really looking forward to that. Are we getting full out gameplay or just screenshots that will be analyzed? I'm curious.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
RibShark
Feuillu

Post by RibShark »

Nice. I long suspected that the Phoenix version of Rayman 4 became the DS version of RRR, with the similar level design and all. Nice to know that he's working towards the video, and I hope it is released soon.
SpyroGuy
Céloche
Tings: 7416

Post by SpyroGuy »

OCG wrote:Well, I am sorry that you feel that way but I would never be pissed off because of something like that. I disagree with your views about that but thats ok, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Just how you would be pissed off if something was leaked, I feel the same when stuff are not leaked.
I agree with you, OCG, as I always leak my purchased comixology stuff all over my local and partially local Sonic fan contacts who are interested in it and I don't give a crap that I've paid for it myself as I want to throw money at Sonic for SOMETHING, if his games are in a mediocre spiral since 2009.
Also keep in mind that if OCG wouldn't have the opinion he has, we still couldn't have laid our eyes upon the R3 Press Kit, etc. .

Anyway, "the most ambitious Rayman game ever attempted - Rayman 4" - Wait, what? I wonder what informations he possesses about the project if he makes statements such as this...I'm super excited! :mryellow:
RibShark
Feuillu

Post by RibShark »

I kinda agree. Information is not something that should be locked behind a paywall and bought. Information should be free to share with everyone. People should not be able to put a price on it. The podcast itself can have a price, and I don't care about that, (although I do object to the laws which prevent me from using any variation of copyrighted material that is not authorised by the creator, so if I bought a game, I should be able to download it from anywhere) but the information contained within that podcast should be free for everyone to spread around, because if everyone could copyright information, no one would be able to say anything!
GOT4N
Photographe
Tings: 400

Post by GOT4N »

YAY :winkgrin:
ikke471
Antitoon
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Tings: 0

Post by ikke471 »

OCG wrote:Well, I am sorry that you feel that way but I would never be pissed off because of something like that. I disagree with your views about that but thats ok, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Just how you would be pissed off if something was leaked, I feel the same when stuff are not leaked.
You never cease to amaze me man. I have never dissagreed with someone as much as I have with you.