Rayman facebook page.. wtf?

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

FunkyboardWizard
Pizzicatta
Tings: 3110

Rayman facebook page.. wtf?

Post by FunkyboardWizard » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:46 am

Does anyone else hate the facebook page? I used to follow it but it's just filled with people spamming "Rayman 4 pls" or if there is a "guess which game..!" post, people post "is it rayman 4? :D :D :D :D " and it's so embarassing that I had to unlike it because friends would say that that's all they see when I like a rayman post, it's just people commenting.

James MacKenzie and Tim Osh, they're memorable idiots. They basically get top comment on each page. I saw someone saying "it's odd to not see a post spammed by them for once!" but that comment was then deleted. I spoke to the james guy, he said he worked with Ubisoft and they sent him birthday presents but wasn't allowed to show anyone but then he got the Rayman page to post what he was given anyway.

Tim Osh, he's a creep. He tried to add me on facebook, began liking all my girlfriends pictures and then started to fight with me because I said to stop spamming "RAYMAN 4 PLS" on every post.

Basically, the rayman facebook community is cancer. Look out for creeps like James and Tim.

- Geoff

Bzzit
Bzzit
Tings: 24529

Re: Rayman facebook page.. wtf?

Post by Bzzit » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:56 pm

I really like the content the page itself posts, but I do agree that the Rayman 4 spam in the comments gets irritating.
Calling the entire page's community cancerous based on a few individual's actions is a bit extreme though.
Rayman is the best man

Cairnie
Magicien
Tings: 78425

Post by Cairnie » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:06 pm

They featured a few bits of my art a few times and yeah people keep spamming Rayman 4 stuff on those like they do with everything else that's on there. Practically all facebook pages about games and that are gonna be full of obnoxious parrot people, and even when something does happen they continue to be obnoxious (*coughshenmue3cough*).
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:24 pm

FunkyboardWizard wrote:Tim Osh, he's a creep. He tried to add me on facebook, began liking all my girlfriends pictures and then started to fight with me because I said to stop spamming "RAYMAN 4 PLS" on every post. - Geoff
Sure. That really happened.

Henchman1028
Razoff
Tings: 7556

Post by Henchman1028 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:03 pm

This is why I don't use social media sites.

SpyroGuy
Razoff
Tings: 7316

Post by SpyroGuy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:37 am

This is why I ignore all spam related stuff and comments in general. I only bother reading them if I'm REALLY curious.
Hating the entire Rayman FB page because of a couple of irritating lifeless beings is an unwise thing though.
The Rayman FB page has actual content and is managed with care.
If you wanna see an irritating FB page check the official Sonic FB page as it's filled with overused memes and an almost endless amount of "Boom-jokes" (examples: Knuckles' leg day "jokes", Eggman Tails and Sonic are bros forever, & Knuckles & Knuckles and more Knuckles' workout "jokes").

There, an actually bad FB page for you to hate. :partyhat:

Rayinators
Électoon
Tings: 15

Post by Rayinators » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:36 pm

FunkyboardWizard wrote:Does anyone else hate the facebook page? I used to follow it but it's just filled with people spamming "Rayman 4 pls" or if there is a "guess which game..!" post, people post "is it rayman 4? :D :D :D :D " and it's so embarassing that I had to unlike it because friends would say that that's all they see when I like a rayman post, it's just people commenting.

James MacKenzie and Tim Osh, they're memorable idiots. They basically get top comment on each page. I saw someone saying "it's odd to not see a post spammed by them for once!" but that comment was then deleted. I spoke to the james guy, he said he worked with Ubisoft and they sent him birthday presents but wasn't allowed to show anyone but then he got the Rayman page to post what he was given anyway.

Tim Osh, he's a creep. He tried to add me on facebook, began liking all my girlfriends pictures and then started to fight with me because I said to stop spamming "RAYMAN 4 PLS" on every post.

Basically, the rayman facebook community is cancer. Look out for creeps like James and Tim.

- Geoff
Yeah, Tim's pretty retarded.

Teensie&Stenopelix
Flabard
Tings: 160

Post by Teensie&Stenopelix » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:07 am

I nowadays just avoid facebook comments of almost any kind, they are just.... ughhhh big time. I didn't know the comments on Rayster's FB page had r4 ask-spamming that bad, since all i mostly see is those screenshots of some games getting Raymanized, like that recent one with the toad yelling at some submarine screen :]