Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

blast
Électoon
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:06 pm
Tings: 10

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by blast »

one of the best discussion that I've ever seen!! not agree on everything but I agree on most issues written by the author of this page. I support you! :bigup:
Thank you.
That's just another account of you. Try making it just a little bit less obvious next time.
Sorry have to contradict you but this is my another account. I don't understand why if someone agrees with me have to be my another account. Maybe you don't like that there's even people who approves what I say?!

However just check the IP, I don't need to self-cheering.

CHRdutch
Bzzit
Posts: 5038
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Ȩ̛̣̙̖̣ͨ́͒̆̽Cͫ͞Ḥ̴̹̳͎̺́̿ͤ̑͜҉̵̧̙͇̄
Tings: 23280

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by CHRdutch »

Yeah right.
Image
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness

blast
Électoon
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:06 pm
Tings: 10

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by blast »

Yeah right.
Resign yourself. Fortunately there are also people who think like me.

Bradandez
Globox
Posts: 18589
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 am
Tings: 137530

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by Bradandez »

I've never seen someone this desperate. It's downright hilarious.

incognito
Électoon
Posts: 15619
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 am
Tings: 0

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by incognito »

beverleyrock wrote:one of the best discussion that I've ever seen!! not agree on everything but I agree on most issues written by the author of this page. I support you! :bigup:

hope that Michel Ancel read this page.. maybe a day :roll:
Welcome totally real Beverly , you can introduce yourself, continue to post in this topic, and if you really want it, post a picture of you naked. :mrgreen:
Cheers!

bIast
Électoon
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:52 pm
Tings: 5

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by bIast »

I've never seen someone this desperate. It's downright hilarious.
And I've never seen a useless person like you. Since you join to this page, you haven't written anything intelligent, apart show your idiocy with useless comments like you.
You are really tragic Bradandez.
Welcome totally real Beverly , you can introduce yourself, continue to post in this topic, and if you really want it, post a picture of you naked. :mrgreen:
Cheers!
I begin to criticize this "beverly" for added his comment on my page, it was better if he was silent.

It's really childish that if someone agrees with me it have to be myself with another account.

However I repeat, since you're so sure, check the IP addresses. I'm sure that me and that user are NOT the same person, whether you like it or not, losers!

Said this I have nothing more to say about it. Greetings.

DandyGuy
Ptizêtre Femme
Posts: 6238
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 pm
Tings: 1772

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by DandyGuy »

Image
Last edited by DandyGuy on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lysol
Rayman Origins
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:52 am
Location: China
Tings: 1243290

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by Lysol »

Please, refrain from having a shitty opinion or I will have to report you to a member of staff. :bigup:
Image
Image
Image

need my speed
Vendeur
Posts: 855
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:26 pm
Tings: 9625

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by need my speed »

Ok, so if he isn't you then he's someone you asked to post here.

If that is true - and I do not see why it isn't - that is quite deceitful, and therefore, rather despicable.
Hello there! o/

blas
Électoon
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:45 pm
Tings: 10

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by blas »

Lysol wrote:Please, refrain from having a shitty opinion or I will have to report you to a member of staff. :bigup:
If other start, the staff will know who to give right.

Furthermore, please don't threaten to report only those who suits you.
Last edited by blas on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.

incognito
Électoon
Posts: 15619
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 am
Tings: 0

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by incognito »

Congratulations, it is the fourteenth time you "loose your password".
Image
Btw, everyone can use what nowadays we call "proxy".
Image

blas
Électoon
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:45 pm
Tings: 10

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by blas »

Ok, so if he isn't you then he's someone you asked to post here.

If that is true - and I do not see why it isn't - that is quite deceitful, and therefore, rather despicable.
The truth is that you don't accept that other people think like me and share this thread. Indeed to insulting there are ALWAYS and ONLY the same users.
But if someone gives me right must necessarily be a clone or even a "corrupted" person by me. Do you realize that you are ridiculous in what you say?! Realize that you don't know what excuse to invent?!
incognito wrote:Image
If you say so.
Btw, everyone can use what nowadays we call "proxy".
There are no other ways to prove that I'm right.

However you are convinced? While these two criticisms aren't written by me but for some reason someone else think like me and say the same what I say!
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc was seen as being mediocre, effectively turning its back on the mix of fantasy, humour, and story that had gained the previous games acclaim, and instead creating a game that was satrical about the genre, and series as a whole."
Nintendo Power article points out that Rayman 3 was generally seen from the fans as somewhat of a disappointment related to Rayman 2. The whole deal wasn't the humor--yeah, zombie chickens and such seemed silly, but at least their existence had some grounds and didn't appear just for kicks; R3 missed the atmosphere, seriousness, and strong storyline that the previous two games had--the gameplay was a huge difference as well. Much shorter, switching to the point system, and just the gameplay overall broke away from the traditional line and was considered by fans familiar with the series a stepdown. The developers focused on humour rather than the elements that made the predecessors what they are, and the fact Michel Ancel took no part in the development is a big factor. In fact, he stated somewhere that R3 didn't all reach his level of expectation. RobbieG 14:58, 16 October 2006 (UTC)
Oh, I forgot! Here everyone must think in the same way otherwise are idiots, stupid, clones, and so on... But please!

The Amazing Rayman
Bébé Globox
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:36 am
Location: The Glade of Dreams
Tings: 40

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by The Amazing Rayman »

Yeah, because Rayman 1 was just sooooo serious.

incognito
Électoon
Posts: 15619
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 am
Tings: 0

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by incognito »

blas wrote:Oh, I forgot! Here everyone must think in the same way otherwise are idiots, stupid, clones, and so on... But please!
Excuse me guys, I'm a native of France, but, correct me if I'm wrong, did he just said that ?
Image

Sabertooth
Joe
Posts: 5020
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:15 am
Location: Probably somewhere
Contact:
Tings: 53315

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by Sabertooth »

This is hilarious. Every post is a new account.
BestXIII wrote:The knaarens are very big shitass! :grrrrrr:

bIas
Électoon
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:46 pm
Tings: 10

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by bIas »

This is hilarious. Every post is a new account.
Simply I don't want to have a stable account, here and nowhere.
The Amazing Rayman wrote:Yeah, because Rayman 1 was just sooooo serious.
Certainly! Especially if compared to Rayman 3 and all Rayman's titles published onwards. The reasons are explained in 7 pages of thread.

In short the first Rayman is the right balance of healthy humor and seriousness. In second prevailing seriousness. From the third onwards prevails a stunted non-sense humor with no reason to be there and too much earthly if compared to the Fantasy's issues of the first two games and the whole series concepts.

Said this guys there are those who approve it and those who don't. But from my point of view are not all valid titles just because they're called Rayman.

Greetings.
Last edited by bIas on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

DandyGuy
Ptizêtre Femme
Posts: 6238
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 pm
Tings: 1772

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by DandyGuy »

I like Rayman 3.
Image
Last edited by DandyGuy on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

incognito
Électoon
Posts: 15619
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 am
Tings: 0

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by incognito »

Way to go !
So do I.

bIas
Électoon
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:46 pm
Tings: 10

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by bIas »

DandyGuy wrote:I like Rayman 3.
Image
Premised that the titles that I hate from my heart are Rayman Raving Rabbids, Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends. Rayman M/Rush and Rayman 3 are more or less indifferent to me.
I add that Rayman M/Rush and Rayman 3 in theory aren't two bad titles, but were ruined by that silly and demented humor at all costs.
Last edited by bIas on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

incognito
Électoon
Posts: 15619
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:34 am
Tings: 0

Re: Rayman & Rayman 2 The Great Escape against the others

Post by incognito »

I personally think it was good and that it was refreshing for a title that grows up with it's audience. (Rayman 3)

Post Reply