6 hours 58 minutes 59 seconds until the end of the record!
Post as much as you can and get thousands of bonus Tings by helping us to beat the previous record!
So far, 2110 messages were posted (0 by you).

I compared Origins to the original Rayman as part of my video game analysis series!

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

White
Électoon
Tings: 15

I compared Origins to the original Rayman as part of my video game analysis series!

Post by White » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Hello everybody, my name is White and I am a self-motivated content creator.
For over a year now, I've been managing my own blog which is a home to my extensive video game analysis. Before, I used to be a long-time lurker on RaymanPC and have gotten a lot of knowledge about my favorite childhood series.

Finally, I've decided to feature it on my blog. I started at the beginning but a simple review would just be too boring. So I decided to compare Origins to the original 1995 Ubisoft classic to answer a question of "Was Rayman Origins truly a return to Rayman's origins?". If you're curious about my conclusion, head over to my blog to find out!

https://thingsfromwhitesmind.wordpress. ... n-origins/

Yes, this is a self-promotion post but I'm eager to discuss and get engaged in the community. I also hope you enjoy what I have to say. Feel free to look around if you want!

Thank you so much for your time as well as being the main source of my research on the franchise for years! :)

MagicalPlatypus7
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1120

Re: I compared Origins to the original Rayman as part of my video game analysis series!

Post by MagicalPlatypus7 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:42 pm

That was a good review I like it , do you started to make these reviews recently ?
Tout ce qui ne me tue pas
devrait courir!

White
Électoon

Re: I compared Origins to the original Rayman as part of my video game analysis series!

Post by White » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:27 pm

I was and still am very active in the Hitman community and this is why I started the blog itself.That was February last year. I venture onto other video game topics nowadays and aim for one article a month. Glad you enjoyed it!

Sabertooth
Joe
Tings: 53290

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 am

I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
BestXIII wrote:The knaarens are very big shitass! :grrrrrr:

White
Électoon

Post by White » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:13 am

Thank you so much <3