The posts in a day record will take place from August 23, 11 PM to August 24, 11 PM (UTC+2).
During this day, you will earn thrice as many Tings as usual by posting, plus extra rewards up to 6000 Tings. We count on you to be here and post as much as you can in order to beat the previous 32252 posts record!
Time left before the record: 20 minutes 46 seconds.

Rayman 3 PC Hebrew version - again

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

PluMGMK
Sandra Misu
Posts: 29550
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 4253

Re: Rayman 3 PC Hebrew version - again

Post by PluMGMK » Sun May 12, 2019 1:14 pm

Left in English? I wonder how that happened. :tssk:

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77169
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 557215

Re: Rayman 3 PC Hebrew version - again

Post by Hunchman801 » Sun May 12, 2019 8:50 pm

dr_st wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:20 am
This is interesting information; I may want to add a section to the Rayman 3 wiki page, about translations and localizations (unless there is already an article about this somewhere on the Wiki), so give me all the information you have! :D
I don't think we do, so please feel free to create a section for it!
Image

dr_st
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:52 pm
Tings: 5063

Re: Rayman 3 PC Hebrew version - again

Post by dr_st » Thu May 23, 2019 5:46 pm

Hunchman801 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:50 pm
dr_st wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:20 am
This is interesting information; I may want to add a section to the Rayman 3 wiki page, about translations and localizations (unless there is already an article about this somewhere on the Wiki), so give me all the information you have! :D
I don't think we do, so please feel free to create a section for it!
Done, as you noticed. Thanks for proofreading and editing. :D

rzil
Obus à Pattes
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:48 am
Tings: 390

Re: Rayman 3 PC Hebrew version - again

Post by rzil » Thu May 23, 2019 5:56 pm

Rayman M and RRR
were also fully translated in Hebrew

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77169
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 557215

Re: Rayman 3 PC Hebrew version - again

Post by Hunchman801 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:07 pm

dr_st wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:46 pm
Done, as you noticed. Thanks for proofreading and editing. :D
Thanks, and you're welcome!
rzil wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:56 pm
Rayman M and RRR
were also fully translated in Hebrew
Interesting, are they using different names like in Rayman 3? Can't wait to see Dark Mogul and Mogulette in there.
Image

Adamek2008
Flabard
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:37 am
Location: Poland
Tings: 190

Re: Rayman 3 PC Hebrew version - again

Post by Adamek2008 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:28 am

Is Rayman 2 also in Hebrew?
Image
Hello Guys I Like Rayman :) :) :) :)

RibShark
Électoon
Posts: 1622
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:03 pm
Contact:
Tings: 15

Re: Rayman 3 PC Hebrew version - again

Post by RibShark » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:42 pm

Adamek2008 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:28 am
Is Rayman 2 also in Hebrew?
I actually bought the Hebrew version of Rayman 2 to check. My disc arrived scratched but thankfully only the graphics drivers couldn't be read. The game is the normal English/French/German/Italian/Spanish version.

PluMGMK
Sandra Misu
Posts: 29550
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 4253

Re: Rayman 3 PC Hebrew version - again

Post by PluMGMK » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:46 pm

RibShark wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:42 pm
Adamek2008 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:28 am
Is Rayman 2 also in Hebrew?
I actually bought the Hebrew version of Rayman 2 to check. My disc arrived scratched but thankfully only the graphics drivers couldn't be read. The game is the normal English/French/German/Italian/Spanish version.
Figures. I get the feeling it would not be trivial to get that game to render text right-to-left…

dr_st
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:52 pm
Tings: 5063

Re: Rayman 3 PC Hebrew version - again

Post by dr_st » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:19 pm

Bumping this to remind myself that I need to finish this darn game. I've reached the beginning of Hoodlum Headquarters but haven't had time to play in the past couple of months. :(

Post Reply