Useful source for Rayman models and maps

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

CuInRayman4
Tribelle
Tings: 85

Useful source for Rayman models and maps

Post by CuInRayman4 »

So I don't know if this information is useful, but I found a guy on DeviantArt who has A TON of Rayman related 3d rips of mostly characters and maps and even a few original models that look really great. Here is the link: https://www.deviantart.com/sab64/galler ... 824/Rayman
Most models are available in common formats like .fbx or .blend, only few are only for MMD (MikuMikuDance) but you can convert them pretty easily as far as I know. They are even all fully rigged!
I fought this might be useful for anyone who is trying to make their own rayman game or maybe some animations and needs assets, because I haven't found such a good resource for rayman assets anywhere else, especially all pre-rigged! :D

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Tings: 3115

Re: Useful source for Rayman models and maps

Post by PluMGMK »

Yay, it even includes the Bog of Murk! :fou: Thanks for linking, this does look useful for a variety of purposes. Is this SAB64 a member here?

CuInRayman4
Tribelle
Tings: 85

Post by CuInRayman4 »

Don't know that :D

Rayman fan2000
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 10125

Post by Rayman fan2000 »

Ooh, interesting stuff. Even a custom model of The Magician. Neat! I'd hope anyone hoping to use them actually asks for permission from the guy, though. Even the ones that weren't custom-made must have taken quite a bit of work to get working with their rigs and all.