You know you suck at Rayman when...

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

sergiomonty
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Re: You know you suck at Rayman when...

Post by sergiomonty » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:36 pm

PluMGMK wrote:You know you suck at Rayman when you keep feeding trolls on a Rayman forum.
^This.
That guy has a badoo account too. :lol: -Harpic fraîcheur

Sergaymonty~

Ray502
Poulet Zombie
Tings: 125

Post by Ray502 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:13 pm

When Murfy won't help Rayman at all.

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

LKPettin2
Électoon

Post by LKPettin2 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 pm

...when Globox hates you and he helps Hoodlums.

Ray502
Poulet Zombie
Tings: 125

Post by Ray502 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:29 pm

LKPettin2 wrote:...when Globox hates you and he helps Hoodlums.
Big Ouch :mrgreen:

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

gamegirl the rayfan
Reclu
Location: in my litte grond brorw at the out skirt of the candy cheutu
Tings: 680

Post by gamegirl the rayfan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:36 pm

hey my mom is not mr.dark i love him thou he hates me more then he hates raymans :D

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404000

Post by Master » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:38 pm

...The universe ceases to be, the suckiness exhibited just couldn't be handled.

Shrooblord
Froutch
Tings: 64535

Post by Shrooblord » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:15 am

Master4lyf1 wrote:...The universe ceases to be, the suckiness exhibited just couldn't be handled.
Total Event Collapse!

... when you go into the doctor's to check out a cough and he writes you a prescription for some prostheses instead.
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

TeensieKing
Pâquerette
Tings: 12809

Post by TeensieKing » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:01 pm

... when Ly becomes evil because she's sick of waiting for you in her race levels

SilentSanctuary
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 11395

Post by SilentSanctuary » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:36 pm

...when Rayman's hands have to find Rayman hiding in a plum juice barrel.

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique
Tings: 1338

Post by darkkitty » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:50 pm

when rayman fucks peach from maireo i did not spell that right on perpous as well as that :D
i noted a pattern here
1 i do something wrong you be mean till i fix
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
4 the whole thing repeats again and again and again and so on
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it

sergiomonty
Antitoon

Post by sergiomonty » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 pm

darkkitty wrote:when rayman fucks peach from maireo i did not spell that right on perpous as well as that :D
obvious troll is obvious...
That guy has a badoo account too. :lol: -Harpic fraîcheur

Sergaymonty~

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:55 pm

fuck you i don,t take shit from no one just be nice :D
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it

Minor-T5
Deadman
Tings: 5619

Post by Minor-T5 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:56 pm

When you fail to save the world, and the Robo Pirates nuke the hole Glade.

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:01 am

hey you banned me for life i had to make anew don,t look at me look at carnie that bitch :pascontent:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me

BzzitTheMoskito
Robot Ninja
Tings: 3550

Post by BzzitTheMoskito » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:04 am

darkkitty wrote:hey you banned me for life i had to make anew don,t look at me look at carnie that bitch :pascontent:
Continue like this, and a another ban will come soon enough.

Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:41 pm

darkkitty wrote:hey you banned me for life i had to make anew don,t look at me look at carnie that bitch :pascontent:

Uh oh...

Master
Rayman Origins

Post by Master » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:26 pm

DarkKitty, as horrible, and as unthinkable a thought it may be, there may be, a very very very slight chance, that your ban was because of your behaviour?

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:40 pm

may... yep but i got a dum reason :pascontent:
look at what you did to our poor form
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me

Master
Rayman Origins

Post by Master » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:02 pm

darkkitty wrote:may... yep but i got a dum reason :pascontent:
look at what you did to our poor form
This forum does not revolve around you, it has been going on before your "magnificent" arrival, and will do so whenever it is you decide to depart.
Do you honestly think we're solely to blame? Honestly?
Your behaviour has been such that no-one here takes you seriously, you've insulted a moderator on your return, and they would have complete reason to ban you again for it.
I won't deny it, I haven't been completely fair to you, and some of my own actions were out of line, and I apologise for that.
But there is no way you're going to get anywhere around here with your attitude.
This place, is a place for people to discuss their love for Rayman, yes, it is. What it isn't a place for, is to defile the place with posts like these:
gamegirl the rayfan wrote:well i could coox him into a corner useing cattapillers then do him :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
gamegirl the rayfan wrote:do you think rayman belives in abourtions
I can manage the fact that there are people whose passion for Rayman is...excessive, but this isn't the place to discuss your sexual fantasies, or act completely immature as you have been, it's merely a place for those who like Rayman as a character and his games.
Now, you can continue the way you have been, and hate all of us, that's fine, or you could appreciate that despite our flaws, you're not completely innocent in this matter either, and perhaps, we could come to a more calmer, mutual standing with each other.

I don't want to be harsh, or insensitive, I'm just trying to be kind.

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:10 pm

well sorry i din,t mean to do anything i have autisum some times its had to do the right thing my metal filter is bacily forever on the fritz :cry:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me