Rare Rayman Pictures

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5782

Re: Rare Rayman Pictures

Post by saerleiya »

Shrooblord wrote:Moo.
Alistar incoming!
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.

Raymon
Matuvu
Tings: 145

Post by Raymon »

Wow, This thread is REALLY off topic now... Image

Shrooblord
Froutch
Tings: 64535

Post by Shrooblord »

Is that Awkward Frog, well-known brother of Awkward Turtle?
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

Raymon wrote:Thanks... You, Haruka and sometimes master are the ONLY nice people till now...
I think you're being far too judgmental. It's clear you're relatively new to forum culture, people just want to show you around and provide you with pointers on how the culture flows, and it's best to take them into account, as there's no sense in not doing so. Just because someone doesn't go out of their way to make their advice sound incredibly positive and upbeat doesn't mean they're trying to scare you off or act with malintent, they're trying to help you in either case. :)

You recently called me out for being mean, when all I had done is make a relatively condensed post telling you that there was no reason to bump a pointless thread with a pointless post. I personally like to phrase things with a bit of a sassy tinge at times so that they can flow in an amusing or nice way; if you'd drop your inhibitions, you'd see I'm not trying to be aggressive in the slightest, which I'm an advocate of - people need to be a little less cynical and find the good in what others are trying to say in situations like these. More often than not, that's what they're hoping you'll get out of it, the good. Then you'll be able to appreciate the fact that they aren't trying to change themselves too much in order to come across as the vapid, edgeless angel no one is in reality.

Shrooblord
Froutch

Post by Shrooblord »

gud guy addy saves the day~ :!:
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

Indy
Bégoniax
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 6390

Post by Indy »

Are there any more unusual finds yet? I feel that there is more than in the Rayman Artbook...
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer

Post by saerleiya »

Indy wrote:Are there any more unusual finds yet? I feel that there is more than in the Rayman Artbook...
Are you not satisfied with the forgotten artworks from RL already? There is a lof of brand new stuff in it (well, according to your comment, I assume you received it).
Adsolution wrote:

Indy
Bégoniax
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 6390

Post by Indy »

saerleiya wrote:
Indy wrote:Are there any more unusual finds yet? I feel that there is more than in the Rayman Artbook...
Are you not satisfied with the forgotten artworks from RL already? There is a lof of brand new stuff in it (well, according to your comment, I assume you received it).
No I haven't got the artbook, nor did I order it. And I meant MIGHT. Goodness... But i do sincerely want the RL artbook. However, I'm concerned about the price.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity

Shrooblord
Froutch

Post by Shrooblord »

I mean, browse through the other 128 pages of this topic and you will surely find something...

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer

Post by saerleiya »

Indy wrote:However, I'm concerned about the price.
Your main issue right now shouldn't be the price of it but rather if the collector's edition is still available (only 500 books were manufactured by Pix'n'Love, and they were only in French ;)...).
Adsolution wrote:

OCG
Roméo Patti
Tings: 9820

Post by OCG »

Collector's edition was avalible two days ago I can confirm.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer

Post by saerleiya »

Then it's 35€, or 5 more euros than the normal edition. Without shippingof course, but definitely worth the price. I assure you, I got one :D.
Adsolution wrote:

Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

@Indy The Collector's Edition costs 5€ more than the normal edition and it is only limited to 500 copies. So it is 35,00€ plus shipping costs. Unfortunately La Poste's prices are unexplainably high so knowing that you live inside Europe you shall expect a 20€ shipping. So as an approximate total, you would have to spend almost 55,00€ for it.

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer

Post by saerleiya »

Haruka wrote:Unfortunately La Poste's prices are unexplainably high so knowing that you live inside Europe you shall expect a 20€ shipping.
Exactly. Even for France shipping the cost is insanely high: I had to pay almost 10€ while living in the same region of France (like, 100 kms away from Pix'n'Love main building).
Adsolution wrote:

Imco
Clark
Tings: 123540

Post by Imco »

Haruka wrote:@Indy The Collector's Edition costs 5€ more than the normal edition and it is only limited to 500 copies. So it is 35,00€ plus shipping costs. Unfortunately La Poste's prices are unexplainably high so knowing that you live inside Europe you shall expect a 20€ shipping. So as an approximate total, you would have to spend almost 55,00€ for it.
That's strange, I mean, I ordered it, but the shipping costs were only 4 euros or so

Edit: my total shipping costs were €3.30
Event-Bot wrote:I'm here.
Thanks for creating me popa. :coeur:

Shrooblord
Froutch

Post by Shrooblord »

lol holland priveleges beyetch

Imco
Clark

Post by Imco »

Though I especially find it strange that French orders have even higher shipping prices?! O_o

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer

Post by saerleiya »

Shrooblord wrote:lol holland priveleges beyetch
What a rude dude/ I mean country we have here. So unfair, so much abuse.
Well, I guess it's more La Poste's problem. In France anyway you have to pay a shitload of money for shipping. Having something sent from the US is usually cheaper in terms of distance/price rate, maybe because of the difference between Euro and Dollar, but that can't be only that.

TL;DR: Fuck France for shipping.
Adsolution wrote:

Imco
Clark

Post by Imco »

saerleiya wrote:
Shrooblord wrote:lol holland priveleges beyetch
What a rude dude/ I mean country we have here. So unfair, so much abuse.
Well, I guess it's more La Poste's problem. In France anyway you have to pay a shitload of money for shipping. Having something sent from the US is usually cheaper in terms of distance/price rate, maybe because of the difference between Euro and Dollar, but that can't be only that.

TL;DR: Fuck France for shipping.
Then again, I don't mind paying 3,30 shipping instead of 10,- :D

Shrooblord
Froutch

Post by Shrooblord »

No, shipping costs from the US are bad for me. It costs like, what, up to twenty dollars sometimes?