Rayman merchandise

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Re: Rayman merchandise

Post by Haruka »

OK, you scavenged the french eBay or anything similar, right? That freaking Rayman 2 yo-yo. It is probably the first time I see it.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

It is probably Price Minister or French eBay but if not, I would like to be proved wrong and see real source :P
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
HappyHaunter
Feuillu
Tings: 1565

Post by HappyHaunter »

Raymanni wrote: Epic. :P I would like to get that small figure.
Funny thing is, I was searching the keychain you were looking for and eventually found this instead.
Haruka wrote:OK, you scavenged the french eBay or anything similar, right? That freaking Rayman 2 yo-yo. It is probably the first time I see it.
Nope, neither from eBay. Both were from private collectors. But speaking of eBay, I did find a semi-cool thing that should arrive soon. You guys have probably seen it but hey, I've got to buy something from eBay. It's been so long, I've been losing out on so many auctions and listings!
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Where do you meet these private collectors? Won't ask for their names of course but just wondering is there like some forums dedicated to collectors or something?

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
HappyHaunter
Feuillu

Post by HappyHaunter »

What I do is just search and search, it's like I'm on my own Pokemon journey and the real battle is trying to communicate with sellers cause some are good while others are a nightmare. Forums, Youtube, Weird websites..etc etc.
Raymanni
Carnivora
Tings: 12835

Post by Raymanni »

HappyHaunter wrote:
Funny thing is, I was searching the keychain you were looking for and eventually found this instead.
I actually was not searching for the keychain at any point. It was someone else. :P
HappyHaunter
Feuillu

Post by HappyHaunter »

Raymanni wrote:
HappyHaunter wrote:
I actually was not searching for the keychain at any point. It was someone else. :P
Ahh similar names!
Shrooblord
Mr Stone
Tings: 67030

Post by Shrooblord »

Hehe... HappyHaunter is such a cute username!
~you can go right back on-topic, sorry~
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~! (Or here.)
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.
RAYMANIA
Moussu
Tings: 1065

Post by RAYMANIA »

Raymania will be jealous :P
No, rather I'm just glad for him. I already knew even the yo-yo, I had seen it in some promotional photos of Rayman 2 many years ago.
Returning on topic, I believe that the Rayman's promotional gadgets are all beautiful, but for my personal taste I just like the keychain of first Rayman and the promotional Rayman 3's mushroom statue that I showed pictures to receive some help in my research.
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

HappyHaunter wrote:What I do is just search and search, it's like I'm on my own Pokemon journey and the real battle is trying to communicate with sellers cause some are good while others are a nightmare. Forums, Youtube, Weird websites..etc etc.
It is explained then. I bought something pretty cool of Pokémon a few time ago but I will only show it in the correspondent topic in July.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

It is clearly giant Pikachu Statue.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

Lets not exagerate. :P
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Exaggerate we mustn't indeed, so if your quest for collectibles is akin to a Pokemon journey, who's the PokeProf?
HappyHaunter
Feuillu

Post by HappyHaunter »

So I got this in the mail. I thought it was pretty cool since it's all sealed. And it'll be remaining that way of course!

Raymanni
Carnivora
Tings: 12835

Post by Raymanni »

HappyHaunter wrote:So I got this in the mail. I thought it was pretty cool since it's all sealed. And it'll be remaining that way of course!

*pictures*
I'm always saying something like this after some cool new items, but I can't resist myself: "Awesome!" :P
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

I would open it of course :P

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

I would open it, especially to have a look to the watch. Again, just buying the stuff to let them sealed is a total waste of money. I like to use the stuff but yet taking good care of them.
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Post by Snagglebee »

Wow HappyHaunter! You are the master of Rayman merchandise! You always seem to have the most coolest stuff. How do you manage to amaze us all the time?
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Haruka wrote:I would open it, especially to have a look to the watch. Again, just buying the stuff to let them sealed is a total waste of money. I like to use the stuff but yet taking good care of them.
Thats the good way of thinking :proud:
emshomar wrote:Wow HappyHaunter! You are the master of Rayman merchandise! You always seem to have the most coolest stuff. How do you manage to amaze us all the time?
He probably knows good keywords and follows many searches on eBay and has lodsamoney :P

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78355

Post by Fifo »

[posted in wrong topic; post moved here]
Last edited by Fifo on Sat May 03, 2014 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.