Rayman merchandise

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Re: Rayman merchandise

Post by PluMGMK »

I think your problem is using a comma as a decimal point separator – you should write "€15.00" to convert to dollars, not "15,00". Not sure about Rakuten, someone else would have to answer that…
Squiz
Oiseau Rouge
Tings: 142

Post by Squiz »

Could someone tell me how many euros the Rayman 3 mushroom figure is worth? I know a few members here have it, do you remember how much you paid for it?
RayLy
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3255

Post by RayLy »

rakuten is giving me issues, so I guess now I'll have to look elsewhere. If anyone is interested in selling the Mcdonalds toys, feel free to contact me!
RayLy
Ptizêtre Ninja

Post by RayLy »

Squiz wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 4:16 pm Could someone tell me how many euros the Rayman 3 mushroom figure is worth? I know a few members here have it, do you remember how much you paid for it?
Someone on leboncoin is selling it for 200 euros. https://www.leboncoin.fr/collection/1608244271.htm/

Does anyone know of any other sites I could find Rayman merch on?
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Squiz wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 4:16 pm Could someone tell me how many euros the Rayman 3 mushroom figure is worth? I know a few members here have it, do you remember how much you paid for it?
I got mine as part of a contest a long time ago so I'm not quite sure. I seem to have lost it anyway. :mrgreen:
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Hunchman801 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:11 pm
I got mine as part of a contest a long time ago so I'm not quite sure. I seem to have lost it anyway. :mrgreen:
Lost it? Who is this heretic? :pascontent:
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

PluMGMK wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:12 pm Lost it? Who is this heretic? :pascontent:
I also broke it first but it was barely noticeable after I glued it back together. :oops2:
RayLy wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 2:47 am rakuten is giving me issues, so I guess now I'll have to look elsewhere. If anyone is interested in selling the Mcdonalds toys, feel free to contact me!
I think I still have some. I'm not interested in selling them but maybe I could organize a giveaway and send them for just the shipping cost? I'll need to check what I have first.
RayLy
Ptizêtre Ninja

Post by RayLy »

Sweet! Keep in touch with me if the giveaway ever happens :D
I'm actually now two figures away from completing the set. I contacted a seller on Ebay France to see if he could ship a few of the figures to the US. Plum Rayman, a Robo pirate, and Ly are on their way now! Just need Globox and the pirate cage now :mrgreen:

EDIT: Totaku is asking what figures their fans would like to see get made. Now's our chance to show that there's demand for a Rayman figure! https://twitter.com/mytotaku/status/1128319342725218306
Okami-Sama
Podocroc
Tings: 265

Post by Okami-Sama »

I've paid mine something like 25 €, but I was really lucky. I think it's pretty rare, I could possibly put at least 50 € in it.

Hunchman801 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:11 pm I got mine as part of a contest a long time ago so I'm not quite sure. I seem to have lost it anyway. :mrgreen:
So the figure was also in the Rayman 3 press kit or it's a myth ? Mine came from a giveaway from Ubisoft in a Japan Expo, that's what the seller said. I'm really confuse about how this figure was distributed :(
Hunchman801 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:18 pm I think I still have some. I'm not interested in selling them but maybe I could organize a giveaway and send them for just the shipping cost? I'll need to check what I have first.
That's a good idea !
RayLy
Ptizêtre Ninja

Post by RayLy »

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Lot-5-FIGURINEs ... 3592618935
I bought my last three figures from this guy, one of them including the robo pirate. Not sure if that was the one pictured here, as the listing never got changed. It's honestly insane to me how there are some fans trying to own even one figure from this set and then french folk have duplicates of these figures. Not being bitter or anything, just funny to me :P .
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/rayman-figurine ... Sw2fpcQNLT
Singular Rayman on a plum figure
Squiz
Oiseau Rouge
Tings: 142

Post by Squiz »

RayLy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:41 pm
Someone on leboncoin is selling it for 200 euros. https://www.leboncoin.fr/collection/1608244271.htm/

Does anyone know of any other sites I could find Rayman merch on?
That's why I ask those who have this statue how much they paid for it, because I saw this announcement on leboncoin and it seems excessively expensive to me, even for a rare Rayman item! :o
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Okami-Sama wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:54 pm So the figure was also in the Rayman 3 press kit or it's a myth ? Mine came from a giveaway from Ubisoft in a Japan Expo, that's what the seller said. I'm really confuse about how this figure was distributed :(
I got the press kit too back in 2003 and I'm pretty sure it wasn't included in it. It was a separate, exclusive item that I believe only 500 copies were made of, if my memory serves me well.
Okami-Sama
Podocroc

Post by Okami-Sama »

Hunchman801 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:04 pm
Okami-Sama wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:54 pm So the figure was also in the Rayman 3 press kit or it's a myth ? Mine came from a giveaway from Ubisoft in a Japan Expo, that's what the seller said. I'm really confuse about how this figure was distributed :(
I got the press kit too back in 2003 and I'm pretty sure it wasn't included in it. It was a separate, exclusive item that I believe only 500 copies were made of, if my memory serves me well.
Hmmm I see.. So that explain why we see figure alone more than press kit. 500 pieces it's pretty good, remain a rare piece put we have lot of chance that some other would appear on internet !
RayLy
Ptizêtre Ninja

Post by RayLy »

:cry: D'oh! Just lost an auction for the Rayman 3 plush. Does anyone know how often this plush appears on Ebay? Worried I won't see it again for a long time
Okami-Sama
Podocroc

Post by Okami-Sama »

RayLy wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:06 pm :cry: D'oh! Just lost an auction for the Rayman 3 plush. Does anyone know how often this plush appears on Ebay? Worried I won't see it again for a long time
As I said in others topic about the plush, it appears some times, but that was a long time I've don't seen it on ebay. Just hope to find one somedays. I've missed one on a spanish website, trying other site rather than ebay could be effective but very long and uncertain.

Can we have the link of the auction ?
RayLy
Ptizêtre Ninja

Post by RayLy »

Okami-Sama
Podocroc

Post by Okami-Sama »

Oh that was pretty expensive, but stay a good price for such a rare item.

Even on leboncoin I didn't get so low price for the mc donald figure, nice found !
German for sure have bunch of nice item to sell.
Eren
El Stomacho
Tings: 24258

Post by Eren »

Yeah those are some pretty good prices, never got around to buying the set tho.. (also I'm glad to see this thread in first page again, it kinda got abandoned sadly since like everyone who posted here doesn't go on the forums anymore :| )
SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Image Image
Steam Profile Youtube Account
Okami-Sama
Podocroc

Post by Okami-Sama »

I was lucky enough to find the complete set some time ago on leboncoin, but yes pretty hard to find it complete
I'm glad too, I like this topic. I'm very into the merchandise collection, and I found a lot of informations here !
But I hope there is still collectors :)