Rayman merchandise

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Rulez
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2310

Rayman merchandise

Post by Rulez »

There were some topics about some of the merch, but I decided to combine it into one topic where you can discuss the merch :P

So, do you have any stuff? I only have the games and some stickers and a giant poster from a Polish magazine which decided to make one edition about Rayman Raving Rabbids. They wrote BS there though :sad:
I also have my eyes on the Rayman 3 statuette, on the mushroom doing the grimace. It's 199.76 PLN, and that's a whoop-lots-of cash (that's 49.90 euro), but I decided to sell my comic books and they JUST make the price of about 222 PLN, so... soon I'll have my first rare Rayman item ever!

I'm also going to preorder Origins for the Wii if I can find somewhere with a preorder bonus (I'm hungry for a shirt, they're truly awesome, especially the Psychlops one :3).

Whew, that's quite a post. Now, how about you guys? I know some of you have the ultra-rare McDonald's figures :hehe:
Last edited by Rulez on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The little one
Matuvu
Tings: 225

Re: Rayman Merchandise

Post by The little one »

well. i had a 'Rayman Origins' shirt, the one with 'which defines a hero'...i loved it but now it is lost :mefiant: somewhere. macdonald figures? i know a bunch of websites selling them so I thought everbody bougth 1. meaby is the distance betwen france and location of the person. 1 merch that i realy love is the r3 statue of the septre. it's huge :D ! one of those at my garden would be fantastic but...+ than 100 000 euros? i can't afford such a thing!
Rayman Origins Mathematics :P
Eshap
Barbara
Tings: 10182

Post by Eshap »

RULEZ YOU ANSWERED MY PRAYERS
I LOVE YOU

Anyway, here's my collection (from memory, not including Rabbids merc):

-Rayman 3 "Metropole Collections/M6 Interaction" figure.
- 5/6 Rayman 2 Mcdonalds figures (Missing Globox), though they've only just reached the UK today from France. From the pictures, the Rayman figures both have noticeable paint wear, but I can't find them anywhere else (that ship to the UK). ._.
- Large Rayman 3 stamp
- Raymanzone Magazine. TERRIBLE condition because I was a dumb, dumb child.
- Raymanzone Magazine bag (R3 Rayman with the lockjaw on it). Slightly worn because I used it for swim class. Again: dumb, dumb child.
- Rayman 2 figure (sitting on a bush). Was reaaally dirty and had very noticeable paint wear- so much so, I actually repainted the parts with no paint and it looks a bit neater.
- Bunny Gonzales figure. Dropped this way too many times and Ray's head and the rabbid's right ear fell of. Superglued them back on and Rayman's head can actually be turned around...I'm not sure if that's good or bad.
- Everything from the Rayman Origins Collector's Edition.
- Small version of Rayman on the Walking Shell. Has a tag which has worn quite a bit.
- R2 + R3 posters from Nintendo Power.

I'd buy the huge R3 statue, since I actually have the money, but my parents obviously disapproved. :'D
Rayfist wrote:It's r34 artwork. Haha Jesus christ Eshap.
The little one
Matuvu

Post by The little one »

aww, you have it :D ? i would love to have it too! did cost 100 000 ? and you have 2 walking shell toys? macdonald one and the plush? an pic would be great! :mryellow: !
ikke471
Antitoon
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Tings: 0

Post by ikke471 »

I have the RO t-shirt... but most people have that one.. and a unofficial hoodie my gramdmother made for me (a rayman hoodie... GUYS A RAYMAN HOODIE) but that doesn't count.
Spanex
Électoon

Post by Spanex »

ikke471 wrote:I have the RO t-shirt... but most people have that one.. and a unofficial hoodie my gramdmother made for me (a rayman hoodie... GUYS A RAYMAN HOODIE) but that doesn't count.
You need to show us that hoodie.
Rulez
Henchman 1000

Post by Rulez »

Eshap wrote:RULEZ YOU ANSWERED MY PRAYERS
I LOVE YOU
NO PROBLEM ESHAP I ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS

IN AUGUST 2011

edit: And yes, I have the black Origins shirt which almost everyone here has thanks to the contest. Cheerio!
ikke471
Antitoon
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...

Post by ikke471 »

Spanex wrote:
ikke471 wrote:I have the RO t-shirt... but most people have that one.. and a unofficial hoodie my gramdmother made for me (a rayman hoodie... GUYS A RAYMAN HOODIE) but that doesn't count.
You need to show us that hoodie.
I'll see if I can find it (I had it when I was really young)
I probably don't have it anymore now I think of it... (we allways give old clothes that are too small to my nephew)
Mammothphant 2
Poilu
Tings: 2107

Post by Mammothphant 2 »

I have only games but not any merch. When i ordered Rayman Premiers Clics from Amazon (with dads help) the game box was different in the photo that the seller had put in internet. It was a big box which had a Rayman t-shirt as an extra gift. However, when the game came it was just a small Hits Collection box with the game of course but no t-shirt. :x Big disappointment. It would be great if i had a Rayman t-shirt.

But for me the best Rayman merch would be a giant Carmen plush. Shame that theres no Carmen plush.
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

The M6 Rayman 3 grimace statue is something I've been looking for, but it is not quite easy. It is a "weaker" version of the resine statue of the grimace.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

Rulez wrote:edit: And yes, I have the black Origins shirt which almost everyone here has thanks to the contest. Cheerio!

I have the Rayman Forever fridge magnet and the original Mister Dark sketch by Ancel... that's about it.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

This is a good topic to start!
My rarest items are the Rayman plushie and the Rayman 2 poster.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Spanex
Électoon

Post by Spanex »

All I have on official merchandise is the shirt. I commissioned a Globox plushie from Piranha2021 on deviantART.
Tricai
Ptizêtre en or
Tings: 830

Post by Tricai »

Spanex wrote: I commissioned a Globox plushie from Piranha2021 on deviantART.
Oi I think I've seen it, looks really cute! :mryellow:

Welp so far I have three figurines (2 Mc Donalds ones and the one with Rayman leaning on a bush), the Walking Shell plush, and the T-shirt from RaymanPC contest. And if CE's of Rayman 3 and Origins count, then a R3 backpack + notebook, and RO artbook + soundtrack.

Oh, and then there's this console bag with a small picture of Rayman in one corner, not really sure if it's some official merch or not. Looks nice though :)
I'd love to have the grimace statue too someday but eh *shrug* I'm pretty content of my collection as it is now?
The little one
Matuvu

Post by The little one »

yay, i bumped another topic :D ...i guess :| ...and m6 and resine grimace? there's 2 of them? just remembered one that I think everybody have is an rayman 3 but the box is in 3D anybody else does have it :) ? and nobody have punk rayman on a rabbid? btw, on rayman legends trailer, macdonald globox can be seen. i think it is pure coicidence but imagine if mac. figures had an effect at the game :) ? it is very unprobably but i can see at least 3 people with figures from mac. so they can start 'hoping' :P
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Tricai wrote:
Spanex wrote: I commissioned a Globox plushie from Piranha2021 on deviantART.
Oi I think I've seen it, looks really cute! :mryellow:

Welp so far I have three figurines (2 Mc Donalds ones and the one with Rayman leaning on a bush), the Walking Shell plush, and the T-shirt from RaymanPC contest. And if CE's of Rayman 3 and Origins count, then a R3 backpack + notebook, and RO artbook + soundtrack.

Oh, and then there's this console bag with a small picture of Rayman in one corner, not really sure if it's some official merch or not. Looks nice though :)
I'd love to have the grimace statue too someday but eh *shrug* I'm pretty content of my collection as it is now?
I also have the walking shell plush it seems like a lot of other people have it, I have the small sized plushie. Can you please show us or me a pic of the console bag, it sounds rather interesting.
I would kill ANYONE for that statue dear god, I would polish it everyday, no joke 0-0
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Tricai wrote:Rayman leaning on a bush
:hehe:
Eshap
Barbara
Tings: 10182

Post by Eshap »

The little one wrote:an pic would be great! :mryellow: !
Sure, I'll try and get one. :D
Rulez wrote:NO PROBLEM ESHAP I ANSWERED YOUR PRAYERS
IN AUGUST 2011
...goddamnit it why don't i ever read dates anymore
Haruka wrote:The M6 Rayman 3 grimace statue is something I've been looking for, but it is not quite easy. It is a "weaker" version of the resine statue of the grimace.
WELLGEETHANKSFORMAKINGMEFEELSPECIALHARUKA
Spanex wrote:I commissioned a Globox plushie from Piranha2021 on deviantART.
I've seen that plush, it's absolutely adorable.
The little one wrote: there's 2 of them?
Yes, there's two. Both are extremely rare now- a picture of the M6 one is here: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/ ... _Eshap.png
Rayfist wrote:It's r34 artwork. Haha Jesus christ Eshap.
Rulez
Henchman 1000

Post by Rulez »

Rulez wrote:
edit: And yes, I have the black Origins shirt which almost everyone here has thanks to the contest. Cheerio
Except Bingham who can go fuck herself behind a weadow.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Rulez wrote:
Rulez wrote:
edit: And yes, I have the black Origins shirt which almost everyone here has thanks to the contest. Cheerio
Except Bingham who can go fuck herself behind a weadow.
What the fuck is a weadow?