Rayman merchandise

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Tricai
Mouru
Tings: 830

Re: Rayman Merchandise

Post by Tricai »

Rayfist wrote: I also have the walking shell plush it seems like a lot of other people have it, I have the small sized plushie. Can you please show us or me a pic of the console bag, it sounds rather interesting.
I would kill ANYONE for that statue dear god, I would polish it everyday, no joke 0-0
Yeah, it seems that the plush is getting more common among fans now! :) I think mine is the small one too, I'm not totally sure though.
And sure! I've put pics on my photobucket (they're a tad bit blurry but you get the idea) :
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/ ... G_0624.jpg
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/ ... G_0627.jpg (closeup)
RayFan9876 wrote:
Tricai wrote:Rayman leaning on a bush
:hehe:
Er, is there a problem? :P

Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

Where did you get that bag? I only know a French one of Rayman 2 where Rayman is running.

Rulez
Robot
Tings: 2285

Post by Rulez »

RayFan9876 wrote:
Rulez wrote:
Rulez wrote:
edit: And yes, I have the black Origins shirt which almost everyone here has thanks to the contest. Cheerio
Except Bingham who can go fuck herself behind a weadow.
What the fuck is a weadow?
Look, I'm running out of insults you masochist dick-tasting fucktard.

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

Tricai wrote:
RayFan9876 wrote:
Tricai wrote:Rayman leaning on a bush
:hehe:
Er, is there a problem? :P
Oh no, not at all. In fact, I would say Rayman would be quite comfortable sitting on said bush. Maybe afterward, said bush can sit on him for some real action.

Tricai
Mouru
Tings: 830

Post by Tricai »

:mryellow: Heh, I don't know why everyone thinks that he's sitting on that bush? It always looks more like leaning to me (with the way he holds his feet and all). But dunno, I guess that's just me then.
Haruka wrote:Where did you get that bag? I only know a French one of Rayman 2 where Rayman is running.
I got it from some online auction, the seller didn't have much info about it and it didn't come in its original package when he sent it to me either, so I have no idea where it originates from. :o Who knows, perhaps there used to be two different versions of the same bag?
Last edited by Tricai on Fri May 25, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

Unless that's the PlayStation 1 carrying bag that it used to come with a Rayman 1 and Rayman 2 pack.

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

I believe sabertooth owns the rayman sitting on a bush figure, it's very lovely designed, I myself am looking on french ebay daily for one. hehe
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

I got that one once in eBay, for 5€ in an auction. Luckly the other interested buyer that was constantly inserting automatic bids wasn't quite persistent.

Eshap
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 10182

Post by Eshap »

Sorry for the big bump, but I think you guys might get a laugh from this:
Whoever bought this is the biggest plonk (fool) I've ever seen in a long time. For the record, this plush should be worth about £30 at the most...
Rayfist wrote:It's r34 artwork. Haha Jesus christ Eshap.

Minor-T5
Deadman
Tings: 5619

Post by Minor-T5 »

Eshap wrote:Sorry for the big bump, but I think you guys might get a laugh from this:
Whoever bought this is the biggest plonk (fool) I've ever seen in a long time. For the record, this plush should be worth about £30 at the most...
Who the heck would buy that Rayman plush for 107.00 pounds?? :roll:
Last edited by Minor-T5 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rulez
Robot

Post by Rulez »

schmooky.luke wrote:
Eshap wrote:Sorry for the big bump, but I think you guys might get a laugh from this:
Who the heck would buy that Rayman plush for 107.00 euros?? :roll:
Who the heck would name pounds "euros"?

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

schmooky.luke wrote:
Have you ever heard about British Pounds? 8'D The british will go after you from now on.

To clarify:

107£ = 134.17€

Holy crap, they can't be serious! :lol: Definitely the funniest Rayman deal I've ever seen. Who would be willing to give almost 140€ for a small Rayman plush, despite of its rarity? I guess someone is full of money and doesn't know crysis!

Pardon me, the maximum I would give for this small plush would be 20€, although I think its real valour would be 10€. Did you guys know that the person who offered me the medium Rayman plush got it for 20€? 15.95£ dudes. It is hilarious to think in some members like Rayfist that got the same small version of the plush for 10 times less. 8'DDDDD

Minor-T5
Deadman

Post by Minor-T5 »

Haruka wrote:
schmooky.luke wrote:
Have you ever heard about British Pounds? 8'D The british will go after you from now on.

To clarify:

107£ = 134.17€

Holy crap, they can't be serious! :lol: Definitely the funniest Rayman deal I've ever seen. Who would be willing to give almost 140€ for a small Rayman plush, despite of its rarity? I guess someone is full of money and doesn't know crysis!

Pardon me, the maximum I would give for this small plush would be 20€, although I think its real valour would be 10€. Did you guys know that the person who offered me the medium Rayman plush got it for 20€? 15.95£ dudes. It is hilarious to think in some members like Rayfist that got the same small version of the plush for 10 times less. 8'DDDDD
Yeah, I meant to put pounds I wasn't thinking.

Rulez
Robot

Post by Rulez »

Yeah, no problem, after all we believe you now.

Eshap
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 10182

Post by Eshap »

Haruka wrote:Pardon me, the maximum I would give for this small plush would be 20€, although I think its real valour would be 10€. Did you guys know that the person who offered me the medium Rayman plush got it for 20€? 15.95£ dudes. It is hilarious to think in some members like Rayfist that got the same small version of the plush for 10 times less. 8'DDDDD
Yeah, I was thinking of saying 20 euros, though I paid about £20 for mine, so I thought it was a bit difficult to measure the plush's real value nowadays. :'> Maybe I just got a bit unlucky.
Still, I don't think I'd ever pay £100 for that plush. :'D It's not even accurately made.

Also, here's the bidding count- how did it go from £30 to £100? o_O The winner wasn't even a part of the bid until the end.
Rayfist wrote:It's r34 artwork. Haha Jesus christ Eshap.

Rulez
Robot

Post by Rulez »

As you can see the whole price was bumped up by a nigger... with only one "g". What a niger.

Cairnie
Magicien
Tings: 78455

Post by Cairnie »

I paid about a fiver for my small one though that's because I got lucky and happened to have had smaller competition in a UK only auction. This is more like something a SONIC plush would go for, not a Rayman one. Some ebayers are that nuts.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

It is even more radical than some stuff I've seen before, I can already picture the seller scrubing both hands together of happiness :boon:. I would like to see the buyer's face if a month later the same plush appeared on eBay being sold (Buy now button) for 20€.

This reminds me the french seller that wanted 70€ for his PC Rayman 2: The Great Escape Collector's Edition, which is nothing more nothing less the original FR edition of the game with the Prima guide together and a silver silluette of Rayman in an extra paper cover around the original box. And lets not forget the extra 10€ for the sending cost, with... *psycho music* Collissimo. 8'3

Lets be honest, the highest ammount I've gave for a Rayman marchandising item was with the MacDonalds collection, that wasn't even half of what the small plush was sold!

Minor-T5
Deadman

Post by Minor-T5 »

Haruka wrote:It is even more radical than some stuff I've seen before, I can already picture the seller scrubing both hands together of happiness :boon:. I would like to see the buyer's face if a month later the same plush appeared on eBay being sold (Buy now button) for 20€.

This reminds me the french seller that wanted 70€ for his PC Rayman 2: The Great Escape Collector's Edition, which is nothing more nothing less the original FR edition of the game with the Prima guide together and a silver silluette of Rayman in an extra paper cover around the original box. And lets not forget the extra 10€ for the sending cost, with... *psycho music* Collissimo. 8'3

Lets be honest, the highest ammount I've gave for a Rayman marchandising item was with the MacDonalds collection, that wasn't even half of what the small plush was sold!
Wait...they have a Rayman 2 Collectors Edition? I didn't know that. :shock:

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

It appears to be exclusive to France, but it is the very same thing except it comes bundled with the official Prima guide and an extra purple paper with a silver Rayman in front with an angry face. Nothing else.

By the way, a new RL shirt: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PAX-Prime-201 ... 3a796474f0