Rayman Team-Ups

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Spanex
Électoon
Posts: 3464
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: THE ABYSS
Contact:
Tings: 0

Re: Rayman meets a who?

Post by Spanex » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:16 pm

El Dango wrote:
Spanex wrote:Rayman has been mixed with TF2 on youtube already too.

http://youtu.be/RKU5XfReXLQ
I like the response to that one better.
"Hah! Let us wrestle little man!" :lol:
Image

Terminator2900FTW
Poilu
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:22 am
Location: Does Earth Count?
Tings: 576

Re: Rayman meets a who?

Post by Terminator2900FTW » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:27 pm

El Dango wrote:
Fraz wrote:Rayman meets The Who.
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
I have changed the name of the topic. :D
Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rayman Origins-Counting the days (Hopefully getting the collectors edition)
Current Rank-Feuillu
Topics/Forums-English, Rayman "Rayman meets The Who?"

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by spiraldoor » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Terminator2900FTW wrote:I have changed the name of the topic. :D
Image
Yes. Rayman meets The Who.

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Haruka » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:16 pm

He could also meet Dr. Who.

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Rayman meets Who?

Post by Master » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 pm

I think the above title would clear up any "confusion" :fou:
Haruka wrote:He could also meet Dr. Who.
If Rayman did, can we please call "Dr. Who" by his proper title: "The Doctor?"
Otherwise I will have FANRAGE :pascontent: :pascontent:
(Not really)
Image

Skaarj
Pâquerette
Posts: 1350
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 pm
Location: somewhere on brazil or Skrath
Tings: 14080

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Skaarj » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:41 pm

uummm silly question but ummmmm:who is doctor who? :boon:
but anyway i would put rayman with many othre characters like:rayman and captain claw,that would be a great team,one fights vs pirates and other fight with pirates(later i say the other characters)

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Master » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:59 pm

thebrazilianskaarj wrote:uummm silly question but ummmmm:who is doctor who? :boon:
"Doctor Who," correctly said as "The Doctor" is a 909 year old (The current) Time Lord who hails from Gallifrey. He explores Time and Space in his Spacecraft, known as the T.A.R.D.I.S (Time and Relative Dimension in Space), he is the starring character in the British Sci-Fi Television series Doctor Who, and (as of this post) has gone through 10 regenerations, resulting in 11 different incarnations (shown below)
Image

The show began in 1963 and ran until 1989, with a Television movie in 1996, the series was continued (NOT REBOOTED) in 2005, which is the current series of today.
Last edited by Master on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by El Dango » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Sounds pretty silly.
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Master » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:04 pm

El Dango wrote:Sounds pretty silly.
It's hard to explain the entire thing properly, considering how "mind-bending" the current series is, and how long the show has been running.
Image

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by El Dango » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Well, that's often the case I guess, especially with long running shows.
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

Fraz
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 am
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:
Tings: 5645

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Fraz » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Terminator2900FTW wrote:
El Dango wrote:
Fraz wrote:Rayman meets The Who.
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
I have changed the name of the topic. :D
I approve of this!
Image

MLII
Tarayzan
Posts: 8064
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: idk man i'm more an abstract concept at this point
Tings: 43075

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by MLII » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:28 pm

Speaking of Doctor Who, I want a Doctor Who/Rayman crossover.

It. Would. Be. EPIC.
Image
Image

Shrooblord
Froutch
Posts: 15671
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:07 pm
Location: The Buccaneer MK. II
Tings: 64535

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Shrooblord » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 pm

MLII wrote:Speaking of Doctor Who, I want a Doctor Who/Rayman crossover.

It. Would. Be. EPIC.
It would be more than epic. It would be...
The Doctor wrote: extraordinary!
*Imagine Matt Smith doing that face he makes when he sais something like that*
Image
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

MLII
Tarayzan
Posts: 8064
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: idk man i'm more an abstract concept at this point
Tings: 43075

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by MLII » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:55 pm

HELL. YES. <3
El Dango wrote:Sounds pretty silly.
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT DOCTOR WHO. IT IS THE ESSENCE OF ENGLISHNESS. IT MAKES ENGLAND... ENGLAND. GO AWAY AND EAT YOUR MOULDY CHEESE.
Image
Image

TeensieKing
Pâquerette
Posts: 1927
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:09 pm
Location: Spain
Tings: 12809

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by TeensieKing » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Hahahaha! I have another one,talking about non-videogame characters.

RAYMAN MEETS THE SPICE GIRLS:
Image

And we could see Rayman singing: If you wanna be my lover,you gotta get with my friends,make it last for ever,friendshit never ends! :oops2:
Image

MLII
Tarayzan
Posts: 8064
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: idk man i'm more an abstract concept at this point
Tings: 43075

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by MLII » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Wow you like the spice girls, don't you? o3o
Image
Image

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Master » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:09 am

Shrooblord wrote:
MLII wrote:Speaking of Doctor Who, I want a Doctor Who/Rayman crossover.

It. Would. Be. EPIC.
It would be more than epic. It would be...
The Doctor wrote: extraordinary!
*Imagine Matt Smith doing that face he makes when he sais something like that*
Fish fingers and custard will never get old, though I don't like the fact they manufactured his catch-phrase as "geronimo," even though he rarely says it.

Matt Smith is my favourite doctor of all time, surpassing Tom Baker, however, Jelly Babies will never get old:
Image

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by El Dango » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:01 pm

MLII wrote:HELL. YES. <3
El Dango wrote:Sounds pretty silly.
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT DOCTOR WHO. IT IS THE ESSENCE OF ENGLISHNESS. IT MAKES ENGLAND... ENGLAND. GO AWAY AND EAT YOUR MOULDY CHEESE.
Why is Denmark only known for it's nasty food? We have delicious stuff too.
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Master » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:35 pm

If I recall correctly, isn't Lego danish?
Cause it is one of the coolest things ever made!
Remember when James May made an entire house out of Lego?
Image

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by El Dango » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:39 pm

It's Danish alright, and a much better thing to be known for than mouldy cheese.
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

Post Reply