Rayman Team-Ups

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Dark Rayman
Poulet Zombie
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:42 am
Location: Hoodlum Headquarters
Tings: 115

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Dark Rayman » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:46 pm

I would love to see Rayman in the next Super Smash Bros. game!
- Yes Andy, yes Andy.. Can't you say anything else!
- No Andy.

MLII
Tarayzan
Posts: 8064
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:48 pm
Location: idk man i'm more an abstract concept at this point
Tings: 43075

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by MLII » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:58 pm

@Dango:...I WAS joking. o3o

@Dark: Yes. That would be epicness.
Image
Image

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Master » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:35 pm

Dark Rayman wrote:I would love to see Rayman in the next Super Smash Bros. game!
Agree completely, though his moveset should have NO reference to the Rabbids, I saw some videos on YouTube on what people thought a good moveset for Rayman would be, and I have seen a lot of movesets which reference Rayman's "moves" in the Rabbids games.
Image

Haruka
Rayman 2
Posts: 26719
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:19 pm
Tings: 178780

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Haruka » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:36 pm

The best move for Rayman would be the Power Fist.

Skaarj
Pâquerette
Posts: 1350
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:45 pm
Location: somewhere on brazil or Skrath
Tings: 14080

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Skaarj » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:13 pm

it would be a really great if rayman was a secret character avalible on a unreal tournament game(but he can be downloaeded for unreal tournament 1999 and in quake 3) it would be weird because he would be easy to hit his head,but it would awesome he doing a moster kill with skaarjs

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Master » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:29 pm

I've always wondered if a Rayman one off RTS could be made, I would love to command an army of glutes and teensies. But thats just me :fou2:

Wonder what would happen if Rayman somehow got a nano-suit...
Image

Terminator2900FTW
Poilu
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:22 am
Location: Does Earth Count?
Tings: 576

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Terminator2900FTW » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Dark Rayman wrote:I would love to see Rayman in the next Super Smash Bros. game!
Yeah he was originally in the running to be part of it but who knows what happens (probably the Rabbids again :tssk: ). However there is a SSBB game for the 3DS and with Rayman 3D and all maybe we will be able to see Rayman as a playable character inside it :D .
Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rayman Origins-Counting the days (Hopefully getting the collectors edition)
Current Rank-Feuillu
Topics/Forums-English, Rayman "Rayman meets The Who?"

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Master » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Terminator2900FTW wrote:
Dark Rayman wrote:I would love to see Rayman in the next Super Smash Bros. game!
Yeah he was originally in the running to be part of it but who knows what happens (probably the Rabbids again :tssk: ). However there is a SSBB game for the 3DS and with Rayman 3D and all maybe we will be able to see Rayman as a playable character inside it :D .
Hmm, let us not forget there is one also in the works for the Wii U.
Image

Terminator2900FTW
Poilu
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:22 am
Location: Does Earth Count?
Tings: 576

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Terminator2900FTW » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Master4lyf1 wrote:
Terminator2900FTW wrote:
Dark Rayman wrote:I would love to see Rayman in the next Super Smash Bros. game!
Yeah he was originally in the running to be part of it but who knows what happens (probably the Rabbids again :tssk: ). However there is a SSBB game for the 3DS and with Rayman 3D and all maybe we will be able to see Rayman as a playable character inside it :D .
Hmm, let us not forget there is one also in the works for the Wii U.
Very true though he should be both on the Wii U and the 3DS especially after all he's been through! Nintendo should definitely do Rayman justice!
Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rayman Origins-Counting the days (Hopefully getting the collectors edition)
Current Rank-Feuillu
Topics/Forums-English, Rayman "Rayman meets The Who?"

Spanex
Électoon
Posts: 3464
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: THE ABYSS
Contact:
Tings: 0

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Spanex » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Since I have playstation 3, I kind of hope that if Rayman gets in the next SSBB, that the game will also be for that platform. HOWEVER I wouldn't know anyone who'd wanna play with me.
Image

Rulez
Robot
Posts: 14839
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:38 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:
Tings: 2285

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Rulez » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:45 pm

Spanex wrote:Since I have playstation 3, I kind of hope that if Rayman gets in the next SSBB, that the game will also be for that platform. HOWEVER I wouldn't know anyone who'd wanna play with me.
I doubt it will be for a non-Nintendo console.

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Master » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Spanex wrote:Since I have playstation 3, I kind of hope that if Rayman gets in the next SSBB, that the game will also be for that platform. HOWEVER I wouldn't know anyone who'd wanna play with me.
I hate to be the reality-breaker but Super Smash Bros. will never make it onto a non Nintendo platform as it is a nintendo game, they are extremely protective of their first party exclusives.
Image

stan423321
Murfy
Posts: 7312
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Poland, of Union of Socialistic European Republics
Tings: 63250

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by stan423321 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Yep. Unless Nintendo follows Sega, which is doubtful, you are not going to see Smash on PS3. Even then they may decide to stick to something, for example... PC (weird yet possible).

Shrooblord
Froutch
Posts: 15671
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:07 pm
Location: The Buccaneer MK. II
Tings: 64535

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Shrooblord » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Well, if they won't do it, then WE WILL! POWER TO THE FANS!

No, but really, wouldn't it be kick-ass if we got together as a team of artists, programmers and musical scorers to create our very own, community-wide fangame, inspired by Smash Brothers? Think of the possibilities!
Yes, I think that after completion of my own fangame, this is my next big dream for a game. I say we do it!
Image
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Master » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Shrooblord wrote:Well, if they won't do it, then WE WILL! POWER TO THE FANS!

No, but really, wouldn't it be kick-ass if we got together as a team of artists, programmers and musical scorers to create our very own, community-wide fangame, inspired by Smash Brothers? Think of the possibilities!
Yes, I think that after completion of my own fangame, this is my next big dream for a game. I say we do it!
That is a project I would love to partake in, but my skills are lacking and my hardware insufficient, but I do hope to take up programming when I'm older so who knows?
Image

Shrooblord
Froutch
Posts: 15671
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:07 pm
Location: The Buccaneer MK. II
Tings: 64535

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Shrooblord » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:22 am

Master4lyf1 wrote: That is a project I would love to partake in, but my skills are lacking and my hardware insufficient, but I do hope to take up programming when I'm older so who knows?
Sure, sure! I'm not saying I have what it takes to program the whole thing, but we will need plenty of ideas and art anyway, plus music, if we would actually do this. And for all that, I'm your man! :mrgreen:
Image
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

ikke471
Antitoon
Posts: 7077
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Contact:
Tings: 0

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by ikke471 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:26 am

Shrooblord wrote:
Master4lyf1 wrote: That is a project I would love to partake in, but my skills are lacking and my hardware insufficient, but I do hope to take up programming when I'm older so who knows?
Sure, sure! I'm not saying I have what it takes to program the whole thing, but we will need plenty of ideas and art anyway, plus music, if we would actually do this. And for all that, I'm your man! :mrgreen:
i would like to participate in this as an artist (if this idea is gonna get fur realz)
Image

Shrooblord
Froutch
Posts: 15671
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:07 pm
Location: The Buccaneer MK. II
Tings: 64535

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Shrooblord » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 am

Well, if the whole community is actually getting into it... why not?! Let's get this party started!
I'll make a topic in Rayman Artworks later today, when I'm back from skewl.
Image
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

ikke471
Antitoon
Posts: 7077
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Contact:
Tings: 0

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by ikke471 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:37 am

Shrooblord wrote:Well, if the whole community is actually getting into it... why not?! Let's get this party started!
I'll make a topic in Rayman Artworks later today, when I'm back from skewl.
this is an awesome idea: everybody who works with it gets his/her own character :D
Image

Shrooblord
Froutch
Posts: 15671
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:07 pm
Location: The Buccaneer MK. II
Tings: 64535

Re: Rayman meets The Who?

Post by Shrooblord » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:46 am

Yep, that was the main idea! ;)
Actually, the real idea was that we would all get to design characters, since we'd need quite a few anyway. Well, details will come when the thread opens.
Image
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

Post Reply