If you had to choose anyone to be the main antagonist for the rest of the Rayman series, who'd it be?

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Atomic Paint
Bébé Globox
Tings: 40

If you had to choose anyone to be the main antagonist for the rest of the Rayman series, who'd it be?

Post by Atomic Paint »

Would you pick an old villain? A side character? Make up a new character? :0

Who'd you pick?? :]
StelzenBomber
Mr Sax
Tings: 25632

Re: If you had to choose anyone to be the main antagonist for the rest of the Rayman series, who'd it be?

Post by StelzenBomber »

Probably Mr.Dark
dr_st
Oiseau Moqueur
Tings: 15827

Re: If you had to choose anyone to be the main antagonist for the rest of the Rayman series, who'd it be?

Post by dr_st »

Space Mama. Seems like she was considered the hardest boss of Rayman 1.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 570814

Post by Hunchman801 »

I prefer to have new antagonists in each game, but if I had to choose an existing one, probably Mr Dark, yeah.
insert sig for RPC's 17th bday
The Jonster
Ly
Tings: 92405

Post by The Jonster »

Mr. Dark ftw!

If I was choosing old antagonists anyway.
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Steo wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm
^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:
Elite Piranha
Murray
Tings: 20285

Post by Elite Piranha »

Mr. Dark is the most mysterious villain, so I pick him.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

On the one hand it would be nice to expand on his background, on the other hand he would most certainly lose that mysterious aura.

I mean, look what happened to the Magician in Origins. :lol:
PluMGMK
Estellia
Location: An tír ina labhraítear (beagán ar fad) an teanga ina bhfuil sé seo scríofa
Tings: 7325

Post by PluMGMK »

Mister Dark's original backstory is perfect for the current times – he was a virus taking over and destabilizing the world, and in the end you get to take him dow– Oh wait… :fou:
Atomic Paint
Bébé Globox
Tings: 40

Post by Atomic Paint »

Whoops, I completely forgot I made this account!

These were all cool suggestions! I especially liked the suggestion for Space Mama :lol: She is truly pain in video game form
PluMGMK
Estellia
Location: An tír ina labhraítear (beagán ar fad) an teanga ina bhfuil sé seo scríofa

Post by PluMGMK »

Space Mama is a good choice all right. She's an actress who plays two very different characters in the original game (beefed up to three in Redemption, although that's unofficial), so she could potentially come back in lots of different forms. But then it's implied that one of Razoff's ancestors eventually killed her. :(
The Jonster
Ly

Post by The Jonster »

I thought she was just captured? Given how one of Razoff’s ancestors captured her, I assumed this took place before her initial meeting with Rayman.
PluMGMK
Estellia

Post by PluMGMK »

She was captured as a trophy. Razoff tried to capture Rayman as a trophy, and made it pretty clear that he was going to kill him as part of the process…
The Jonster
Ly

Post by The Jonster »

Yeah I remember he said things like how he wanted Rayman's head mounted on the wall of his fireplace...or something like that.

Haha, this talk of Razoff reminds me of Birds for some reason. He would totally pick Razoff. :P
RaymanRedemption
Feuillu
Tings: 445

Post by RaymanRedemption »

M. Dark is probably the strongest enemy because he can invoke Dark Rayman!
So I choose him! :mrgreen:
Hâte de jouer au prochain jeu Rayman ReDesigner !
Indy
Henchman 1000
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 8055

Post by Indy »

That one being who initiated the Nightmare Apocalypse.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
MortisDoors
Moine
Tings: 270

Post by MortisDoors »

Murphy because it would be funny.
Elite Piranha
Murray
Tings: 20285

Post by Elite Piranha »

Murphy as a main antagonist kind of reminds me of Fawful:

ZelenPixel
Robot
Tings: 2255

Post by ZelenPixel »

as local mario expert. yea you know what they do look basically the same
watch by the end murfy just turns like super duper evil and later like. explodes or something
Dear Mario,

Where am i
MortisDoors
Moine
Tings: 270

Post by MortisDoors »

Fawful looks like if Murphy put on Mr. Darks cloak inside out and threw a pair of glasses on. MAYBE MURPHY HAS BEEN MR. DARK THIS WHOLE TIME??????????!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman

Post by Hunchman801 »

Still a better story than the Magician's in Origins. :P