Who is your favourite Rayman character?

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Psychlops
Magicien Ptizetre
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 pm
Tings: 1592

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Psychlops » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Master4lyf1 wrote:
Psychlops wrote:
Evil-Thingamajig wrote:I really like the teensie ninja in R.O. For some reason i prefer gliding over rayman's helicopter ability, though i guess they are kind of the same.
Huh. I like the helicopter.
It is one of his defining traits, much like his limblessness.
And it's very original. :D
Image

Evil-Thingamajig
Psychlops
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 pm
Location: The Glade of Dreams!
Tings: 690

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Evil-Thingamajig » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:42 pm

I like what the Bubble Dreamer says to the Rayman Fan Teensie, asking him if he can fly with his hair transplant XD.
Image

Image

Rayman Origins-Platinum Trophy

Nannerb3
Murray
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 am
Location: Bubbling through the Glade of Dreams
Contact:
Tings: 22135

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Nannerb3 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Evil-Thingamajig wrote:I like what the Bubble Dreamer says to the Rayman Fan Teensie, asking him if he can fly with his hair transplant XD.
TeensieRay is one of the best skins.

maxxyboy1000
Homme de Pierre
Posts: 94
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:54 am
Location: Hall of Doors
Tings: 420

Re: Favorite character?

Post by maxxyboy1000 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:08 am

By Far, my favourite character is The Guardian of the Cave of Bad Dreams (a.k.a Jano). I just love him so much!

I replay the game over and over, just to get to that level, and verse him!

Evil-Thingamajig
Psychlops
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 pm
Location: The Glade of Dreams!
Tings: 690

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Evil-Thingamajig » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Greenbottle3 wrote: TeensieRay is one of the best skins.
Yeah but my all time favourite is the Ninja Teensie. For some reason wearing the different skins affects the way i play in game, weird right?
Image

Image

Rayman Origins-Platinum Trophy

Nannerb3
Murray
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 am
Location: Bubbling through the Glade of Dreams
Contact:
Tings: 22135

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Nannerb3 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Evil-Thingamajig wrote:
Greenbottle3 wrote: TeensieRay is one of the best skins.
Yeah but my all time favourite is the Ninja Teensie. For some reason wearing the different skins affects the way i play in game, weird right?
Weird. Me too...

Evil-Thingamajig
Psychlops
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 pm
Location: The Glade of Dreams!
Tings: 690

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Evil-Thingamajig » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Cool, glad to know that i'm not the only one. :mryellow:
Image

Image

Rayman Origins-Platinum Trophy

Nannerb3
Murray
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 am
Location: Bubbling through the Glade of Dreams
Contact:
Tings: 22135

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Nannerb3 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Any Globoxes always make my character feel clumsy.

Evil-Thingamajig
Psychlops
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 pm
Location: The Glade of Dreams!
Tings: 690

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Evil-Thingamajig » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Greenbottle3 wrote:Any Globoxes always make my character feel clumsy.
Yeah same here, i tried playing as Globox but i felt like the controller buttons became stubborn and i had to exert more force.
Image

Image

Rayman Origins-Platinum Trophy

Nannerb3
Murray
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 am
Location: Bubbling through the Glade of Dreams
Contact:
Tings: 22135

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Nannerb3 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Evil-Thingamajig wrote:
Greenbottle3 wrote:Any Globoxes always make my character feel clumsy.
Yeah same here, i tried playing as Globox but i felt like the controller buttons became stubborn and i had to exert more force.
I play best with any of the Raymen, but I'm pretty good with the Teensies as well.

Psychlops
Magicien Ptizetre
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 pm
Tings: 1592

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Psychlops » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:35 pm

My favorite playable from RO is the Zombie Teensie. :hinhinhin:
Image

Nannerb3
Murray
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 am
Location: Bubbling through the Glade of Dreams
Contact:
Tings: 22135

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Nannerb3 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:39 am

Greenbottle3 wrote:
Evil-Thingamajig wrote:
Greenbottle3 wrote:Any Globoxes always make my character feel clumsy.
Yeah same here, i tried playing as Globox but i felt like the controller buttons became stubborn and i had to exert more force.
I play best with any of the Raymen, but I'm pretty good with the Teensies as well.
But playing with Globox is still fun, even though it makes it harder.

THEdragon
Musicien
Posts: 4842
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:43 pm
Location: The Valley
Tings: 47495

Re: Favorite character?

Post by THEdragon » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:58 am

Oh may I also add that I really like Andrew even though he doesn't do much and most of the forum does not believe his existance is canon. :fou:
Andrew pronounces Rayman's name funny.
Image
When you defeat nine antitoons with one punch!

Luckster
Chef Dragon
Posts: 3880
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: The Magician's Hat
Contact:
Tings: 17660

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Luckster » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:00 am

Psychlops wrote:My favorite playable from RO is the Zombie Teensie. :hinhinhin:
ZOMBIE Teensie? I just assumed he was very very VERY old!
Image

THEdragon
Musicien
Posts: 4842
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:43 pm
Location: The Valley
Tings: 47495

Re: Favorite character?

Post by THEdragon » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:08 am

Luckster wrote:
Psychlops wrote:My favorite playable from RO is the Zombie Teensie. :hinhinhin:
ZOMBIE Teensie? I just assumed he was very very VERY old!
Well maybe he is, he was just a little TOO old and began decomposing! :wink:
Image
When you defeat nine antitoons with one punch!

Luckster
Chef Dragon
Posts: 3880
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: The Magician's Hat
Contact:
Tings: 17660

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Luckster » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:28 am

THEdragon wrote:
Luckster wrote:
Psychlops wrote:My favorite playable from RO is the Zombie Teensie. :hinhinhin:
ZOMBIE Teensie? I just assumed he was very very VERY old!
Well maybe he is, he was just a little TOO old and began decomposing! :wink:
I always had this theory that Teensies don't actually die with age (thus the memory problem with some of them).

That must suck...to never be able to die, no matter how many centuries pass, unless you're eaten or something.
Image

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Favorite character?

Post by spiraldoor » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Being bored is still more fun than being dead.

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 21905
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:55 pm
Tings: 5007

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Adsolution » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm too productive to get bored of life. :mrgreen: Master music composition? Become a Himalayan martial master atop the mountain's peak.

Nannerb3
Murray
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 am
Location: Bubbling through the Glade of Dreams
Contact:
Tings: 22135

Re: Favorite character?

Post by Nannerb3 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:06 am

Luckster wrote:That must suck...to never be able to die, no matter how many centuries pass.
Like the Doctor?

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Favorite character?

Post by spiraldoor » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Greenbottle3 wrote:
Luckster wrote:That must suck...to never be able to die, no matter how many centuries pass.
Like the Doctor?
Or one of the thousands of other immortal fictional characters.

Post Reply