Rayman level you hate most?

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Keane
Globox
Tings: 145022

Re: Rayman level you hate most?

Post by Keane »

Tricky Treasure in Mystical Pique is a test to see how long the human being can go without pounding the screen into pieces and giving Ubisoft the middle finger. I never really disliked Picture City, unlike the rest of the Rayman fanbase, because the music and backgrounds make make up for it.
Master4lyf1 wrote:I think you fellows are overdoing it now.
+1
Burgers float into my room...
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Rulez
Robot
Tings: 2285

Post by Rulez »

RayTunes wrote:I never really disliked Picture City, unlike the rest of the Rayman fanbase
What the fuck? A large percent of Pirate Communists seem to like Picture City as a whole, even because of the difficulty. You can't say that, dude. ''The rest of the Rayman fanbase'' is a shitload of people, yet you base that if all of the people you know that don't like Picture City (yeah, all one of them), the whole fanbase must hate it. RayTunes, I caught you once again having forced sex with logic. Please, for the love of all that's good in the world, STOP RAPING LOGIC. YOU GODDAMN HARD APPLE.

Rayrobi
Clark
Tings: 115130

Post by Rayrobi »

RayTunes wrote:Tricky Treasure in Mystical Pique is a test to see how long the human being can go without pounding the screen into pieces and giving Ubisoft the middle finger.
I'd rather say Luscious Lakes or Angsty Abyss instead of that.
RayTunes wrote: I never really disliked Picture City, unlike the rest of the Rayman fanbase, because the music and backgrounds make make up for it.
I always hated Picture City, that's why i sometimes stopped at the end of Blue Mountains when playing R1. Although that hatred is because i played Rayman Junior's Art Alley when i didn't know english as much i do now, i even wanted to throw the controller into the TV when i tried it again at the 100th time. And that was the top of everything that after a few years i got R1, and stuck on Picture City again and again. -____-"

Keane
Globox

Post by Keane »

Rulez wrote:RayTunes, I caught you once again having forced sex with logic. Please, for the love of all that's good in the world, STOP RAPING LOGIC. YOU GODDAMN HARD APPLE.
But, but... logic is so attractive.
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Rulez
Robot
Tings: 2285

Post by Rulez »

RayTunes wrote:
Rulez wrote:RayTunes, I caught you once again having forced sex with logic. Please, for the love of all that's good in the world, STOP RAPING LOGIC. YOU GODDAMN HARD APPLE.
If you have the desire to rape anything that's attractive, please tell your parents to never release you out of your home.

Hoodlum1
Deadman
Tings: 5940

Post by Hoodlum1 »

Rulez wrote:
RayTunes wrote:
If you have the desire to rape anything that's attractive, please tell your parents to never release you out of your home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

Ray502
Poulet Zombie
Tings: 125

Post by Ray502 »

Rayrobi wrote:
RayTunes wrote:Tricky Treasure in Mystical Pique is a test to see how long the human being can go without pounding the screen into pieces and giving Ubisoft the middle finger.
I'd rather say Luscious Lakes or Angsty Abyss instead of that.
RayTunes wrote: I never really disliked Picture City, unlike the rest of the Rayman fanbase, because the music and backgrounds make make up for it.
I always hated Picture City, that's why i sometimes stopped at the end of Blue Mountains when playing R1. Although that hatred is because i played Rayman Junior's Art Alley when i didn't know english as much i do now, i even wanted to throw the controller into the TV when i tried it again at the 100th time. And that was the top of everything that after a few years i got R1, and stuck on Picture City again and again. -____-"
Somebody finally agrees with me that Picture City sucks.

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

Keane
Globox

Post by Keane »

Rulez wrote:If you have the desire to rape anything that's attractive, please tell your parents to never release you out of your home.

SanteriEdelweiss
Grand Mini
Tings: 725

Post by SanteriEdelweiss »

Spooky Tower from Rayman M. I can NEVER win that level!
I may be weird, but do give me space to fit in....

TFDS
Clark
Tings: 123715

Post by TFDS »

Rayman 1:Space Mama's Crater
Rayman 2:Tomb of the Ancients
Rayman 3:The Longest Shortcut
Rayman Origins:Swimming with Stars :pascontent:
Drolpiraat wrote:*reads the script*

*finds out the truth about [naked Rayman]*

Keane
Globox

Post by Keane »

Space Mama's Crater is underrated. Swamp of Forgetfulness is the real fucker.

TFDS
Clark
Tings: 123715

Post by TFDS »

For me,Swamp of Forgetfulness was an easy level.
Drolpiraat wrote:*reads the script*

*finds out the truth about [naked Rayman]*

GOT4N
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by GOT4N »

R1: Space Mama (wtf boss)
R2: Tomb of Anciants
R3: Moment with the boat

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404000

Post by Master »

Keane wrote:Space Mama's Crater is underrated. Swamp of Forgetfulness is the real fucker.
Wait, wait, wait, underrated? As in, doesn't get the recognition it should? Or do you mean overrated? From the gist of your post, it would appear you meant to say overrated.

Keane
Globox

Post by Keane »

Master4lyf1 wrote:
Keane wrote:Space Mama's Crater is underrated. Swamp of Forgetfulness is the real fucker.
Wait, wait, wait, underrated? As in, doesn't get the recognition it should? Or do you mean overrated? From the gist of your post, it would appear you meant to say overrated.
Meh, underrated, overrated, I'm Dutch. :P What I meant is that while it is a pretty difficult level, I found it to be one of my favourites from the whole game, and beat it without seeing the game over screen. Eat At Joe's is the true bitch.

Rendell
Magicien Ptizetre
Tings: 1725

Post by Rendell »

I hate Picture City. xD Not because of difficulty. Levels there were just... uncomfortable to me. Music, athmosphere... and final boss. :/ In Rayman Origins I never liked last levels. They were too difficult for me if compare with other ones, also "steampunk" theme started to annoy me.
Don't remember which levels I hated or was not being amused for in other Rayman games.
THE MOST GENIOUS SIGNATURE IN THE WORLD. Image oink. Image

Indy
Bégoniax
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 6345

Post by Indy »

Well I always hated the spooky looking ones. Like the 'Tomb of The Ancients', it scared the daylights out of me when the Spider suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
But you should've seen my face in the 'Rayman Revolution' version XD speaking of which, I saw an Robo-Pirate neighbourhood near the sunken Pirate Ship in that level in a background. But it isn't nowhere nor in the game said that the Pirates actually live there. But I imagine it as such, and it would've been cool.

I despise 'The Desert of The Knaaren'. (The underground cave where the Zombie Chickens appear) Hoodlum Headquarters for the rising lava which made me very nervous, and The Tower of Leptys for the amount of Hoodoos defending eachother. (If you get what I mean, I hate that part)
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique
Tings: 1338

Post by darkkitty »

i could almost kill my cat playing ice fishing follyies i don,t get why you guys do not like tricky treasher i beat it in one try it was very easey then again were all good at defrent things and i respect that :D
i noted a pattern here
1 i do something wrong you be mean till i fix
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
4 the whole thing repeats again and again and again and so on
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it

Keane
Globox

Post by Keane »

darkkitty wrote:i could almost kill my cat playing ice fishing follyies i don,t get why you guys do not like tricky treasher i beat it in one try it was very easey then again were all good at defrent things and i respect that :D
What... where... why... who are you?

Xenon
André
Tings: 94475

Post by Xenon »

Indy wrote:I despise 'The Desert of The Knaaren'. (The underground cave where the Zombie Chickens appear) Hoodlum Headquarters for the rising lava which made me very nervous, and The Tower of Leptys for the amount of Hoodoos defending eachother. (If you get what I mean, I hate that part)
It certainly does seem as though the developers put more effort into the design of the earlier levels. Not just in terms of the scenery, but in terms of the repetitive and unimaginative gameplay also.