Rayman level you hate most?

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique
Tings: 1338

Re: Rayman level you hate most?

Post by darkkitty »

i,m a new yorker forget about finding out who i am my mom would kill me if i told you i live in new york my mom will not let me out side to walk two blocks even so my video games are my friends so i am really good at them thats probley why it was so easey to beat the level dose that make any sence :)
i noted a pattern here
1 i do something wrong you be mean till i fix
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
4 the whole thing repeats again and again and again and so on
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it

Rulez
Robot
Tings: 2285

Post by Rulez »

darkkitty wrote:i,m a new yorker forget about finding out who i am my mom would kill me if i told you i live in new york my mom will not let me out side to walk two blocks even so my video games are my friends so i am really good at them thats probley why it was so easey to beat the level dose that make any sence :)
XDDDDDD

buildersith
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by buildersith »

darkkitty wrote:i,m a new yorker forget about finding out who i am my mom would kill me if i told you i live in new york
okay, obvious troll is obvious. now gtfo.
[steam: Buildersith][PSN: Buildersith]

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty »

no my mom would kill me if i told you who i was plus i was answering a question :!:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it

Rulez
Robot

Post by Rulez »

Trust me, she won't. Also are you 10 years old? o3o

Your profile lied to me.

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty »

i,m 13 i have some almost unoticeable neralogicail defects thats why she claim she won,t let me go even that far away :hinhin:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me

Rulez
Robot

Post by Rulez »

How do you get to your preschool/kindergarten?

GNineify
Space Mama
Tings: 38675

Post by GNineify »

Or then the kid is homeschooled. Just like everyone whose parents don't understand the meaning of socializing.
"uckfay isthay itshay iyay'may outyay" - ales mansay probably
YOU'VE FOUND THE ULTRA AMAZING EASTER EGG THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER!

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty »

i took the bus simple thats some of the few resons mom lets me away from our house :oops:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me

Rulez
Robot

Post by Rulez »

darkkitty wrote:i took the bus simple thats some of the few resons mom lets me away from our house :oops:
Does she know you smoke cigarettes behind your kindergarten and show your peepee to strangers?

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty »

i did not but my mom is a heavy smoker :(
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me

Rulez
Robot

Post by Rulez »

Did you know your parents had unprotected sex?

GNineify
Space Mama
Tings: 38675

Post by GNineify »

Live from Pirate Community! It's Late Night With Rulez! Today's quest: darkkitty.
"uckfay isthay itshay iyay'may outyay" - ales mansay probably
YOU'VE FOUND THE ULTRA AMAZING EASTER EGG THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER!

Indy
Bégoniax
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 6345

Post by Indy »

Well this amuses me... but aren't we getting like, you know. Offtopic for a little bit? This is an topic about what Rayman Level you hate.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404000

Post by Master »

Indy wrote:Well this amuses me... but aren't we getting like, you know. Offtopic for a little bit? This is an topic about what Rayman Level you hate.
Topics can get off-topic, usually because there is little on-topic conversation to be had, or because there is an interesting off-topic conversation, the mods don't really mind it as long as things don't get out of hand.

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty »

yes i do i,m fine with it at least i,m hear and not disturbed by the fact at all all your parents had sex to awsoming that no one hear is a test tube baby they proble did have to be intementce before they knew some thing was wrong i,m comfy with sexualty are you :|
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

My lack of knowledge allows me the privilege to claim to be a test tube baby.

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty »

omg you were conceved in a test tube insted of your mom :?:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me

Keane
Globox
Tings: 145022

Post by Keane »

darkkitty wrote:omg you were conceved in a test tube insted of your mom :?:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Burgers float into my room...
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Indy
Bégoniax
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 6345

Post by Indy »

DarkKitty, gtfo.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity