Rayman level you hate most?

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Rulez
Robot
Tings: 2285

Re: Rayman level you hate most?

Post by Rulez »

Indy wrote:DarkKitty, gtfo.
No.

Indy
Bégoniax
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 6345

Post by Indy »

Rulez wrote:
Indy wrote:DarkKitty, gtfo.
No.
Fine.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

darkkitty wrote:omg you were conceved in a test tube insted of your mom :?:
"I think so...?"

maxxyboy1000
Homme de Pierre
Tings: 420

Post by maxxyboy1000 »

TFDs39 wrote:... Rayman 2:Tomb of the Ancients ... Rayman 3:The Longest Shortcut...
I actually really enjoyed the 'Longest Shortcut'! I found the level design in it to be awesome; but I agree with 'Tomb of the Ancients', probably my least favourite from The Great Escape.

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique
Tings: 1338

Post by darkkitty »

i still hate andres guts he still needs to pay me back $191 dolars :D
i noted a pattern here
1 i do something wrong you be mean till i fix
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
4 the whole thing repeats again and again and again and so on
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it

Indy
Bégoniax

Post by Indy »

darkkitty wrote:i still hate andres guts he still needs to pay me back $191 dolars :D
Damn right! He also owes me some special Mask.

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty »

yeah why did i give him so much in the first plays that lum is evil curse my insomea :pascontent:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it

MLII
Tarayzan
Tings: 43075

Post by MLII »

GNineify wrote:Or then the kid is homeschooled. Just like everyone whose parents don't understand the meaning of socializing.
Am i allowed to take offense at this? Because i find this a little offensive, not to mention slightly judgemental?

[/kankri]

Indy
Bégoniax

Post by Indy »

darkkitty wrote:yeah why did i give him so much in the first plays that lum is evil curse my insomea :pascontent:
Tell me about it! In the summer vacations, I occassionally had sleepless nights, and I didn't blink either. One of the moderators can guess 'what' caused me the lack of sleep. The movie failed horribly at an critic office, even the writer of "Who Goes There?" dissed John C. too.

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty »

i have insamea every night all night and i still want wicked flows to die and go away forever it has begone to almost rune my love of hand helds :x
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me

Indy
Bégoniax

Post by Indy »

You mean "Insomnia"?

Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

Say hello to darkkitty, the grammar expert.

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty »

yes i do :oops:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me

Bzzit
Bzzit
Tings: 24529

Post by Bzzit »

darkkitty wrote:i still want wicked flows to die and go away forever :x
That time of month bringing you down, ey?
Rayman is the best man

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Gothique

Post by darkkitty »

funny but no its a level were your on some kind of a magic plant i think thats what it is at least it is a level in the r3 game boy port and i want to kill it so bad :pascontent:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me

technology4617
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by technology4617 »

Found this topic only just now, but...

Speedrunning Crystal Palace makes me want to rip off my anus, stuff it into my nostril, and then die of the sheer blood loss.
emshomar wrote:< just managed it to clog the toilet ._.
< made a great buisness (wow in english that sounds even better :D )

Thebananacrafter!
Robot Ninja
Tings: 3340

Post by Thebananacrafter! »

Space mamas crater I want Shrek to stuff 1000 onions in space mamas crater until she explodes everywhere

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404000

Post by Master »

I'm assuming you refer to that level with the clouds and safety pins and some of the most precise timing exercises in the entire game.

technology4617
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by technology4617 »

Thebananacrafter! wrote:in space mamas crater
:hehe:
emshomar wrote:< just managed it to clog the toilet ._.
< made a great buisness (wow in english that sounds even better :D )

Maz
Murray
Tings: 20273

Post by Maz »

Rayman 1: The very first level, was it called "Blue Lagoon"? Well, hate is maybe too strong of a word, but I didn't really like the fact that you had to play it so many times to get all the god damn Cages.

Rayman 2: Forgot the english name for it, freely translated from german it's "The Cave of Nightmares". Again, "hate" might not be the correct term to use here (more like "somewhat dislike it"), but it certainly scared the living crap out of me back when I was a kid. :mryellow:

Rayman 3: As I'm into Scoring, "Fairy Council". Hands down. Those Matuvus are bullshit, and this is one of the only levels from all Rayman-Games which I legitimately HATE.

Rayman Legends: Every single level from "20.000 Lums under the Sea". Not as bad as "Fairy Council", but close.
FC: 54.450 | CF: 131.900 (PB: 134.150) | BOM: 100.899 | LOTLD: 122.619 (PB: 123.839) | DOTK: 118.640 | LS: 43.110 (PB: 43.470) | SBTC: 110.479 | HH: 120.609 | TOTL: 118.689

Total: 921.395 (old savegame, current Total: 902.045)