Rayman Legends

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Which version is your favourite?

Wii U
35%
PlayStation 3
11%
Xbox 360
5%
PlayStation Vita
3%
PC
25%
PlayStation 4
14%
Xbox One
3%
Switch
5%

Total votes: 138

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Re: Rayman Legends

Post by Bradandez »

Pirez giving me shit thinking I'm hating with no reason. Nuh uh, homeboy. Game Grumps are not entertaining in the slightest no more. Their Legends prove this. They just ramble and make unfunny, unentertaining dialogue and you can't even enjoy the video because they're plain ignoring the entire game and just seem to be walking left to right.

Pirez
Ly
Tings: 97945

Post by Pirez »

While I agree that their appeal is quite faint these days and that Arin would be better off working on animations again, Game Grumps is a business and they have to keep the money going in somehow. Burnout is a difficult thing to consider when your meal is on the line.

Also, hell yeah, I'm giving you shit, regardless of whether you're hating with a reason or not. That unpleasant looping gif in your sig makes every post you make irritating, on top of you being an ass generally. But hey, gotta be edgy m8, amirite?

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

Pirez wrote:Burnout is a difficult thing to consider when your meal is on the line.
Arin is rich as shit.
Pirez wrote:on top of you being an ass generally
What?

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Tings: 3370

Post by PluMGMK »

I find disabling images and signatures makes for a more pleasant forum experience.

Keane
Globox
Tings: 145022

Post by Keane »

Signatures create like a mental image in my head to associate people with, Brad = Kraft Punk vomiting. Maybe we should all start using pics of cute girls as our sigs.
Pirez wrote:Also, hell yeah, I'm giving you shit, regardless of whether you're hating with a reason or not. That unpleasant looping gif in your sig makes every post you make irritating, on top of you being an ass generally. But hey, gotta be edgy m8, amirite?
Burgers float into my room...
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito »

Adsolution wrote:
Pirez wrote:Burnout is a difficult thing to consider when your meal is on the line.
Arin is rich as shit.
Pirez wrote:on top of you being an ass generally
What?
I agree, Brad's an a-hole. And more than generally though.

Dart
Aglagl
Tings: 49835

Post by Dart »

Can't say I agree with that statement honestly, Brad's just stating his opinion of a long worn show; it's not like he's insulting someones mother.

Pirez
Ly

Post by Pirez »

Oh yeah, I have no problem with this opinion. It's just that I don't want to speak nice with him because he's too unpleasant to be around.

Anyway, it's my opinion, I'm not the only one to have it, nobody will lose sleep over it, so let's move on.

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Adsolution wrote:
Arin is rich as shit.
Pirez wrote:While I agree that their appeal is quite faint these days and that Arin would be better off working on animations again, Game Grumps is a business and they have to keep the money going in somehow. Burnout is a difficult thing to consider when your meal is on the line.
Pirez wrote:That unpleasant looping gif in your sig makes every post you make irritating, on top of you being an ass generally.
Pirez wrote:But hey, gotta be edgy m8, amirite?
This is anything but edginess, you dopey dingus dork-o.
Keane wrote:
Pirez wrote:Also, hell yeah, I'm giving you shit, regardless of whether you're hating with a reason or not. That unpleasant looping gif in your sig makes every post you make irritating, on top of you being an ass generally. But hey, gotta be edgy m8, amirite?
incognito wrote:I agree, Brad's an a-hole. And more than generally though.
dartofthedavros wrote:Can't say I agree with that statement honestly, Brad's just stating his opinion of a long worn show; it's not like he's insulting someones mother.
I would never insult someone's mama.
Pirez wrote:Oh yeah, I have no problem with this opinion. It's just that I don't want to speak nice with him because he's too unpleasant to be around.
You ain't a walk in the park either, sunshine.

Pirez
Ly

Post by Pirez »

New milestone : 1000 lums in a temple challenge.

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer

Post by Adsolution »

Pirez wrote:It's just that I don't want to speak nice with him because he's too unpleasant to be around.
No, you're just taking his humour seriously for some reason.

Pirez
Ly

Post by Pirez »

Do I have another option if his jokes don't make me laugh? (That's almost philosophical)

Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

I wonder about the ease of getting Diamond Cups in the current challenges at this moment. (I ask this because maybe there are less people playing now?)

RayCarrot
Uglette
Tings: 25894

Post by RayCarrot »

Haruka wrote:I wonder about the ease of getting Diamond Cups in the current challenges at this moment. (I ask this because maybe there are less people playing now?)
Getting a diamond on the Vita version is a nightmare nowadays, especially since it's the only version requiring it for all trophies. The more moderns systems though have a decent amount of players, at least on the weekly ones it's not too hard.

Sabertooth
Joe
Tings: 53315

Post by Sabertooth »

I would imagine Diamond Cups would be easier with more players due to Sturgeon's Law. The really good players are the ones who are still playing.
BestXIII wrote:The knaarens are very big shitass! :grrrrrr:

Reiska
Deadman
Tings: 5865

Post by Reiska »

I just noticed there's a Playstation 4 and Rayman Legends in my local library. Cool!

Hmm.. A gaming console is not a first thing that I would expect to find in a library.

Electoon
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 11810

Post by Electoon »

Reiska wrote:I just noticed there's a Playstation 4 and Rayman Legends in my local library. Cool!

Hmm.. A gaming console is not a first thing that I would expect to find in a library.
My local library used to have an Xbox 360 in it with rent-able games, but the last time I went there it was gone and some of the games were up for sale - none of the interesting one sadly.

RayCarrot
Uglette
Tings: 25894

Post by RayCarrot »

I can rent games from my local library though not consoles sadly enough. The game selection is pretty limited as well and most of them are in bad condition.

sergiomonty
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by sergiomonty »

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I'm really baffled at how Arin reacted during the playthrough.
He's an animator. No. Not only that, he is an ANIMATION DIRECTOR nowadays, so he should know the purest and deepest theory of animation.
While I love his Game Grumps show, this shows that he really doesn't seem to care much about what made him famous in the first place. He clearly knows the techniques employed for the animations in Rayman Legends, and those could make for an amazing conversation, and Danny kept asking him stuff like "Woah, this looks gorgeous, what's this animation style? does it use frame by frame animation" and he responded with stuff like "Yeah, I mean, no... whatever.... *sigh* there's cut-out and shit, let's move on". I know he shouldn't be investigating this kind of stuff all of the time, but he kinda promoted Rayman Legends back then when it was released with a Football contest, and yet he doesn't know or care about who made the game or where was it made. In fact, I'm actually impressed that Danny managed to find out by himself that it was made by a french studio.

As I said, I'm not saying that Arin is forced to know all of this, but you know...

As an animator myself, he was... you know...

... kind of a hero for me, and now he's just a big mouthed slacker...
That guy has a badoo account too. :lol: -Harpic fraîcheur

Sergaymonty~

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer

Post by Adsolution »

Yeah, Arin's a fuckwit.