Rayman Legends

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Which version is your favourite?

Wii U
34%
PlayStation 3
10%
Xbox 360
5%
PlayStation Vita
3%
PC
25%
PlayStation 4
13%
Xbox One
3%
Switch
7%

Total votes: 148

Rayrobi
Clark
Tings: 115235

Re: Rayman Legends

Post by Rayrobi »

OldClassicGamer wrote:Well hackers did attack UPlay in July I believe or couple of months before making it unstable. Thats why all problems happened. You probably linked it before attack.
Speaking of cheaters, they are truy getting smarter, instead of having 1 billion lums, now they only have like 10 or 20 million... :/
sonicbrawler182
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 11810

Post by sonicbrawler182 »

So have hackers effected the leaderboards in every version of the game, or just the PC version or something?
Please check out my YouTube channel, specifically my Sonic Lost World "Talkthrough"!

"And that's how Mama became the most OP character in every game she appeared in!"
OCG
Roméo Patti
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Probably PC version only but I am maybe wrong.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Cairnie
Bétilla
Tings: 81465

Post by Cairnie »

One time on a Neverending pit on PS3 there were moments where some platforms were not loading in time and I had a feeling a guy with a diamond was taking advantage of it because his ghost was going right through a studded slope... I could be wrong and it's not like they were properly hacking but I couldn't shake that feeling.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

lol, I can't even play with ghost enabled because I can't concentrate at all.

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Rayrobi
Clark

Post by Rayrobi »

OldClassicGamer wrote:lol, I can't even play with ghost enabled because I can't concentrate at all.
yeah they are really confusing sometimes, but you can even take advantage of them, you can see what tricks are they using. ;)
OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

I tried to take advantage of them and see how is Mr Fopi so good but he is too fast to follow :lol:

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
sonicbrawler182
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 11810

Post by sonicbrawler182 »

Cairnie wrote:One time on a Neverending pit on PS3 there were moments where some platforms were not loading in time and I had a feeling a guy with a diamond was taking advantage of it because his ghost was going right through a studded slope... I could be wrong and it's not like they were properly hacking but I couldn't shake that feeling.
That happened to me once in the Challenges App, a while before the full game came out. However, I believe the problem has been fixed, as in the full game, I have a gotten in-game error messages stating that the "level failed to generate, please reload the level".
Please check out my YouTube channel, specifically my Sonic Lost World "Talkthrough"!

"And that's how Mama became the most OP character in every game she appeared in!"
Rayrobi
Clark

Post by Rayrobi »

OldClassicGamer wrote:I tried to take advantage of them and see how is Mr Fopi so good but he is too fast to follow :lol:
You should rather check Zangeyrella, Zudegia or Kuberdrag, they are doing it insanely, but how are you slow? :P Do you at least dash, ( pressing attack while running ) and jump while doing this ( because this makes you faster ) or did you try dashing and then sliding down a hill? These are really important tricks you can miss. Also, you can dash while wall running too.
M3T30R0
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by M3T30R0 »

Rayrobi wrote:
OldClassicGamer wrote:I tried to take advantage of them and see how is Mr Fopi so good but he is too fast to follow :lol:
You should rather check Zangeyrella, Zudegia or Kuberdrag, they are doing it insanely, but how are you slow? :P Do you at least dash, ( pressing attack while running ) and jump while doing this ( because this makes you faster ) or did you try dashing and then sliding down a hill? These are really important tricks you can miss. Also, you can dash while wall running too.
Are you saying that im not good enough? :sad:
Steam name: M3T30R0
UPlay name: MrFopi
Rayrobi
Clark

Post by Rayrobi »

M3T30R0 wrote:
Rayrobi wrote:
Are you saying that im not good enough? :sad:
I...I didn't know you were playing on PC, so he could not check your ghost anyway. I never said you are not good enough. :P
OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

I just got over 1 000 000 lums today :D

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Congratz, OCG!
Ray502
Poulet Zombie
Tings: 125

Post by Ray502 »

OldClassicGamer wrote:I just got over 1 000 000 lums today :D
Great job OCG, you got the final hero of the game :)

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
SegaNintendoUbisoft
Pizzicatta
Tings: 3390

Post by SegaNintendoUbisoft »

OldClassicGamer wrote:I just got over 1 000 000 lums today :D
Congratulations OCG, your prize is....A NAKED RAYMAN. Wait, what?
I know my name's long, just call me S.N.U. :)
Raymancollecter
Poisson Trident
Tings: 375

Post by Raymancollecter »

Just wanted to say, If anyone is in a PAL region (Europe, UK, Australia) if you have a PS3 and are wanting the Assassin's Creed Rayman Skin there are still some left here
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RAYMAN-LEGEN ... 27d8cfc6dd
(I bought it and it works, he messages you the code)

He also sells the XBOX 360 splinter cell Rayman skin.
Rayman 1 > Rayman 3 > Rayman 2 > Rayman Origins > Rayman Legends
Ryanisluigi
Tribelle
Tings: 90

Post by Ryanisluigi »

Hello I am about 7 years late to the party what is the hip-happening kiddosImage
Image I WILL FIND SPRITE SHEETS FOR GLOB PLUMBER AND RAY PLUMBER SOMEDAY
THEdragon
Musicien
Tings: 47510

Post by THEdragon »

Hello Ryanisluigi! I've seem you quite a bit on Tumblr. :D
Perhaps you should introduce yourself here > http://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... tart=11480
When you defeat nine antitoons with one punch!
TFDS
Clark
Tings: 123715

Post by TFDS »

So,I was playing the daily challenge,when suddenly the "Ubisoft Servers are not available" message appeared on the screen.I went back to the gallery and this happened:
Drolpiraat wrote:*reads the script*

*finds out the truth about [naked Rayman]*

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404185

Post by Master »

Yeah, I've had that before quite a few times.