Rayman Legends

Talk about Rayman himself and Rayman games!

Moderator: English moderators

Which version is your favourite?

Wii U
34%
PlayStation 3
10%
Xbox 360
5%
PlayStation Vita
3%
PC
25%
PlayStation 4
13%
Xbox One
3%
Switch
7%

Total votes: 148

Squiz
Œil Rebondissant
Tings: 47

Re: Rayman Legends

Post by Squiz »

I found him on Facebook, and he's a very nice person.
Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Can you ask him if there's going to be an English version of the book?
Dart
Aglagl
Tings: 49835

Post by Dart »

^ this, please
Misterfan2000
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5226

Post by Misterfan2000 »

Anyone have sprites of all enemies? Could pass the download links, please?
Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404185

Post by Master »

Raymancollecter
Poisson Trident
Tings: 375

Post by Raymancollecter »

I am dying trying to get to damn level 11 awesomeness. I have had the game since it came out, used to play quite a bit of challenges, getting gold sometimes. Ended up with 100% (except awesomeness) and then put the game away. Since then I have been going through my trophy list on PS3 and getting platinum on every game I have. I am up to Rayman Legends and I honestly don't think I can do it! I believe I am pretty good at the game tbh and if I spend about 3-4 hours straight on a challenge I can get the diamond trophies but it's not worth the time! I have the platinum trophy (all achievements) for Origins but this is just ridiculous. We can't all play a game for hours every day (I'm in my senior year at school and am working towards getting into medicine). It sucks because Rayman is my absolute favourite franchise and I've been a fan since my dad bought it for me in around 2002 (The first rayman that is). Is there anything im missing (like other ways to get awesomeness points) or any boosting etc because if I continue at this rate, I will have to play every day for about a month and a half, and that is not an option!

:tssk:

A depressed Raymancollecter signing off.
Rayman 1 > Rayman 3 > Rayman 2 > Rayman Origins > Rayman Legends
Squiz
Œil Rebondissant
Tings: 47

Post by Squiz »

Bradandez wrote:Can you ask him if there's going to be an English version of the book?
I did it. He'll come answer you himself soon. :wink:
Motormike
Moustique
Tings: 920

Post by Motormike »

Hi everybody. Squiz told me that you were talking about The History of Rayman (thank you for letting me know, by the way). I'm the author of the book which, as he already told you, is going to be released in September in french. In my contract, the book is supposed to be translated in english as well but I really don't know the details for the moment. Anyway, I'll make sure to drop by often and I trully hope that you'll like the book. :)
Twitter : @Motor_Mike
PSN/WiiU id : motormike
Bradandez
Globox

Post by Bradandez »

Wow! Thanks for the info! Can't wait for the book!
Cairnie
Bétilla
Tings: 81465

Post by Cairnie »

Wow I'm really glad to hear that there will be an English version after all and I'll certainly grab a copy when I can, thanks for dropping by and for sharing this info with us!
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
OCG
Roméo Patti
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Motormike wrote:Hi everybody. Squiz told me that you were talking about The History of Rayman (thank you for letting me know, by the way). I'm the author of the book which, as he already told you, is going to be released in September in french. In my contract, the book is supposed to be translated in english as well but I really don't know the details for the moment. Anyway, I'll make sure to drop by often and I trully hope that you'll like the book. :)
Hello and welcome to RPC Mike. I am very glad to know that there are plans for English translation too. In that case, I will wait for English version :D
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

Motormike wrote:Hi everybody. Squiz told me that you were talking about The History of Rayman (thank you for letting me know, by the way). I'm the author of the book which, as he already told you, is going to be released in September in french. In my contract, the book is supposed to be translated in english as well but I really don't know the details for the moment. Anyway, I'll make sure to drop by often and I trully hope that you'll like the book. :)
Hello mister, thank you so much for writting the book! We are thankful and pretty excited to read its content. Will it have many pictures? Thanks for letting us know too there will be an English version, like this it will reach many more fans in the world! :D
Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2740

Post by Snagglebee »

Hello there! I am very excited about this release. Do you have any plans on releasing it in Germany, if not even translated to German? I have diffuculties on ordering stuff outside Germany sadly :/
Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404185

Post by Master »

Eehh, I don't want to sound like a parrot, but I too am glad that an English copy is to be made, and am also very thankful for the time you've put in to create this book.
Bradandez
Globox

Post by Bradandez »

Now I don't have to relearn French!
Motormike
Moustique

Post by Motormike »

Thanks a lot everyone for your enthusiastic messages. To answer you in no particular order, yes there'll be images. Ubisoft kindly sent us many screenshots/artworks that were not released. 8)
Regarding a german release I seriously doubt it, I'm sorry (doesn't depend on me). Anyway, the company editing the book delivers worldwide ( http://www.editionspixnlove.com/ ) ^^ You can also order it on amazon.fr
And don't thank me for writing it, thank Michel Ancel, Frederic Houde and everyone who worked on Rayman games over the years. :winkgrin: They were so kind to answer my questions.
OCG
Roméo Patti
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Mike, did they by any chance answer why is Magician Teensie in Rayman Origins and Legends and if that is even same character from first Rayman game?
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2740

Post by Snagglebee »

Motormike wrote:Regarding a german release I seriously doubt it, I'm sorry (doesn't depend on me). Anyway, the company editing the book delivers worldwide ( http://www.editionspixnlove.com/ ) ^^ You can also order it on amazon.fr
Amazon.fr only accepts credit cards :roll: It would be awsome if it gets released in Amazon.de, because there they accept direct debit, which I currently can use. And oh look:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/2918272 ... d_i=405320
There is already a page for it created there, so maybe it gets released on German amazon afterall? :D
Bradandez
Globox

Post by Bradandez »

I'll order the English version right away once we get more details. I'm seriously anxious to read this book!
Motormike
Moustique

Post by Motormike »

It appears to be in the german amazon data base, so I guess you'll be able to order it like this.
Regarding the details of the book, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer any question. And sorry if my english isn't perfect ^^ It's a bit rusty actually :mryellow: