MR.dark himself (he is so so so so so so so so so hot)

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Shrooblord
Mr Stone
Tings: 67030

Re: MR.dark himself (he is so so so so so so so so so hot)

Post by Shrooblord »

Just for the record and the sheer possibility that you are not a horrible troll, I do not hate you. Your posts, however, could use some work. Until then, I'm afraid you can expect a lot of hassle from a lot of members around here. 'Tough love' seems to describe the RPC's attitude best, I feel.
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~! (Or here.)
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.
darkkitty
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1338

Post by darkkitty »

thanks shroobord i,m still alitte messed up and psycoticly off in some ways i need some suport some times :D
i noted a pattern here
1 i do something wrong you be mean till i fix
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
4 the whole thing repeats again and again and again and so on
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it
LKPettin2
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by LKPettin2 »

Epic topic/mess, indeed.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

Shrooblord wrote:Just for the record and the sheer possibility that you are not a horrible troll, I do not hate you. Your posts, however, could use some work. Until then, I'm afraid you can expect a lot of hassle from a lot of members around here. 'Tough love' seems to describe the RPC's attitude best, I feel.
There is absolutely no chance that someone can write 'alitte' wrong.

Hey, Darkkitty, write: "I am Darkkitty, representing myself as an honest person whom I have wronged due to my atrocious typographical ability."
Shrooblord
Mr Stone

Post by Shrooblord »

Adsolution wrote:
Shrooblord wrote:Just for the record and the sheer possibility that you are not a horrible troll, I do not hate you. Your posts, however, could use some work. Until then, I'm afraid you can expect a lot of hassle from a lot of members around here. 'Tough love' seems to describe the RPC's attitude best, I feel.
Alot's brother Alittle...?
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.
Rulez
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2310

Post by Rulez »

Shrooblord wrote:
Adsolution wrote:
Alot's brother Alittle...?
darkkitty
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by darkkitty »

i am darkkitty the reson i choose that user name is becuse my pet cat has a very dark couler she is all most all black okay it has nothing to do with mr.dark that cat saved me from a pit of mental anguish that was slowly killing me inside the kind of pit that i could not save myself from okay mittens is a litte hearowin rayman would be proud to have jump on his head in the morning so no more saying i like like mr.dark :D
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it
Rulez
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2310

Post by Rulez »

darkkitty wrote:i am darkkitty the reson i choose that user name is becuse my pet cat has a very dark couler she is all most all black okay it has nothing to do with mr.dark that cat saved me from a pit of mental anguish that was slowly killing me inside the kind of pit that i could not save myself from okay mittens is a litte hearowin rayman would be proud to have jump on his head in the morning so no more saying i like like mr.dark :D
lol
saerleiya
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 5782

Post by saerleiya »

darkkitty wrote:i am darkkitty the reson i choose that user name is becuse my pet cat has a very dark couler she is all most all black okay it has nothing to do with mr.dark that cat saved me from a pit of mental anguish that was slowly killing me inside the kind of pit that i could not save myself from okay mittens is a litte hearowin rayman would be proud to have jump on his head in the morning so no more saying i like like mr.dark :D
Mkay
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.
darkkitty
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by darkkitty »

hey did you hear that mr.dark being related to our hero rayman thats preettty odd in my book something about him being a psyco prototype mr.dark is the prototype to rayman :?:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
Shrooblord
Mr Stone

Post by Shrooblord »

darkkitty wrote:in my book something about him [Mr Dark] being a psyco prototype to rayman
OK just for the hell of it:
What book would that be?
darkkitty
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by darkkitty »

my book of morals a one of a kind book that only i have i could write you a copy under the true darkkitty thread if you would post :winkgrin:
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
DandyGuy
Ptizêtre Ermite
Tings: 1772

Post by DandyGuy »

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by darkkitty »

i am bad with computers blam my low buget of 0-20 bucks a week mostly on the low end :(
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
GNineify
Bégoniax
Tings: 38675

Post by GNineify »

Oh no, you don't get enough money? That's okay, I understand everything now. I'll be on your side forever because this is an excuse good enough.

sarcasm
"uckfay isthay itshay iyay'may outyay" - ales mansay probably
YOU'VE FOUND THE ULTRA AMAZING EASTER EGG THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER!
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

darkkitty wrote:my book of morals a one of a kind book that only i have i could write you a copy under the true darkkitty thread if you would post :winkgrin:
Are morals a type of cereal?
darkkitty
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by darkkitty »

no there a set of rules you live your life by becuse you think they are right and fair :|
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me