The You Game!

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché
Tings: -5

Re: The You Game!

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Right, < was one of the worst spammer of the PC.
But < done a lot of contributions on the RayWiki for getting up of <'s errors and < is still doing that ...
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Ambidextroid
Jano
Tings: 85685

Post by Ambidextroid »

What the hell is Jlfksjlfl?
< doesn't like it based on <'s first impressions...

DesLife
Barbe Tranchante
Tings: 186263

Post by DesLife »

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:Right, < was one of the worst spammer of the PC.
But < done a lot of contributions on the RayWiki for getting up of <'s errors and < is still doing that ...
Right, and you've been a model member ever since... oh wait. You're the worst trouble-maker we've had on this forum. Sure, your behaviour has improved, but that's far from being enough, and good deeds don't wash the bad ones.

< reminds you < watches you.

Comment ?
Rayman Origins
Tings: 619919

Post by Comment ? »

DesLife wrote:< remembers when the Jlfksjlfl were funny and just, driving spammers away. Now they're just bullies ganging up on a good member of this forum and they even accepted within their ranks one of the worst spammers we have ever seen here.
What is this mutiny?

You call Pirez a good member of this forum: he certainly was, until he started insulting others to no good purpose.

You call us bullies ganging up on him: we simply demand redress for those insults, which you seem to tolerate quite easily.

You call Harpic Fraîcheur a spammer and blame us for accepting him: hasn't he improved and shown a will to fight actual spammers? We stopped attacking BestXIII when he improved, why should Harpic Fraîcheur not be worthy of forgiveness?
Ambidextroid wrote:What the hell is Jlfksjlfl?
< doesn't like it based on <'s first impressions...
Now, someone gratuitously declares that he doesn't like us. Have we done anything to that person to deserve such an attack? The answer is no. But will you call me a bully for not accepting this affront?

Ambidextroid, I kindly ask you to confirm or infirm the fact that you don't like the Jlfksjlfl. Failure to do so will result in us understanding that you stand by your declaration.
Image Image Image
Haruka wrote:The Life Statue in part 1 can be reached by fisting a Pink Ring

Ambidextroid
Jano

Post by Ambidextroid »

Edit: This clearly isn't something I want to get involved in so I'll just stay out of it.

technology4617
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by technology4617 »

Comment ? wrote:hasn't he improved
From <'s stance, still not enough to be deemed out of spammer territory, at least on the English side of things.
emshomar wrote:< just managed it to clog the toilet ._.
< made a great buisness (wow in english that sounds even better :D )

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché

technology4617 wrote:From <'s stance, still not enough to be deemed out of spammer territory, at least on the English side of things.
< says it was a joke and Imco was taking the joke :boon:
Is joking a crime ? < doesn't think so. Anyway, < understands we don't have the same type of jokes ... < will remember about it.
Comment ? wrote:Now, someone gratuitously declares that he doesn't like us. Have we done anything to that person to deserve such an attack? The answer is no. But will you call me a bully for not accepting this affront?
< is wondering if he thinks that because of DesLife's post.
Last edited by Harpic fraîcheur on Wed May 13, 2015 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

Great. From this, < can determine that Harpic is able to understand the base concept of a joke. Unfortunately, he has yet to comprehend other parameters such as its funniness, appropriateness, esotericism or purpose. A parent category has been formed, but all of its subsections remain thoroughly unmoderated.

If ^ would like, < can construct a worksheet for ^ that will provide ^ with a way to map out a joke and keep track of the aforementioned parameters in a structured learning environment. ^ may feel angry with < for putting ^ through this when all these funny bargoers weren't forced to learn theory and can make jokes on a whim that hold mass appeal, but, you see, these people are talented.

technology4617
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by technology4617 »

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:< says it was a joke and Imco was taking the joke :boon:
Nice future insincere apology about how you didn't realize Jewish Candy was an actual person. ;V

Also:
Comment ? wrote:But will you call me a bully for not accepting this affront?
I would. < isn't trying to insult the Jlfksjlfl or its affiliated parties, but < shouldn't even have to clarify that for fear of getting hacked in the first place. Your intimidation of other members for similar technicalities basically qualifies as bullying.
emshomar wrote:< just managed it to clog the toilet ._.
< made a great buisness (wow in english that sounds even better :D )

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché

technology4617 wrote:Nice future insincere apology. ;V
< ever said that < will make apologies :bigup:
technology4617 wrote:I would. < isn't trying to insult the Jlfksjlfl or its affiliated parties, but < shouldn't even have to clarify that for fear of getting hacked in the first place. Your intimidation of other members for similar technicalities basically qualifies as bullying.
Noted.
ImageImage

Fifo
Mr Sax
Tings: 26935

Post by Fifo »

< was playing StepMania.

Jewish Candy
Uglette
Tings: 28664

Post by Jewish Candy »

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:< ever said that < will make apologies :bigup:
You won't apologise for making comments regarding masturbating to the image of female member - a member who you even call 'mom' when it suits your purposes? Vile. < is appalled by you, and also by Imco for going along with it, but at least Imco said sorry. At least Imco recognised <'s fucking personhood, as if that was a big ask.

Never mistake <'s kindness for lenience, boy. As discussed many a time before, the aegis of 'it's a joke' isn't some magic shield that protects you from criticism.
Sig by Juli Patti~
Proof that I control the Pirate Community at its highest levels. And here, further evidence of my divinity...
Words to live by:
[quote="Melody"]eybrows make everything shmexy[/quote]

incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito »

< Thinks Harpic registered to the Jlfksjlfl only to be "Untouchable" unfortunately our king seems to be busy, and only wants to know the reality from Harpic's poisoning point of view.

Ambidextroid
Jano

Post by Ambidextroid »

Jewish Candy wrote:You won't apologise for making comments regarding masturbating to the image of female member - a member who you even call 'mom' when it suits your purposes?
What in the fuck? < didn't notice it at first, probably because <'s not that active in other topics, and < was wondering why everyone was criticising the quality of the community. Now < sees.

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

Please dudes, im tired of all that crap, I want to visit a joyful community, here < only see anger.

If, these problems aren't solved I.... I think I will leave.

Jewish Candy
Uglette
Tings: 28664

Post by Jewish Candy »

< also wants this community to be that way. As it stands < is almost certain to leave, so ^ won't be alone in that.
Sig by Juli Patti~
Proof that I control the Pirate Community at its highest levels. And here, further evidence of my divinity...
Words to live by:
[quote="Melody"]eybrows make everything shmexy[/quote]

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

< just hope the problem will be rapidly solved so you and < doesn't have to leave.

Edit :

< won't leave, no. < won't let a single person destroy what remains of my sanity and make me leave. Harpic, do whatever you want, < won't leave buddy.

Fifo
Mr Sax
Tings: 26935

Post by Fifo »

< is able to monitor the CPU frequency of <’s Mac:

it seems to go down to ~1.2GHz when not in use, and up to 3.2GHz when in use

Ambidextroid
Jano

Post by Ambidextroid »

< just ate an incredibly hot pepper for a dare, and it's making < cry :cry:
It's probably the first hot food < has ever willingly eaten...

Matyuv
Gangsta Globox
Tings: 53281

Post by Matyuv »

< likes hot foods but eating a raw chili pepper is brutal
< believes milk should help with the burning feeling in your mouth a bit
MandM81 wrote:YYYYYYYRRRHLHLPYYYYYYPDPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRR