The You Game!

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:51 am

< ended up going to the christening. < is drunk and < is going to drink more beer. :P
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

R4Y_ANC3L
Froutch
Posts: 8198
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 63345

Re: The You Game!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 am

< has a dentist appointment tomorrow and < will be expecting hell.
Image
Image
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:29 am

<'s head hurts. :fou2:
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

R4Y_ANC3L
Froutch
Posts: 8198
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 63345

Re: The You Game!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:14 pm

< will be getting a tooth extraction every week just so < can EAT. < is getting tooth extractions to create space for the wisdom teeth and to get rid of the big space in the middle of <'s teeth. < has a Spongebob look right now but all this pain might change that.

Expect < to not be getting here very much now because it will be Hell's tour for <.
Image
Image
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

PluMGMK
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 29355
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 5602

Re: The You Game!

Post by PluMGMK » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:11 pm

Ouch, that sounds like torture! :( < wonders how many extractions in total?

R4Y_ANC3L
Froutch
Posts: 8198
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 63345

Re: The You Game!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:25 pm

PluMGMK wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:11 pm
Ouch, that sounds like torture! :( < wonders how many extractions in total?
Four extractions.

< is having two teeth taken EACH from the left and right in the top and bottom areas of <'s mouth.

Hopefully, it is not too bad. < heard that the dentist said that there will be massive "discomfort", but < thinks he only said that to not scare < by using the word "painful".

< will be taking painkiller along the way but hell's tour should be expected still.
Image
Image
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:29 pm

< had some DIY work to do today. < made the mistake of having many things to do, but put them all off until it all built up.
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25511
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70720

Re: The You Game!

Post by The Jonster » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:11 pm

< has been given <'s first two projects in class yesterday. < finished the first with relative ease, but < is finding the second more challenging. < may have to sacrifice some of <'s free time this weekend to work, but that's life too < guess.

Atm though < is currently a little bored so < is around for a bit.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:25 pm
PluMGMK wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:11 pm
Ouch, that sounds like torture! :( < wonders how many extractions in total?
Four extractions.

< is having two teeth taken EACH from the left and right in the top and bottom areas of <'s mouth.

Hopefully, it is not too bad. < heard that the dentist said that there will be massive "discomfort", but < thinks he only said that to not scare < by using the word "painful".

< will be taking painkiller along the way but hell's tour should be expected still.
How did ^'s extractions go? Must have been stuck in the dentist for a long time, < bet! :?

Steo wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:29 pm
< had some DIY work to do today. < made the mistake of having many things to do, but put them all off until it all built up.
< sees ^ is keeping busy lately too. :)
< has been there before too where < puts off everything, and then it takes a large portion of time for < to finish the list of things < needs to do. Even today, < still has a tendency to procrastinate on things. :P

R4Y_ANC3L
Froutch
Posts: 8198
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 63345

Re: The You Game!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:17 pm

The Jonster wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:11 pm
< has been given <'s first two projects in class yesterday. < finished the first with relative ease, but < is finding the second more challenging. < may have to sacrifice some of <'s free time this weekend to work, but that's life too < guess.

Atm though < is currently a little bored so < is around for a bit.
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:25 pm
PluMGMK wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:11 pm
Ouch, that sounds like torture! :( < wonders how many extractions in total?
Four extractions.

< is having two teeth taken EACH from the left and right in the top and bottom areas of <'s mouth.

Hopefully, it is not too bad. < heard that the dentist said that there will be massive "discomfort", but < thinks he only said that to not scare < by using the word "painful".

< will be taking painkiller along the way but hell's tour should be expected still.
How did ^'s extractions go? Must have been stuck in the dentist for a long time, < bet! :?
< only had two teeth extracted that day.

It only took long because <'s teeth at the top had two roots which made it hard for the dentist to get it out. Teeth are usually taken out in ten seconds but this time it took like TWENTY MINUTES.
Image
Image
Lovemetal wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:49 pm

The Jonster wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:11 pm
< has been there before too where < puts off everything, and then it takes a large portion of time for < to finish the list of things < needs to do. Even today, < still has a tendency to procrastinate on things. :P
< is the worst for putting things off until the last minute. < is glad to hear you're keeping well.
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

PluMGMK
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 29355
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 5602

Re: The You Game!

Post by PluMGMK » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:03 pm

< is now back in <'s native timezone and <'s head is beginning to spin…

Fifo
Bzzit
Posts: 8636
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:08 pm
Tings: 22675

Re: The You Game!

Post by Fifo » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:37 pm

< wonders how timezones would cause vertigo.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:51 pm

< assumes he's referring to the effects of jet lag and not talking about time zones themselves. That's if he was even on a plane in the first place. :P
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

PluMGMK
Dora Dodemer
Posts: 29355
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Contact:
Tings: 5602

Re: The You Game!

Post by PluMGMK » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:01 pm

Yep, < was on an eleven-hour flight and arrived only a few hours later the same day. :confus:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:15 am

< wouldn't fancy that, < even hates things like 3 hour drives. :hap:
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Lysol
Ly
Posts: 1152
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:52 am
Tings: 93678

Re: The You Game!

Post by Lysol » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:17 pm

< has bumped some good threads on the French side of the forum. :)
Image Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:01 pm

< doesn't know much French. < and Jonster tried posting in the French forums before and it didn't go well, we just learned that Google translate isn't very accurate. :mrgreen:
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Lysol
Ly
Posts: 1152
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:52 am
Tings: 93678

Re: The You Game!

Post by Lysol » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:08 pm

< remembers this. :lol:
Image Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 23675
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 135865

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Yeah, it resulted in < and Jonster being featured in Le bêtisier de la PC !! :lol:

< can only imagine how stupid that must look to people who can speak French, but at least it made some members laugh. :hap:
Glas an dath is fearr liom!
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Magicien
Posts: 25511
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 70720

Re: The You Game!

Post by The Jonster » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:28 pm

< is glad <'s mistakes can be funny too :lol:

< has finished cleaning <'s room and is now ready to continue playing <'s Pokemon game! :D
Ofc < still has homework to do but < will take some time away from playing to doing that too.

Post Reply