Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

PluMGMK
Dora Dodemer
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Tings: 5928

Re: Your last dream

Post by PluMGMK » Tue May 05, 2015 10:13 pm

A female member of PC who controls hundreds of zombies? Hmm…

incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito » Tue May 05, 2015 10:33 pm

No, you asked me what I was afraid of :mrgreen: !

But I can answer you by pm if you want.

PluMGMK
Dora Dodemer

Post by PluMGMK » Tue May 05, 2015 11:04 pm

I just can't understand why you don't want to say it here. :?

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito » Tue May 05, 2015 11:10 pm

I noted everything on the French dream log, several months ago.

PluMGMK
Dora Dodemer

Post by PluMGMK » Tue May 05, 2015 11:11 pm

I had suspected that. Well, I need to go back and read those then!

EDIT: Okay, I think found it! Someone whom I had forgotten. :oops2:

Jewish Candy
Uglette
Tings: 28664

Post by Jewish Candy » Tue May 05, 2015 11:20 pm

Ooh ooh, inco, tell me! I'm too lazy to check back through that topic!
Sig by Juli Patti~
Proof that I control the Pirate Community at its highest levels. And here, further evidence of my divinity...
Words to live by:
[quote="Melody"]eybrows make everything shmexy[/quote]

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito » Sun May 17, 2015 10:43 am

I posted the answer of Plum's question under a puzzle form, so he can understand everything, once he will find the solution I will pm you who it wasand why I don't want it to be public.

EDIT.

BUMP.

I made a dream about her again, probably after a nuclear war because it we were searching a anti atomic vault in an empty city.

It was probably in Canada or Miami.

Indy
Bégoniax
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 6330

Post by Indy » Thu May 21, 2015 7:47 am

I dreamt I was stripping.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity

Eparcyl
Antitoon

Post by Eparcyl » Thu May 28, 2015 6:17 pm

On my last dream I've won the WWE WorldHeavyWeight Championship.
ImageImage
HONK HONK: https://youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk
Record Day ~ 2015: 267 posts, 20th/ 2016: 429 posts, 13th/ 2018: 450 posts, 8th

Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2695

Post by Snagglebee » Thu May 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Indy wrote:I dreamt I was stripping.

I keep dreaming of food, espacially meat over the nights.

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez » Thu May 28, 2015 6:48 pm

May 26th(?), 2015

I dreamed that I was a Target, but it was dusk and the store was completely empty. I was at the cashier and I was buying amiibo from Wave 4. I got my hands on a Pac-Man, Jigglypuff, Robin, and a Lucina. I left the store happy. I then woke up and I forgot to buy the Splatoon 3 Pak amiibo. Son of a bitch...

Itooh
Tarayzan
Location: Perdu, quelque part dans le Grand Raccourci... >< Help !
Tings: 41812

Post by Itooh » Thu May 28, 2015 6:50 pm

My last night ended with a very uncomfortable dream. While still not a nightmare, it haunted me the whole day.

For a surgery (I don't know about what), I had to do a blood work. From what I had understood, the blood had to be drawn 30 minutes, then injected back. And I had to do everything by myself, whenever I want, preferably the night before the operation.
Fortunately it was “easy”: just had to put the needle into my neck, and a little device on my back will do the rest. So I got into my bed, plugged the needle, activated it, and tried to sleep. While it was pumping my blood… Of course, sleep never came.

Not only the feeling was already terrible, it didn't work properly! I supposed I didn't plunge the needle enough: it regularly sucked air. Every 10 seconds, I could hear it making an awful noise, like a drinking straw in an empty glass, and I had vertigo for a whole second. I don't know how long it last: the blood pumped from my neck, cut by the aspiration and the terrible feeling… I couldn't see anything, it was only sensations. That I still remember.

But as I said, not a nightmare: feeling that something was going wrong, I went to my parent's room (because suddenly I wasn't in my flat anymore), woke them, and they told me that the blood pocket was indeed full of bubbles, that I just had to do it again, properly. Nothing dramatic. But each of my actions, each sentence that I had to pronounce, was slightly exhausting, as I felt the blood still being sucked by the needle under my left ear, and the blood pocket periodically filled by air with a “slllurrrrp”.

Glad I quickly woke up from that. I don't have any scar, my blood seems intact, and I don't have to fear an injection of air bubbles through my veins.
But as I mechanically rub my neck again and again, hoping to never feel any needle in it again, I begin to wonder:

Have I been visited by a vampire this night?
Your eyes are not ready for this, and your brain not prepared for that.
You should probably instead play some of these, or watch some of those.
*drops the mic* (just kidding, mics are expensive)

Indy
Bégoniax

Post by Indy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:13 am

In my last dream, I was shaking my booty.

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:29 pm

I had a dream that Nintendo released a trailer for Rayman being in Smash. And guess what his stage was called; Rayman Arena.

Indy
Bégoniax

Post by Indy » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:56 pm

Bradandez wrote:I had a dream that Nintendo released a trailer for Rayman being in Smash. And guess what his stage was called; Rayman Arena.
Hot damn son.

I dreamt that Ubisoft hired me, and Elijah Wood was there too. He said he'd hug Indy if she was nearby.

Xenon
André
Tings: 94475

Post by Xenon » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:17 pm

I had a terrible interlude last night in which I was stuck on some sort of metallic apparatus, like a pylon, very very high up. I had to balance and negotiate the ledges tightrope style and it was bloody awful in every way.

CHRdutch
Bzzit
Tings: 23280

Post by CHRdutch » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:57 am

I dreamed that we were watching a movie at school and there was a jumpscare, so I slammed a door in someone's face. Then there was a part where demoman punched the wall and exploded. At last there was a scary hand that walked to the screen (poorly animated) and gave a thumbs up.

wat
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness

GrandKittymus
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1210

Post by GrandKittymus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 pm

I had a weird dream about Splatoon. I don't even own the game.

Welcome~. The Kitty is at your service today. The Teensies are currently not available to assist you so allow me to be your Substitute. What's that? A giant is looking to crush me? No~, of course that's not possible.

MisterDark'sFanClub
Photographe
Location: Mushroom Valley w/the Super Rayman Bros to save Princess Betilla Toadstool from King Dark Koopa.
Tings: 7760

Post by MisterDark'sFanClub » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Here comes another one of my extra-long dreams that seem to last forever. Only, this time, it was about Star Wars!

So, in the dream, I'm told by the Inquisitor (Star Wars Rebels character who is a Sith Assassin/Acolyte) that I was born with the power of the Dark Side at my disposal. You know how the Force binds us, penetrates us, and keep the universe in balance? Well, that's what it's like for me, except with the Dark Side; basically, it means I was born to be a Sith. It's my destiny, it's my purpose, it's what I was meant to become, and any other variation of the phrase. Naturally, this doesn't go over well with me, so I call him a liar, fall into hysterical denial, and run away from the Inquisitor.

For the next year after that, I go on a journey throughout the universe to find inner peace and escape my Sith destiny. But, as long as the Dark Side flowed through me, finding peace would impossible (look up the Sith Code to avoid confusion) until death someday would ultimately free me. Somewhere along the way, I slowly start to fall to darkness and insanity. On the battlefield, I start to find pleasure in my own pain and others' pain; I start to fund ecstasy in death and destruction.

I come to my senses at this realization and start panicking. I run to the bathroom and start reflecting on my life, on how I've never been able to find peace or adapt to other ways of living. I've never been able to live by the beliefs of any benevolent way of thinking because my body is hardwired to live by a certain, but I don't know what that code is. I don't want to be this, though; I don't want to become this monster.

So I look down from the bathroom mirror, bend over the sink... and put two fingers down my throat. I do this with the intent of expelling the evil and uncleanliness from my body. I'm force-puking, pulling my hair out, and clawing at my eyes to try and get this out of me, muttering, "Until I no longer find pleasure in pain; until the enjoyment of death is nonexistent!!!"

Suddenly, the Inquisitor comes up behind me and says nothing I do will work. "I thought I told you to leave me alone," I snap at him. He ignores me and says that I can't escape my fate, and that I will never fnd peace...because peace is a lie. He continues, "The Sith search all their lives for balance in their bodies knowing there is no such thing as peace during life. Which is why we are overcome by greed and constantly seek conquest. But we embrace what we are overcome by. Because, once our obsession leads to our downfall, only then can we truly find peace... in the afterlife, freed by the Force."

"Those words...," I remark, realizing that what he says bears staring resemblanceto the words I've heard in my head since birth. The Inquisitor grins, sensing my recognition, and, while slowly having been cornering me against a wall, he says, "There have been a series of phrases echoing in your head since you were born. A code that prevents you from adapting to any other principles of life, yet you know not where they come from nor what those words mean. ...Speak them."

I submit and recite them, having subconsciously memorized them. "Peace is a lie; there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory." The Inquisitor finishes for me, "Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me." I stand shocked and ask, "You've heard them, too?" He replies, "We all have." "What are they? Please, tell me what it means," I ask. The Inquisitor answers, "Simple. That... is the Sith Code."

I gasp, turn around toward the mirror, and find my eyes are yellow...I have Sith eyes now. "So it's true, then," I say, and as I sink to my knees, I whimper, "I really AM meant to be a Sith." The Inquisitor offers a hand to me and says, "Your own quest to find peace will get you nowhere. But you can seek something else, something that is the only absolute in this universe: passion. And I can offer the path to you. You can train as my apprentice, and become a Sith Acolyte."

After a while, I end up taking his hand and standing up, saying, "I will go with you, Inquisitor. I've nothing left worth the struggle." For the first time since I can remember, my body, soul, and spirit feel in balance; not because I've found peace (peace is a lie), but because I've found the path to passion.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT MY LOVE FOR RAYMAN

1. It's MISTER Dark, not Mr. Dark!

2. I call Rayman's limbless species Toons (for the Protoon; they're pretty much human atoms).

3. I have 4 favorite video games: Rayman, Dino Crisis, Resident Evil, and Fallout.

4. I'm currently debating 3 names for the Valley: Toon Valley, Pallet Valley, or the Valley of Light.

5. I theorize Rayman's species used to be human, 'til they moved to the Valley and became atoms like the Great Protoon. Their torsos are the nucleus and their floating limbs are electrons.

6. I theorize Joe's fairy heated up Rayman's body so his fist would glow when he'd punch it; just as an atom glows when it's heated up and its electrons drop from a high ring back to their groundstate.

7. I took Chemistry around the same time I got back into Rayman; so when I theorize about Toons' origins, you're about to get scienced!

8. I don't LOVE Mister Dark; I ADMIRE him for being an excellent strategist w/a sadistic Vegeta-like sense of humor!

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:29 am

I dreamt I was on the USG ishimura, I was a level 5 engineer and my mission was to rescue my squad, reestablish ventilation, and enable electricity.

So im heading to the ventilation control center and a giant necromorph begin to pursue me.

My weapons : Industrial saw, Plasma cutter, MegaPK, Laser cutter.

I didn't use my weapons, I just ran to the console and I locked the doors.

Next part I have to enable electricity, I make my was to some kind of weird office, here I learn someone I loved was dead. (holy shit, it is really dead space).
And I also know who killed her.

The second part of my dream is involving a disgusting vendetta against the assassins.

Im entering in a storage.

There is many thugs in there so I cut all their throats with a blade.

then, I take all the corpses and I shoot them all resulting in huge explosions of blood and guts, there is limbs everywhere.
I make a phonecall to someone, asking him to go in my apartment to...discuss.

I know it is someone I already met, someone who almost killed me, he was also the assassin and I had to kill him.

When I was in my apartment, I wore my body armor, my gloves and my mask.

When he entered I ran on him and I punched his face after that,kicked his head with my rangers and he fell, I took his head and I smashed it repeatedly on the ground with anger until he doesn't move.