Your last dream

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

lumgum
Fantasnip
Tings: 1235

Re: Your last dream

Post by lumgum » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:04 pm

I once dreamed of becoming a mod here and using my powers to get everyone to give me money. I then used the money to buy an enormous gummy bear mold that I used to make a gummy bear out of. I tried eating it, but the other mods appeared and were all like "You can't eat that, it's against the rules. The rules say that giant gummy bears can only be eaten by poor African children who need it more than you."

Of course, I was then banned from the Pirate-Community and ended up having to cut up the giant gummy bear and send the pieces to the people who gave me money and some poor African children. One piece fell on me. I woke up.
Darkray says hi! I'm also still in Candy Chateau!
My current rank is: Hoodmonger! *Random gibberish* ("Let's Kill Rayman is having a special offer! For this week only, if you get more than 250 episodes of Let's Kill Rayman, you will get a month supply of Lum Gum!")

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:31 am

Had a dream about a future Gravity Falls episode featuring Dipper and Pacifica. I woke up and told myself to remember it. I fell asleep and forgot about it.

Next dream after that I dreamt I was buying pizza in Fullerton.

Teensie&Stenopelix
Flabard
Tings: 160

Post by Teensie&Stenopelix » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:49 am

I had a dream today where i saw a 3 toed sloth walk in 2 legs, with its small body and all. Its fur reminded me of sid from ice age. Even tho my whole life's aesthetic is pure randomness, even this dream was pretty random for me!

CHRdutch
Bzzit
Tings: 23280

Post by CHRdutch » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:14 am

I had a dream that my little brother was playing RRR2, so I joined him. After sometime there was a minigame where my rabbid was holding a gun. So I shut the game off.

After that me and my brother were in a mall of some kind and we started to play a racing game where whe cars can shoot balls. But a little girl was also playing it so I had to play it against her. She actually was pretty good at the game, but I won nonetheless. So then she turned into a cat and I sprayed water on her, that made the cat lie on the ground with an angry disturbing face.
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness

incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Whoa, really weird dream tonight.

I wake up in an unknown place, so, as always when I wake up, I gear up, I'm in a room smaller than mine but there is still some useful stuff on a table.
A gray and slim laptop, a tablet. Funny detail here, my black bag is on the chair.
So, I put all the needed stuff in my bag and I start to explore my environment, weird place, a mix of Pripyat and of another city, looking like City 17, there is also post apocalyptic elements of Metro 2033, but no life.
After looking around me I go back inside the house I woke in.
Searching for a weapon, something to defend myself.
I go in the room where I was in the beginning of my dream and I sit down on the bed, I open my bag and I take the tablet, I turn it on, soon after, a message appears.
Kinda disturbing when I open it, a variation of the Valve theme plays in the background, but in a darker tone :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUKcAo8AriM
When reading the message I suddenly feel an intense fear, like if someone was tracking me.
I lock the screen of the tablet and I put it back in my bag, I suddenly have an anxiety attack, like when I drink too muck peppermint.
I start searching for something to defend myself, but there is no objects, the house is empty.
I go back in the room and I look through the window, It seems a storm is coming.
To try to locate where I am I power up the laptop and I lay it on the table, I sit on the chair and I see a new message.
At the end of it, a picture.
It is I, more accurately, it is Incognito.
I suddenly realize that I'm not myself, I'm not in my body, I look myself in a glass, to discover with a horrible surprise that I'm in a girl's body, more precisely I'm the one I had feelings for (blast I'm sure something isn't right in that sentence) And I faint, and I fall in some kind of dark void.
After that, I wake up as myself (in the reality, it is not longer a dream) I look at my watch to see it is 2:35.AM
I hear a voice that whispers in my ear :
"Now, you know happened".

I think my mind left me some kind of message.

Itooh
Tarayzan
Location: Perdu, quelque part dans le Grand Raccourci... >< Help !
Tings: 41812

Post by Itooh » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:06 pm

In tonight dream, I was elaborating a portable toilet powered by water bending. My employers made me work full time on it, and I made prototypes tested, and…
It was way too long.

Too much Korra + too much pizza = lame dreams.
Your eyes are not ready for this, and your brain not prepared for that.
You should probably instead play some of these, or watch some of those.
*drops the mic* (just kidding, mics are expensive)

Acarr
Électoon

Post by Acarr » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:02 pm

I had a bizarre dream last night where the world was going to end, so I gathered up people to join me in my mission to go to the pub to get drunk. But the pubs were all closed because the world was going to end. But then we all started to celebrate because nothing happened after the countdown, but it turned out it was just delayed and then we all blew up.

Guess that's what I get for watching Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy before going to bed...

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:06 pm

Sweet, now because of my unstable mind, recently I only had nightmares.
Yesterday's :
So the beginning of my dream is me wandering in an empty city.
I walked a long time but I wasn't dressed in my usual manner.
My attention is suddenly attracted by a partially destroyed neighbourhood.
So I go in that way.
I am now in an empty Crack house, no sound. But now I can hear wind, and a baby, crying. And the sound of a child's music box.
I try to find where is the baby and the sound seems to come from the bathroom. I make my way over the debris lying on the ground and I finally reach the room.
I open the door, it is dark, dirty, the bathtub is on my right, I open the curtain and I see something under a blanket.
I pull it and I see some kind of fucking Chuky toy with red glowing eyes and a sadistic smile.
I faint and I see blue with that head floating on it with something wrote next to it :
FEAR !
It says while I hear a satanic laugh and I wake up in a rainy street hearing a heavy breath, probably mine.

And the awakening.
It is probably one of the most scary dreams I had.

CHRdutch
Bzzit
Tings: 23280

Post by CHRdutch » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:59 pm

I dreamed that me and some friends were playing dodgeball with a dart.
YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/user/CHRdutch
Ambidextroid wrote:< was in such a rush < had no time for breakfast, so < took a fistful of corn flakes and stuffed them in <'s mouth, then poured milk over the top. It worked but it drizzled milk all over <'s front...
Record Day 2015 madness

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:08 pm

I was falling from a tower and I crashed violently on the ground, so hard that I made a myocardial infarction.
I felt a defibrillator trying to revive me and at the end of my dream there was some kind of bright light blinding me, and I could only hear my own breath.

Itooh
Tarayzan
Location: Perdu, quelque part dans le Grand Raccourci... >< Help !
Tings: 41812

Post by Itooh » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:52 am

Recently I had what I would call “vivid weird dreams”. They are dreams made of conversations, encounters, fake memories, familiar places that I have never visited… Absurd and strange, but realistic in their way. It has been a long time since I had them.
By nature, they are really confuse and are mostly made of discussions, or wandering. Here is some funny/intriguing bits though :

I met Shovel Knight. She (yes, she) is actually an acquaintance of some distant cousin. I've already met here once, but we were just kid, not even sure she was a knight back then. I hesitated how to call her, “Shovel Knight” being a little bit too formal for a family friend. Since calling her “Knight” wouldn't distinguish her from other knights, I just called her “Shovel”. She reacted well to that name.

There's a movie in theaters based on my uncle's life. It's not an biography, it's just inspired from him. The names has been changed, and they took some liberties, but there are still bit I can recognized. The main actor look actually quite like him! Unlike the actress behind “the mother”, aka my grandma, who is a complete different character from the person I know. They also decided to make her a widow, even though my grandpa is still alive. A choice even more strange considering that he's in the movie too! Flashback? Inconsistence? Anyway, he is a little bit out of character, but they mimicked his hairstyle. That's a nice detail.
I still wonder what my uncle has done to have a movie based on his life.

I've seen a circus on a boat passing by. The boat is actually the circus tent, and it's made out of canvas. An impressive structure! So impressive that I nearly felt into the canal. Well, it wasn't really falling. I slowly slipped, and realized when I was clutched to the dock that I couldn't get up. Maybe I was dizzy or something. The people of the circus helped me getting back on the ground, and I discussed some time with them. They don't have a big audience, being always on the sea, but they succeed to make a decent living.

I also had a nightmare instantly forgot. I just woke up at 2am, panicking. I reach my lamp switch as if my life depended on it. I think had red glowing eyes in my mind. Not sure if it was from a dream, or if it was just my clock. It took me some minutes to calm down.
I know I have a little apprehension of darkness. But it wouldn't surprise me that a part of my subconscious has still a deep fear of it.
Your eyes are not ready for this, and your brain not prepared for that.
You should probably instead play some of these, or watch some of those.
*drops the mic* (just kidding, mics are expensive)

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito » Wed May 04, 2016 12:18 pm

My last dream, my last dream, I can't really remember it but I have a recurrent "dream" recently, it happens only when I doze, I'm in a dark corridor with some kind of void at its sides, I walk on it and there is some kind of door blocked by fire behind me, so I walk towards the other side of the tunnel, and I hear myself saying a name, always the same (I perfectly know who it is referring but I won't spoil someone's identity here) and whenever I am at some point of the corridor, everything vanishes and I see some kind of sepia colored blurry pictures flashes and I wake up, I made that dream three times already and some days ago I... I actually lived these flashes.
Strange....

jurebj
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by jurebj » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:00 am

I had a dream, that I was in some kind of a spaceship or something.
Image Image

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404000

Post by Master » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:01 am

I dream, but I never seem to remember.

Eren
Bzzit
Tings: 24193

Post by Eren » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:04 am

The other day I dreamt of downloading Pokémon GO on the app store
Which is odd because I already had it
SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Image Image
Steam Profile Youtube Account

jurebj
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by jurebj » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:06 am

That's what usually happens to me, but this one was really vivid.
Image Image

PluMGMK
Pizzicatta
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Tings: 3318

Post by PluMGMK » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:23 am

No nightmares inspired by the creepy game I played last week.
But a chilling one in which I failed English in secondary school…

Cairnie
Magicien
Tings: 78430

Post by Cairnie » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:21 am

One of the last dreams I remember is where a friend's cat, which is male, had kittens and he kept rejecting them.

Weird AF I know right?
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff

LoveMetal
Reflux
Tings: 117404

Post by LoveMetal » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:37 am

Not that much, there are way more dirty things to dream of with cats and kittens.
I never remember my dreams, in my case.

Matyuv
Gangsta Globox
Tings: 53281

Post by Matyuv » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:40 am

Most of my dreams are either about the daily routine or nightmares lately. Pretty unpleasant mix.
MandM81 wrote:YYYYYYYRRRHLHLPYYYYYYPDPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRR