Your last dream

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

The Jonster
Magicien
Tings: 79840

Re: Your last dream

Post by The Jonster » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:42 pm

No I don't think that's the case here. I think it was bc the music video I was watching for "Woo Hoo" by the 5.6.7.8 featured action scenes of the "Bride" from Kill Bill being hunted/surrounded by assassins all trying to kill her (she still beat them all down anyways). I think what the dreams meant was that I wanted to watch Kill Bill at the time since I got curious seeing the scenes. Maybe this weekend I'll give it a watch.
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:

PluMGMK
Pâquerette
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Tings: 13073

Post by PluMGMK » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Ah, that's much more positive!

Steo
Rayman 2
Tings: 178335

Post by Steo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:41 am

I actually had this weird dream the other day. I was going to some lakes on a canal and seen my dad there fishing, so I decided to try fish too, got a few bites but missed them, and I remember it turning out the hook had no barb, being the reason they were getting away. Next of all, I just remember being in some weird dark old house with loose floorboards, and then realising the house was on top of the lake, where if I lifted a floorboard, the water was under the house. What's even more weird is that there was a section of the floor that was unfinished, and it was filled up with electrical outlets that weren't wired up to make it level with the rest of the floor.

It's almost as if the house was there to hide the fishing spot so nobody else could find it, and the electrical outlets are likely because my dad would use foreign objects, like how the tabletop from my old woodwork project was taken off and used under the tiles in his shed to level the floor.

Still though, a really weird dream as usual. Dreams are really messed up. :fou:
$ sudo brain install intelligence
sudo: brain: command not found

PluMGMK
Pâquerette
Location: Tír an "Tuisil Ghinidigh" agus an "Mhodha Choinníollaigh"
Tings: 13073

Post by PluMGMK » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:26 pm

I had a strange dream on Sunday morning. I think I was in a convenience store, and for some reason I'd been staring into one of the fridges for ages, fearing for the integrity of… something that was being refrigerated. I knew I wasn't helping anyone by being there, but I was fixated – eventually, the English-sounding owner threw me out, and I felt like apologizing to him but couldn't even find the words.

The really interesting thing happened then. I looked up into the dark sky and saw a big white orb (which I took to be the sun, even though the sky was mostly dark) being "chased" rightwards by a half-moon, which was facing the wrong way (the round side to the left, even though the "sun" was to its right) and seemed to have most of its light concentrated at a point at the middle of its flat edge (which dream-me took to be consistent with a reflection of the "sun"). As this spectacle took place, the celestial bodies were surrounded by some kind of nebula that glowed a few different colours in response to the unfolding events. Come to think of it, it's a bit like the old Netscape throbbers, when played at a high frame-rate. Anyway, once the "sun" was hidden from my view behind some high-rise buildings, the moon came to a stop and just sat there in the sky like it normally does.

I began to walk down the street, pondering these events. I seem to recall saying the name "Sanchuniathon" to myself while walking, for no particular reason – I guess I just like the sound! I was eventually joined by two young boys that I seemed to know (I think I identified one of them as R4Y, which makes sense since it was straight after Record Day…) and I started explaining what I had seen. They kept interrupting me with stupid (or so I felt) questions though. By then, the sky was blue, which I realized was much more consistent with the sun being up! The last thing I remember is ascending some steps into a hotel (seemingly I was on a foreign trip God-knows-where) and continuing my vain attempt at explaining, with a third, older, boy asking me further stupid questions. Then I was woken up by my mother informing me it was 10:15. :fou:

I think earlier in the dream, or in a separate dream earlier on, I'd been listening to a cover of "Trick of the Light", which of course talks about seeing "the sign in the sky tonight". Originally, I misheard "sign" as "sun", so I guess that all feeds into it too! :P