Your last dream

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Re: Your last dream

Post by Steo »

Well if it makes you feel any better then I spent 90% of that dream crying, but I had lost the man who raised me, so if anyone does laugh at either of us then they have serious fucking issues tbh.

I really wish I could forget that dream but I am more relieved than I have been about anything ever, that it was all just a horrible nightmare :roll:
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

My dream was very weird last night. So in my dream I had just gotten up (like I am right now) and I went to check my computer and log on to RPC, and suddenly I have 100+ notifications! So I try to read and respond to all of them but the number stays the same and I thought is my computer broken? It was weird indeed.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito »

Steo wrote:I guess this is a bit more of a nightmare but I for some reason dreamt that my father passed away and I'm really freaked out over it.

In the dream I just heard the news and spent a long time being extremely upset thinking of all the times we went fishing and how I'd never see him again.

Then when I found myself in my bed the relief is literally the biggest sigh of relief I've ever felt in my entire life... Phew :fou2:

I'm still pretty freaked out as to why I had that dream though.
I remember a nightmare like that I had as a kid. I don't even think I ever said anything about it to my parents now I come to think about it, was like... 5 back then... In that nightmare they got slaughtered by a doctor, just for sadism but I got away by crawling through a vent, and there was rain outside and crap, and I can even remember him spotting me outside covered with blood and medical tools in his hands, I woke up soon after that... Proof that my mental was already a projection of what it is today, if not even worse lol, which makes me think that I still remember it brightly after almost 20 years... Gosh....

So now on to tell the tale of that dream I talked about a few weeks ago, I ain't gonna go deeply in the details though, cause my memory is not longer that fresh about it, but... Heh, still good to write about it somewhere right...
I dreamed that I was in the shoes of the girl I'm in love of, and... Things are rarely sane and clean in my dreams... So.... I was her, and for some reason found myself ("herself"?lol) chased by an entire cartel of slavers and killers, only to finally find myself getting badly injured in a gunfight leaving me for dead at a marriage, my last sight, being dragged by a guy that whispers "everything will be fine" in my ear as I pass out, to find out it was me, the real me, dragging myself(yeah, her in my dream, this is indeed wierd....XD) And just waking up afterwards...

This now, makes me find out that I at one point always dream't being the women I'm being in love with, and this is REALLY weird.... Nah, ain't even the first time. And... I always play a role towards myself in some awkward kind o way everytime...
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Post by Ray502 »

I had a dream yesterday where a couple of my friends and I took the car out for a drive in the night without asking my parents' permissions. Sadly I don't remember what we did. I do remember bringing it back and as soon as we put it in park my dad appears from behind and catches us. I tried to hide in the car but my friends exposed me by not hiding as well. My dad then began to yell at me shortly before I woke up.
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
Ambidextroid
Mini Jano
Tings: 675

Post by Ambidextroid »

Aaron wrote:Well actually, right now just thinking about it, I haven't had any dreams lately and I don't know why. I've heard that playing video games can actually improve your dreams, but it doesn't help for me.
I feel like that's probably true, considering almost 100% of my dreams contain some kind of videogame-themed element. A situation that occurs occasionally in my dreams is that when someone talks to me, instead of actually talking a message box will appear with a little Playstation X button in the corner. Often the physics in my dreams resemble videogames too, for example clipping out of bounds, objects/people moving as though they're on a rail etc.
I've even had dreams in 2D where I'm looking at myself in the third person!
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

I'm still waiting to have a dream where I'm trying to perfect a very hard combo, then I get to the challenging part where I need to move fast but just as I perform the next action the number in combo resets to zero because I missed it by a frame. Then I wake up like NOOOOOOOOO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

:lol: :lol:
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

Steo wrote:I'm still waiting to have a dream where I'm trying to perfect a very hard combo, then I get to the challenging part where I need to move fast but just as I perform the next action the number in combo resets to zero because I missed it by a frame. Then I wake up like NOOOOOOOOO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

In my case that's not a dream, because it happened to me in The Tower of the Leptys. And then instead of waking up I said NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! And then I threw a cup at the wall and it smashed to pieces. It happened....like a few days ago when I was playing.

Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

Hahaha it's so feckin' annoying sometimes. It kept happening me on DOTK trying to get the second green gem.

I keep getting really annoyed and spamming the buttons or squeezing my controller and almost twisting the 2 handles in different directions. I don't know how I haven't broke it :lol:

So others do get annoyed too then :lol:

Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

Bump.

I had a really weird dream today. It was about ranks on this forum. So the dream was that I ranked up to a rank which looked like a baddie but it was actually a goodie. Kind of like how for example Razorbeard would be a goodie. Yes, it was weird.
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I had a dream last night where dinosaurs(mainly the T-Rex) were roaming around outside of my house.
And I thought that we were in danger until later on I realized from my mother that the dinosaurs were there to serve us. :paranormal:

I got the full understanding of what she said after seeing the T-Rex suddenly appearing in the living room and it was actually fluffing my mother's pillows and cushions before she went to lay down. :!:

Jurrasic World is surprisingly invading my mind, it seems.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Was the T-Rex scaly or feathery? :P
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

PluMGMK wrote:Was the T-Rex scaly or feathery? :P
It was actually a lot more scaly than it usually is.
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

I had a weird dream last night that a wreslting game (WWE RAW 2) for Xbox that I modified to run in 720p had a weird glitch and it was tiling stuff on the sides of the screen. I may be working too hard on hex to have a dream that weird :lol:

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

So...The RPC decided to work again for me, as I'm done with one of the last assignments in that wretched place, I made 3 dreams last week that remained in my mind, the last in date, getting crucified, while truly feeling the pain as the nails enter my hands and feet, ripping my tendons...

The second one, fighting my inner demons who took the form of a twisted version of myself throwing at me whatever thing could feed my leads, begging me to give up to lust... wth...

With the older one, featuring me, near death, hearing a deep voice inside my head saying "Son, I will grant you one true wish, name your prize" leaving me whispering the name of my woman while passing out... I could add more detail, but I'm lazy to detail them all as I've been unable to post a message or even login on the RPC for over two weeks now...
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

So yesterday when I took my nap I dreamed I was driving and I ound the roads were flooded. I was next to an amusement park that was giving away free admission, so I quickly took up that offer. Was the best day I've had in a long time. Had lots of chocolate and sweets and the rides were fun, that for a second I thought it was real. And then I woke up. Boo!
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Post by Ray502 »

Had one of my strangest dreams last night.

I was in some building with a gym, and a bunch of youth and I were in said gym, about to watch a movie. I was alone, but then I saw this girl that I like in real life sitting down with an empty chair next to her. I asked her if I could sit on that chair, and she said yeah. Few minutes later, I had to go to the bathroom, and when I did there was this man with a desk. Right in the middle of the men's bathroom! With a three-piece suit on!

As I was doing #1 in a stall, he began walking around the stall in a creepy way. Before I left the bathroom, his beard and hair disappeared and he was dressed up in all white, saying we were all (the youth) going to do something with him. I for real left without saying a word.

Back in the gym, the seat has been taken by someone unknown. So I had nowhere to sit. And that's when the dream ended.
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

I seem to recall a dream I had a few nights ago but I forgot to post it here.

So I had just woken up, and I was looking for something and I felt something sharp. So i pulled the covers off and my iPad had been cracked, much in the same fashion as my iPhone had been. So I went to pull up my laptop only for the screen to suddenly crack and plasma to leak out. So I next pulled my my iPhone, only for it to explode. And that's when I woke up. I made sure to check all my electronic devices to be sure nothing was broken. Thankfully, they were all fine :)

I hope the dreams I get tonight won't be weird.
incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

Yesterday's dream, I can't manage to find sleep now so I guess I'll write it down.

I made two dreams, both kind of disturbing.

The first was an even furtherly dystopian reflect of my own life. My issues and routine had brought me nearly insane and the only thing that seemed able to somehow ease the pain I was experiencing was music, (sums up the last 365 days I've spent so far tbh) I had also fallen into alcoholism and was living in a sordid neighborhood in an apartment full of leaks that had a terrace with a direct view on a tight and humid street that was just below. My mind was not longer clear, I was nearly a zombie, one night I decided to listen at my favourite album, although it's packaging was different, and the name of the artists who made it were also not the same. So I started to listen at it, with my headphones on my humid terrace, and a voice in my head spoke directly to me, saying :
"This album's sound is very good, also it's quite sad that the first cd shadowed the whole release, the tracks were so good that nearly no one actually made it to the second CD, which contains the two closing tracks that are to this day considered as some of the best works ever made by the group."
A bit surprised and remembering that I had the album's box somewhere I decided to go to the building' basement to look for the cd, and indeed managed to find it, so I directly introduced the disc into some kind of cd reading Walkman, and listened at the tracks, which were really wierd, although they seemed beautiful to my ears, they were dark and somehow oddly distorted, the vocals almost didn't sounded human at all, it was kind of creepy, and it was kind of like the music was talking to me. So I went back to my apartment, but halfway, near the dark street, I noticed a strange light coming from a mall on the other side of a road. So I went to see, and the mall was empty, it was bizarrely lightened, with some yellowish orange light, there was a strange stain/pool of blood near a stair facing me, and no corpse to be seen, only purple clothes disposed like of the one wearing them had vanished, leaving only blood behind them. After seeing that, I came back to my apartment, and started thinking as the rain began to fall. I was still listening at the two tracks, and thought about how curious they seemed to me, and as I was done thinking, sitting on a wooden chair, the day seemingly came, and I traveled into a car to a place unknown to me.
Upon my arrival, I saw a bunch of teenagers, all near 18, I recognized some of them, and decided to talk to them, no one seemed to recognise me, and to be honest, it was like I wasn't there, and I realized that my traits become those of a tired old man. A voice began talking to me again, asking me why they all seemed so happy, and why they considered the event happening as so important. I answered that it was the last time of their lives they were going to see each others, and that they were celebrating the time they had spent together, to that, the voice asked if I was happy of the way I had spent my time during the course of my life, I looked around me, thinking about the emptyness inside me, and walked away, back to my car, and drove far away, with a tear in my eye.

I woke up an undetermined amount of time afterwards, because an insect was crawling on my back, so I woke up because of the itch, to scratch myself, and I fell asleep again afterwards, for a another dream to occur, although in between, I was thinking about the dream I just made, and thought that I really should write it down, I did so several times, and thought that I was too lazy to do so, and that hardly thinking about it should be enough to recall it sufficiently.

The second dream starts with me running, through a path in the woods near an old factory storage facility, apparently I have the inner knowledge that I had being given the order to go to the middle of a land to bring a certain object that I had on myself, as I was running, I started to feel followed, and could hear some ghostly breathing behind me.
I eventually made it to the place I was supposed to go to, only to realize that I had, in fact, absolutely no reason to be there, there was some kind of barn, and some distance away, something like 10 meters, a half chopped tree, it seemed like an Algerian tree.
It was nearly the night, the dusk to be more precise, and it started to get pretty cold, so I lit up a fire, and as it got bigger, I was for some reason jumping in-between the tree and the barn, from a quite inhuman distance tbh, and at this time, a voice said quite calmly with an almost whispering voice
"You are mine now, there is nowhere you can get away"
As I heard that my heart started to race, and I got my gun out of my pocket, and got it armed, there was a strange wind, and things became to move randomly around me, like if they were thrown to catch my attention, I turned to whatever object that I saw moving, and I heard a demonic laugh as I saw an awkward box of pills rolling on the ground, as I approached, some unknown force violence pushed me against a house that was behind me, throwing me on a distance of almost 15 meters, as I struggle to stand up, I was able to see the physical form of what I was fighting, it was a kind of short slender form seemingly wearing a cabaret blue smoking with a red bow tie and a white shirt, I managed to shoot it, somehow weakening it, but also making it angrier, as it was kneeling because of the hit, I threw it on the same wall it threw me on, and crushed its torso with my knee to immobilise it, at this very moment, I saw what the face of the thing looked like, it was like a decomposed yet not fully skeletal face, it still had flesh and skin on it, but it had dried, and had a green greyish tint, as I pushed harder and harder with my knee, it started to try to possess me, and my vision was blurred like I was experiencing G-Force with all my sight becoming blurry, I tried to lay an headshot as I was at gunpoint, but all my shots missed, so I violently threw my left foot right on the creature's head, so hard that it crushed its head on the brick wall, decapitating whatever thing it was.
As its lifeless corpse fell on the ground, I started to stomp it to make myself sure that it was dead, shortly after I decided that it was time to go away, and walked away. As I did so, I heard a voice telling me, "You might have won this time, but you'd better run while you still can, I have possessed another monitor, and this time you won't get away".
I started to run, a backpack on my shoulders, and woke up, something hinting me that I was trapped inside a movie for some reason...

Now admit it, my dreams pretty much became a fairground attraction on the RPC...
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

Omg yesterday I had a nightmare!

So the dream was that I was walking down the corridor when strange monsters jumped out of the wall to scare me. And the thing was, you never knew when certain monsters were going to appear at what time. Anyway so I walked to the bathroom (for some reason) and I heard horror music playing. Well, it turns out the tap was running near the bathtub and the water in the bathtub was going to transform into a water monster but I quickly ran out of the bathroom before that happened. The only rooms which didn't have any monsters in them were the laundry room, my room and my brother's room. And that's where the dream ended. Yeah, it was a pretty horrible dream.
Shrooblord
Mr Stone
Tings: 67030

Post by Shrooblord »

Have you ever heard music in your dream? It's like you're right in the middle of the orchestra, or band, or whatever. But dream music is even better than normal music, because you don't just hear it with your ears, you feel it, you are it. I love dream music so much.

Anyway, my dream tonight was - fittingly - Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Not any twist or specific new perspective or anything, just straight up scenes from the game, with all the appropriate music. Normally in a dream my brain would spin something cool or new up, but in this case I guess I just wanted to perfectly relive that game exactly as it is. Well, it was higher fidelity. As if pixels don't exist. So good. My brain is king.
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~! (Or here.)
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.