I sell videogames and other things!

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

I sell videogames and other things!

Post by Haruka »

CLOSED TEMPORARILY - WILL RE-OPEN THE TOPIC AGAIN IN 1ST OCTOBER!

I decided to create this topic to promote some of the videogames that I can sell if anybody is interested. I'm selling these for varied reasons: releasing some space, stuff I don't need anymore, stuff I don't mind selling, etc.

I only accept PayPal as a payment method*, and the currency in question is the Euro (€) only. I send to any part of the world, it can be an European country or not, through normal mail or registered mail that tracks individually each parcel and is covered by an assurance in case of loss [Note for normal mail:I won't responsabilize myself for any damage or loss that happens to the object/s after the moment I send them; It never happened by the way but I say this just in case].

To contact me for a purchase please send me a Private Message. For other questions, you can ask either in this topic or privately.

NOTE FOR GAMES: All the games are PAL region except if I say anything in contrary.

* - In rare ocasions I might accept a trade for other videogame/technological object I'm interested.

------------------------------

GAMING RELATED

- Nintendo MP3 Player (Game Boy Player, Game Boy Micro, Nintendo DS and Nintendo DS Lite) - 35€ - A rare accessory that is still in the box with manuals and intact Nintendo VIP code, all in very good condition.

- Official Nintendo 3DS Flex Case - 10€ - Mint state. It is still in its original box that is in overall good state. Works only for the original 3DSs.

- Incomplete Skylanders collection from McDonald's - 20€ - Mint state. Includes instruction panflets and original Happy Meal box. It misses 2 figures only.

- Incomplete Cut the Rope collection from McDonald's - 20€ - Mint state. Includes instruction panflets and original Happy Meal box. It misses 4 figures.

- Lot of 2 non-official protective boxes of GBA and DS cartridges - 4€ - Overall good state, it has got wear signals. Each box can save 2 DS cartridges and 2 GBA cartridges.

- Non-official 3DS carrying case of Dertech - 5€ - Overall good state, it has got wear signals. It is only compactible with the original 3DS model.

- Gaming bag from GAMEWARE - 10€ - Very good state. It has got space to transport portable consoles along with games and acessories.

LEGO BIONICLE
  • - BIONICLE Mata Nui/Year 1's official board game - 30€ - Almost mint state. Everything is perfect looking, I only think there's one piece that lost a bit of paper but it is a very minor thing.

- BIONICLE Mata Nui/Year 3's official NIKE shoes - 50€ - Mint state. The acessory that is bundled is the Kanohi Hau (Red/Tahu Nuva's mask). Box is still conserved and in perfect state of conservation. The size is 36.

INFORMATICS

- Wacom Bamboo Fun (1st Generation) Size S - 50€ - Very good state. Used very few times. Includes the two driver discs, its panflets, the pen base, the pen, the USB cable and the official carrying sleeve. (Note: The stickers in the top corners are easily removable and don't let any leftovers of glue)

- Lamborghini carrying sleeve - 20€ - Very good state. Used very few times. You can save tablets or laptops inside to protect against scratches and dust.

- HP Wireless Mouse - 10€ - Overall good state. Comes with the driver disc.

- Lot of 6 Mini-CD-RW discs - 6€ - Very good/good state. They have a maximum capacity of approximately 210MBs each and can be re-recorded several times.

OTHERS
  • - B.E.N. from Disney's Treasure Planet (McDonald's 2002 collection) - 50€ - A rare and complete collection. The figure is much bigger than normal McDonald's toys and has got different functionalities.

Last edited by Haruka on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 54 times in total.

Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2700

Re: Some collectible goods (and other random stuff) for sell

Post by Snagglebee »

Again?! Does your bank betraying you or something?! Sorry I know it's a serious issue.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

Updated it with some extra goods.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

Updated, since I sold Hugo 3D and the PS1 Croc game.

Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini

Post by Snagglebee »

Haruka wrote:I sold Hugo 3D
:cry: No! I am too late.

OCG
Roméo Patti
Tings: 9820

Post by OCG »

The early bird catches the worm :P
Don't worry Omar, there is still Hugo Safari that Haruka is selling and that one is game I did Let's Play on but my version is called Hugo Classics since it is from Finland
here is part 1 of my LP:
All of you are free to check it out:
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini

Post by Snagglebee »

Already seen yours! Pretty amazing :o

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

So will you buy Hugo Safari from Haruka?

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

Although it is not listed I can sell Hugo Safari. I would only have to confirm if the game is multilanguage or not.

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

I don't think English version exist of it at all. But I seen German version someware once, I can confirm Finnish version exist and your is Portugese so those are only languages confirmed.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

DesLife
Barbe Tranchante
Tings: 186263

Post by DesLife »

emshomar wrote:Again?! Does your bank betraying you or something?! Sorry I know it's a serious issue.
Hobbies are expensive you know.

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

emshomar wrote:Again?! Does your bank betraying you or something?! Sorry I know it's a serious issue.
We're all aware that you're clearly very well nourished when it comes to money, emshomar.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

Just updating here that Hugo Safari was bought too. :)

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

May I ask who bought it?

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

A YouTube watcher. I think it is one of the first watchers of my channel.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

Updated the first post since I sold the box of 15 felt pens from Caran D'Ache.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

Updated the first post since the Gamepad edition of Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc for PC was sold.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

Updated the first post since the UK edition of Croc: Legend of the Gobbos for PC was sold.

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

Updated the first post with two new items. I also re-opened the sellings for the Christmas season (more details in the first post). :)

Haruka
Rayman 2

Post by Haruka »

Updated the first post since I sold both the Double Pack of Rayman and the PC gamepad.