Kingdom Hearts

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

sonicbrawler182
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 11810

Re: Kingdom Hearts

Post by sonicbrawler182 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:30 pm

But as I just said, Ventus already had been designed for KHII, as he is in the secret ending. What order the games are released in is irrelevant. The KH saga was planned out as such from the beginning, so Ventus is the way he is because he was ALWAYS intended to be a metaphorical "father" of Roxas, by combining with Sora's heart.

EDIT: SCREW ALL OF THIS DEV TEAM PICKYNESS, THIS IS THE BEST IDEA TO COME OUT OF THIS SERIES:

Please check out my YouTube channel, specifically my Sonic Lost World "Talkthrough"!

"And that's how Mama became the most OP character in every game she appeared in!"

Bzzit
Bzzit
Tings: 24529

Post by Bzzit » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:27 pm

It looks amazing, I wonder if they'll implement Marvel and Star Wars into the game..
Rayman is the best man

Dart
Aglagl
Tings: 49815

Post by Dart » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:38 pm

Bzzit wrote:It looks amazing, I wonder if they'll implement Marvel and Star Wars into the game..
eh, they'd probably screw it up. besides if I have to go through another idiotic Live-Action world that doesn't question how a dog and a duck can talk, i'm gonna scream.
But the trailer looks promising at least.

Bzzit
Bzzit

Post by Bzzit » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:08 pm

dartofthedavros wrote:
Bzzit wrote:It looks amazing, I wonder if they'll implement Marvel and Star Wars into the game..
eh, they'd probably screw it up. besides if I have to go through another idiotic Live-Action world that doesn't question how a dog and a duck can talk, i'm gonna scream.
But the trailer looks promising at least.
I'm on the fence about it, as I wasn't a fan of the Pirates Of the Caribbean world. If they were to make the Marvel characters look more cartoony/comic book styled as opposed to the live action movie counterparts and then have the Star wars characters look somewhat similar to the Clone Wars style but less exaggerated, then it could potentially work.
Rayman is the best man

sonicbrawler182
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 11810

Post by sonicbrawler182 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:22 pm

You guys are way too picky.

Lightsaber Keyblade.

That is all. That will immediately justify the Star Wars world.
Please check out my YouTube channel, specifically my Sonic Lost World "Talkthrough"!

"And that's how Mama became the most OP character in every game she appeared in!"

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:31 pm

I seriously think I misjudged Kingdom Hearts, I really want to give the series another shot since I own 1 and 2.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

Bzzit
Bzzit

Post by Bzzit » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:33 pm

What Disney films would you like to see become worlds in KH 3? I really hope there is a Treasure Planet world as well as a Jungle book one!
Rayman is the best man

Dart
Aglagl

Post by Dart » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:49 pm

well, if we're to speak of new worlds, I'd like the jungle book and tangled to get an appearance, as well as lil mermaid, winnie the pooh, and alice in wonderland to come back. Hercules will of course make a reappearance as well,as its always in a KH game, the only exception being kh3D. Any chance you go to the khinsider forums Bzzit? just wondering.

todpole
Moustique
Tings: 980

Post by todpole » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:01 pm

I'll like Wreck-It Ralph to be in it.
Who will win a Fight:Image vsImage

Bzzit
Bzzit

Post by Bzzit » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:21 pm

dartofthedavros wrote:Any chance you go to the khinsider forums Bzzit? just wondering.
I'm not a member there but I do browse it occasionally. Also a Tangled world would be nice and Wreck it Ralph world would be sweet (lolhahapmsl) I wonder if they will have time to incorporate a Frozen world too...
Rayman is the best man

todpole
Moustique
Tings: 980

Post by todpole » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:34 pm

i doubt the Frozen one, but it'll be nice for Marshmallow to make an appearance as an optional boss.
Who will win a Fight:Image vsImage

Bzzit
Bzzit

Post by Bzzit » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Hmm, well the game isn't going to be released for another 1+ years and the developers would have probably known about Frozen long before it was released, so I guess there's a possibility :)
Rayman is the best man

Dart
Aglagl

Post by Dart » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:09 am

Bzzit wrote:
dartofthedavros wrote:Any chance you go to the khinsider forums Bzzit? just wondering.
I'm not a member there but I do browse it occasionally. Also a Tangled world would be nice and Wreck it Ralph world would be sweet (lolhahapmsl) I wonder if they will have time to incorporate a Frozen world too...
Just wondering, I have an account.... with 3 posts :P . Wreck-It would probably work like Tron did, but the biggest problem is while Trons dwells in a computer, Ralph lives in an arcade, which isn't something I could easily imagine sora entering. ( but now you have me pumped for 8-bit sora, so I hope it happens!)

Rayman fan2000
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 10125

Post by Rayman fan2000 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:58 pm

dartofthedavros wrote:
Bzzit wrote:
Just wondering, I have an account.... with 3 posts :P . Wreck-It would probably work like Tron did, but the biggest problem is while Trons dwells in a computer, Ralph lives in an arcade, which isn't something I could easily imagine sora entering. ( but now you have me pumped for 8-bit sora, so I hope it happens!)
8-bit Sora already happened.
...Very briefly.

Bzzit
Bzzit

Post by Bzzit » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:50 pm

When did he go 8-bit? :o
Rayman is the best man

Rayman fan2000
Garatta Ciatik

Post by Rayman fan2000 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Bzzit wrote:When did he go 8-bit? :o
Well I was referring to the thing on the computer in kh2 after you beat the tron world for the first time.

Dart
Aglagl

Post by Dart » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:35 am

Rayman fan2000 wrote:
dartofthedavros wrote:
Bzzit wrote:
...Very briefly.
allow me to rephrase that. I want a PLAYABLE 8-bit sora.

Rayman fan2000
Garatta Ciatik

Post by Rayman fan2000 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:03 pm

dartofthedavros wrote:
Rayman fan2000 wrote:
dartofthedavros wrote:
Bzzit wrote:
...Very briefly.
allow me to rephrase that. I want a PLAYABLE 8-bit sora.
Closest you'll get to it is GBA Kingdom Hearts. :P
Or the thousand 2D Kingdom Hearts fan games.

Henchman1028
Razoff
Tings: 7406

Post by Henchman1028 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Darth Vader is already in Kingdom Hearts. His name is Xemnas.

Dart
Aglagl

Post by Dart » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:39 am

Kingdom hearts facebook page released this survey to fans (or people that at least know of the game) for advice and opinions about both kingdom hearts 2.5 and kingdom hearts 3. it features stuff like "do you want a collectors edition one for 3", and "what would it have." it also asks stuff like if your more of a sqaure enix fan or disney fan, what disney world is your favorite and tips and requests for KH3.
the survey is here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm= ... rIug%3d%3d