How are you feeling today?

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Re: How are you feeling today?

Post by Xenon »

I've felt miserable for the last few weeks because of various life issues. I've found doing solitary activities clears the mind quite effectively. I've decided to go swimming today for that very reason
Pirez
Globox
Tings: 98075

Post by Pirez »

Good move : swimming is always the answer for feeling shitty ;)
incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito »

Shooting gallery really comforts when you feel alone I say.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

It was indeed a good move. Not sure about shooting though, I think I'd have to be really foching mad with someone to get a buzz out of firing guns.
incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

Xenon wrote:It was indeed a good move. Not sure about shooting though, I think I'd have to be really foching mad with someone to get a buzz out of firing guns.
Well, before the exams I used to spend a lot of time with these....
And playing Dead Space, I don't recommend the last one for chilling though, fricking intense !

To go back on the topic.
I woke up, and when I was on my feet, a voice in my head said :
Okay man, squash the scum.
It can only make you feel awesome, and kinda Imperial tbh. :lol:
Btw, I have the awkward feeling that an event that happened to me is gonna repeat itself, I'm unable to say what but I trust my gut and my intuition, something stupid that a lot of people forget to do.
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Just woke up and the head is light, there's some work to be done today as well, so I'll have to work past the morning blues.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

incognito wrote:Shooting gallery really comforts when you feel alone I say.
Oh yeah, you know it.

I'm feeling ok. Can't tell whether I'm stressed or relaxed. That's probably not a very common thing to feel.
incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

Oh well, if you want see me wielding my TT-33 and arming it as a gosh darn proof my Doom Introduction might give you what you want. Just Google fan made Doom Intro and you'll see me if you're so damn interested.

Back on tracks, My mood's pretty neutral, I woke up this morning with something reminding me of the past in the head, more playing in my head which comes up to make me thinking about how much I've changed.
I guess I feel pretty good then, ready to face whatever fate will put on my way.
Dunno what happened to me these days but I'm really becoming Zen, before my mind was like two dogs caged fighting for their freedom but now, it looks like it's gone, yet I am still not in peace but my mind is less agitated.
I'm affraid this will have an impact on my quest of neutrality as my alignment is progressively becoming good.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Well, as long as you're happy and you aren't hurting anyone. If you become "good", you might realise that it isn't as lame as you figured. I know, the Call of Edginess can be a strong one, but (by definition) you're most in control when you're at peace. When you're in control, you can tap into and assume that neutrality or negativity if you want to (assuming you've had past experience with it), without having it be forced upon you every day.

Everyone is different though. A lot of people seem to be able to, say, write music in bouts of emotional turmoil. For me, I can't do that, I get too distracted, it feels forced, and I feel as if I'm actually just trying to distract myself from the issue. I can however look back on it afterward when I'm more at peace, and that's my best time. The former is more romanticised and admired (and sexier?) usually, but I'm not going to act like that's me when I've tried to do it and failed on so many occasions.

Unfortunately, as a result I'm the type who ends up partying and/or getting fucked up when I'm unhappy, which isn't good for long-term issues, but it has given me the opportunity to discover quicker ways of attaining zen.
incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

Adsolution wrote:Well, as long as you're happy and you aren't hurting anyone. If you become "good", you might realise that it isn't as lame as you figured.
You don't seem to understand here,I am talking about my alignment, my tendency to make yes or no "good" actions in a situation. Not about my way to behave, I act obnoxious and edgy only towards the scumbags who refuse to see me the way I am.
Adsolution wrote:I know, the Call of Edginess can be a strong one, but (by definition) you're most in control when you're at peace. When you're in control, you can tap into and assume that neutrality or negativity if you want to (assuming you've had past experience with it), without having it be forced upon you every day.
Neutrality by definition can take two meanings, the first being a place where nothing happens, the second a mix of bad and good.
So, my mind has always been, like I said, in a constant struggle for domination, the good and the evil, but now the flame seems to have died. I asssume I have reached equilibrium.
Adsolution wrote:Everyone is different though. A lot of people seem to be able to, say, write music in bouts of emotional turmoil.
Actually, I do that, it is an excellent way to express what you feel, what you have on the heart, and when you listen at it again you can go back into how you were and make a statement. Guilt actually plunged me into depression for a year now, and I've done many things to calm my emotions, I tried to fill myself with anger to forget, I drank, but it always ended up coming back at me, and stronger, so I started to understand, to assumed I had to deal with it, I've isolated myself for a week to think, and meditate, at that time I began to write. I also made mixes albeit only one being released.
Also Ad, you're not in peace, you're stuck in an iteration because for now you haven't been able to find out what you are inside.
By "quick ways to attain zen" you mean by absorbing some kind of thing ?
Dart
Clark
Tings: 49845

Post by Dart »

I am feeling kinda drained, might spend as much time as i can to allow for rest these next few days
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

Had a bit of a shit start today. I've been dropping the spaghetti like usual in anything social, and it's whatever it happens all the time but, fuck it just gets to me sometimes. Socializing is extremely difficult for me. I'm always painfully aware of how I might appear to others and what my social position might be, and I choke. I lose track of who I am and what I'm doing at the place I went to and i just sort of stand around awkwardly and look uncomfortable. No one can figure out what my motivations are and they dislike me.

Been fine otherwise though, about to get some mcnuggies and marathon half-life with my brother.
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

Heh, I used to be kinda moody in the morning but now I feel Awesome !
I have to make more reaction pics, and more modern.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

incognito wrote:Also Ad, you're not in peace, you're stuck in an iteration because for now you haven't been able to find out what you are inside.
What?

Also, I never said I was at total peace, but I know what it feels like and I'm capable of approaching it. I won't be "at peace" until I've moved to Poland. <- That probably sounds really strange without an explanation.
incognito wrote:By "quick ways to attain zen" you mean by absorbing some kind of thing ?
Lol no, I'm referring to psychological tricks I've discovered which aid me personally when I'm feeling a certain way.
incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

I juuuuuuuust happened to have done this : So... I guess that means I feel lonely, and that I am actually in the mood to laugh about it.
Zencog.
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

I'm feeling okay despite my ass exploding in a firey case of diarrhea last night.
Pirez
Globox
Tings: 98075

Post by Pirez »

Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Adsolution wrote:
incognito wrote:Also Ad, you're not in peace, you're stuck in an iteration because for now you haven't been able to find out what you are inside.
What?
Still waiting! I want to explicitly hear you jump to that conclusion you're jumping to. :winkgrin:
incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

You're still searching for your identity since you're a kid, you constantly changed your gender in the hope to find out who you are, it became more serious when you grown up since you had more control and independence about yourself, so you began to use more nefarious ways to change your body, including, pills, and surgery, it was like... four years ago ? And after, unsatisfied you switched to be a male again, until last year when you decided to make another iteration.
Your sexual adjustment has presented some problems for you. While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. You have a great deal of unused capacity which you have not turned to your advantage. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. You have a strong need for other people to like you and for them to admire you.
But I don't think your body could withstand more of that circus, you should take a decision once and for all and deal with it, treat your body with more respect, but don't forget the will is stronger than the body, as we are not whole, there is the body, the mind, and the soul.
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)