Celebrities/famous people you loathe

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Celebrities/famous people you loathe

Post by Xenon »

I know we all live in different parts of this big old globe, but is there any kind of internationally famous or well-known person you have strong disliking or disgust for? Apart the obvious, like estranged dictators etc.

Personally, I don't really see myself as a hata really, but I watched an online prank some time ago in which a guy pretended to be a sycophant fan at some kind of Hollywood actors ceremony and spoke to some A-listers. And what surprised me was how some of these slebs behave like such self-important swine to ordinary folk. So I'll probably list most of the biggest movie stars for starters.

I also dislike Piers Morgan, Sarah Palin and Kim Kardashian, perhaps for more obvious reasons.

Man, I do sound like a hata don't I? :pfff:
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Re: Celebrities/famous people you loathe

Post by Bradandez »

Justin Bieber. Once an annoying kid, now just a big douche.
Imco
Aline Louïa
Tings: 123540

Post by Imco »

Miley Cyrus. Once an annoying kid, now just a big douche.
Event-Bot wrote:I'm here.
Thanks for creating me popa. :coeur:
Thebananacrafter!
Robot Ninja
Tings: 3345

Post by Thebananacrafter! »

Bradandez wrote:Justin Bieber. Once an annoying kid, now just a big douche.
Im too late someone already said it
HEY callin from Springfeel
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

You should have heard me cackle to the moon and back when I read about Kate Moss being booted off a plane the other week. :lol:

Also cannot stand Katie Hopkins.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Thebananacrafter!
Robot Ninja

Whos Kate Moss?
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Imco wrote:Miley Cyrus. Once an annoying kid, now just a big douche.
She isn't that bad in my opinion.
Pirez
Globox
Tings: 98075

Post by Pirez »

I guess politicians are out of the mix for being too easy targets ^^

Speaking as a mighty frenchman, I will say I absolutely loathe Franck Dubosc, but that probably won't ring a bell. I'll admit that Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are pretenders to the throne of unlikableness, dare I suggest adding Taylor Swift to the mix as well? She's an angel with the morals of a greedy mexican druglord. (also she won't date me.)
Imco
Aline Louïa
Tings: 123540

Post by Imco »

Oooh, I can't stand that Tosh.O guy either! The whole show makes me cringe and wish for him never to have been born.

Mm, let's see, there was someone else on my mind just now...
Meh, I'll come back to it later, as it looks like it's slipped my mind for now.
Event-Bot wrote:I'm here.
Thanks for creating me popa. :coeur:
Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

Hmm, Justin Bieber. Never really been one of his haters, truth be told. I'd hate to look like him, I'd hate to have his fatuous celeb-dom and I've never quite known one individual to stir up such anti-fandom. He's just a stupid boy, and one day he'll probably look back on his younger self and cringe...
saerleiya
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 5782

Post by saerleiya »

Gerard Depardieu.

Nothing better than asking for a bottle before the take-off of an entire plane because you have a big problem and you can't go to the bathroom.

Also the guy became an official Russian citizen only to avoid French taxes. i mean, he's not even living in another country like a few famous people from here do, he simply chose to become Russian "CUZ WHY NOT?"
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.
Pirez
Globox

Post by Pirez »

I must admit I dislike the dude, but because he will call a journalist a bitch for no reason other than "ololol random, it will make a buzz"
Sigmundberg
Reclu
Tings: 2510

Post by Sigmundberg »

Since we're talking about famous people, I'm surprised nobody mentioned Pewdiepie yet.

Even if, well, it's not really the same as Justin Beaver or Miley Cyrus.
ImageImage
Dernière édition par Sigmundberg le Mar Juin 06, 2006 6:66 pm, édité 0,666 fois.
>mfw I play Story Mode in Puyo Puyo~n/Hard Mode in Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object
Thebananacrafter!
Robot Ninja

Oh god Pewdiepie!
All he does these days are shitty games on gamejolt or Flash games Also makes some weird ass shit in photoshop
And he does it for the money With 9 billion views More than the damned population

And scott cawthon but ill talk about him when i get time
Sigmundberg
Reclu
Tings: 2510

Post by Sigmundberg »

Thebananacrafter! wrote:Oh god Pewdiepie!
All he does these days are shitty games on gamejolt or Flash games Also makes some weird ass shit in photoshop
And he does it for the money With 9 billion views More than the damned population
Well, the "weird photoshop" part is actually pretty good and funny sometimes, but sadly this is the only good thing left. Pewdiepie's other videos just became even more stupid than before and boring as shit. He keeps making the same jokes over and over again, and while he tries to hide it with half-assed sarcasm, this guy clearly loves himself.

And his fanbase is no better : mostly a bunch of butthurt and brainwashed little shits, like it's always been, actually.

Like a true wise man once said, Pewdiepie's videos are just centered around "quantity over quality".
ImageImage
Dernière édition par Sigmundberg le Mar Juin 06, 2006 6:66 pm, édité 0,666 fois.
>mfw I play Story Mode in Puyo Puyo~n/Hard Mode in Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Sigmundberg wrote:Since we're talking about famous people, I'm surprised nobody mentioned Pewdiepie yet.
Meh, I honestly don't find PDP that bad. I don't really watch his videos but I never understood the disliking towards him.
If we're on the note of e-celebs, I really can't stand Egoraptor too much as of lately honestly.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Pirez
Globox

Post by Pirez »

Rayfist wrote:I really can't stand Egoraptor too much as of lately honestly.
Lately? You've been critisizing him in the Game Grumps topic already three months ago (though it is justified)
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

True. Though a mid-month-ish I sort of kind of laid down on him a bit but he always goes into full dick mode towards his fans and criticizes other's opinions. It annoys the hell out of me that people look up to him personally.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Thebananacrafter!
Robot Ninja

Ok like i said I would make one about Scott Cawthon Well here We go!
This guy Rushes out these games that everyone has Heard of... And are so damn tired of it. This guy made Five Nights at Freddy's out of nowhere and then Markiplier played it. Lots of people thought it was "Spooky as shit" So they played it. Then he was Going to make A sequel that was supposed to be made THIS YEAR 2015 but changed the release date Then little kids came he made a 3rd game under a year etc etc And here he is now Making a fourth damned game and a damn movie
I bet this guy Is a billionare
Pirez
Globox

Post by Pirez »

I might as well add Christopher "How many supersonic races can I run before you realize I have PED instead of blood?" Froome.

I have to admit that right now, there are no proof whatsoever that Froome is drugged like a junkie, but then so was Lance Armstrong, Jan Ullrich and every other person who magically dominated the Tour de France ever. So yeah, Froome will always be guilty in my eyes, since 2013 and the climbing of the Mont Ventoux where he accelerated so hard I honestly believe the runners were descending (due to an awkward camera position) when in fact the hill was 21% at that particular point. Today he destroyed the Tour de France (again) by using his favorite technique : make it look like he's in pain before putting the turbo 5km before the finish line and never looking back.

I have to come to terms that I'll never see a french cyclist winning the Tour de France in my lifetime but come on. Didn't we learn anything from the Armstrong, Festina, Pantani, Ullrich, Landis and Contador affairs? Even Nibali's run last year seems way too perfect, but you could argue that he faced nobody and that he runs for Astana, a team lead by Vinokourov, former cyclist busted at least five times for PEDs.

I'm becoming very cynical about the Tour de France. And I'm not sure I like it.