Off Topic

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

ikke471
Antitoon
Posts: 7077
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Contact:
Tings: 0

Re: Off Topic

Post by ikke471 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:42 pm

do you guys know if i have fraps and skype open (and call another account of me on another computer) fraps will record the things i'm saying in skype?
Image

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Off Topic

Post by spiraldoor » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:32 pm

I don’t quite see how the prospect of a sub-atomic particle that can travel faster than light translates to magical dimension-hopping time travel.

Rsandee
Oumbr
Posts: 5679
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: Nice try, FBI
Tings: 59460

Re: Off Topic

Post by Rsandee » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:55 pm

spiraldoor wrote:I don’t quite see how the prospect of a sub-atomic particle that can travel faster than light translates to magical dimension-hopping time travel.
Because Einstein concluded that if something could travel faster than light, time travel would be possible.
Like if you're in space, you constantly need to adjust your time to that of Earth's.
So no, this doesn't mean we'll have a Back to the Future type time machine in 50 years.

ikke471
Antitoon
Posts: 7077
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Contact:
Tings: 0

Re: Off Topic

Post by ikke471 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Maybe we could speed time up in the future
the Nintendo 4ds is closer than you would think it is XD
Image

Rsandee
Oumbr
Posts: 5679
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: Nice try, FBI
Tings: 59460

Re: Off Topic

Post by Rsandee » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 am

Can someone add transparency in this pic?
My photoshop trial is over, so I can't do this myself.
Godot.png
Godot.png (34.63 KiB) Viewed 687 times

Keane
Globox
Posts: 15054
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am
Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0cUxXDLdk
Tings: 145022

Re: Off Topic

Post by Keane » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:16 pm

ikke471 wrote:Maybe we could speed time up in the future
the Nintendo 4ds is closer than you would think it is XD
4DS? I'm already playing the Nintendo 5DSi XXL.
Burgers float into my room...
Image
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Lianna
Carmen
Posts: 3281
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:05 pm
Tings: 38855

Re: Off Topic

Post by Lianna » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:30 pm

5D is a part from the logo of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D... also there's know to about boars argument in October?

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Off Topic

Post by spiraldoor » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Rsandee wrote:Because Einstein concluded that if something could travel faster than light, time travel would be possible.
Like if you're in space, you constantly need to adjust your time to that of Earth's.
So no, this doesn't mean we'll have a Back to the Future type time machine in 50 years.
I’m aware of the phenomenon of time dilation. I just don’t agree that FTL neutrinos = humans travelling through time and entering other universes.

ikke471
Antitoon
Posts: 7077
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Contact:
Tings: 0

Re: Off Topic

Post by ikke471 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:10 pm

spiraldoor wrote:
Rsandee wrote:Because Einstein concluded that if something could travel faster than light, time travel would be possible.
Like if you're in space, you constantly need to adjust your time to that of Earth's.
So no, this doesn't mean we'll have a Back to the Future type time machine in 50 years.
I’m aware of the phenomenon of time dilation. I just don’t agree that FTL neutrinos = humans travelling through time and entering other universes.
Maybe it Will be possible to speed time up a little (hopefully it won't give a paradox :fou:)
Image

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Off Topic

Post by spiraldoor » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:17 pm

You can do that already. All you have to do is travel fast enough.

Spanex
Électoon
Posts: 3464
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: THE ABYSS
Contact:
Tings: 0

Re: Off Topic

Post by Spanex » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:20 pm

...and not crash into anything.
Image

Rayman3DS
Garatta Ciatik
Posts: 1119
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 5:15 pm
Location: Land Of The Livid Dead (Denmark)
Contact:
Tings: 12320

Re: Off Topic

Post by Rayman3DS » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:59 pm

RayTunes wrote:
ikke471 wrote:Maybe we could speed time up in the future
the Nintendo 4ds is closer than you would think it is XD
4DS? I'm already playing the Nintendo 5DSi XXL.
You guys haven't seen my PS36! :hehe:
Image

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Off Topic

Post by Master » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Just found this, I laughed. Hard.
Image

Rayman3DS
Garatta Ciatik
Posts: 1119
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 5:15 pm
Location: Land Of The Livid Dead (Denmark)
Contact:
Tings: 12320

Re: Off Topic

Post by Rayman3DS » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Master4lyf1 wrote:Just found this, I laughed. Hard.
Lol :mryellow: :mryellow: :mryellow:
Image

Holy Crap
Jano
Posts: 15930
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:54 am
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Contact:
Tings: 80202

Re: Off Topic

Post by Holy Crap » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 am

Spanex wrote:...and not crash into anything.
Not hard, the universe is mostly empty space.
Image

Keane
Globox
Posts: 15054
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am
Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0cUxXDLdk
Tings: 145022

Re: Off Topic

Post by Keane » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:59 am

Rayman3DS wrote:
RayTunes wrote:
ikke471 wrote:Maybe we could speed time up in the future
the Nintendo 4ds is closer than you would think it is XD
4DS? I'm already playing the Nintendo 5DSi XXL.
You guys haven't seen my PS36! :hehe:
You must be an old school gamer, playing an PS36 and having ''3DS'' in your username. My Nintendo WiiUi 5 25D HDDD XXXL Plasma Ultimate 2030 Platinum Super Edition is much cooler than all of your little consoles!
Burgers float into my room...
Image
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

stan423321
Murfy
Posts: 7312
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Poland, of Union of Socialistic European Republics
Tings: 63250

Re: Off Topic

Post by stan423321 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Still it's nothing compared to my Metrows Wind PC, it even allows me to close apps by clicking a button with "X"!

Yes, Windows 8. Learn something from this post.

Master
Rayman Origins
Posts: 49982
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am
Location: Somewhere specific, I'd assume.
Tings: 404000

Re: Off Topic

Post by Master » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:54 pm

stan423321 wrote:Yes, Windows 8. Learn something from this post.
I knew already, in fact, I've used the developer preview, it's going to take some getting used to.
Image

Keane
Globox
Posts: 15054
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 am
Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0cUxXDLdk
Tings: 145022

Re: Off Topic

Post by Keane » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:10 am

Master4lyf1 wrote: I knew already, in fact, I've used the developer preview, it's going to take some getting used to.
Indeed. It looks awful.


yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just discovered a new Coldplay song & the fact Johnny English 2 is coming next month! :D
Burgers float into my room...
Image
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

iambored2006
Chiottes
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:39 pm
Location: Terra Santa
Tings: 0

Re: Off Topic

Post by iambored2006 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:36 am

RayTunes wrote:I just discovered a new Coldplay song & the fact Johnny English 2 is coming next month! :D
Oh, you didn't know? I've been waiting for it for months. Years if you count the time I didn't know there was ever gonna be a sequel.

Post Reply