Moderator: English moderators

#Rubber mark#
Bétilla
Tings: 82941

We wuz kingz

Post by #Rubber mark# »

WE WUZ KINGZ
WE WUZ KINGZ
Discuss Afrocentrism and the Black Egyptian hypothesis.
futuredetroit.jpg

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché
Tings: -5

Re: We wuz kingz

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Such as this?
1eptwf24.jpg
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

#Rubber mark#
Bétilla

Post by #Rubber mark# »

Indeed. What you have posted here is an authentic photograph of the Great Pyramid of Giza in 420 BC (Black Egyption Pharaoh Wewuz is the true inventor of photography and came up with the technique around 10,000 BC).

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

I don't understand why people aren't getting that, despite the fact their penises were large enough to function as a pinhole camera.

According to my own research (I couldn't get any Egyggers from science so I had to bag me one my own) they let the light in through their dickhole and it imprinted on their bladders. Photographers were often the largest beefiest slaves as they were disposable (you need to get the photos after) and could allow for the highest exposure and focal length.

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché

Right, it was time to bump this thread considering the common ones people post in start to lack of a such level of quality.
#Rubber mark# wrote:Indeed. What you have posted here is an authentic photograph of the Great Pyramid of Giza in 420 BC (Black Egyption Pharaoh Wewuz is the true inventor of photography and came up with the technique around 10,000 BC).
This is a very interesting fact you're telling me but I'd like to push this discussion further now as a long backstory stands behind it. Today only a few remnants of the pyramid are left on the place so I think it was a flying pyramid prototype. At the time the picture was taken only mini-afro-flying-pyramidovnis could fly without leaving any traces of their itinerary as shown in the photography. Those pyramids can be recognized easily because of their little size. Only the highest ranking Afro-Egyptians had the right to drive those vehicles while cars (invented around 50BC) were reserved for military purposes which resulted in the rebellion of 750BC that caused one of the greatest genocide ever being in their backstory. To quote the middle class and working people:
The rebellion of 750BC by the middle class and working people.
The rebellion of 750BC by the middle class and working people.
This literally translates to ''We have been treated as slaves for too long. They were forcing us to build their flying pyramids, but as Afro-Egyptians we got the right to drive them too! It's now time for the rebellion.'' With the genocide going on, the rate of people dying in a month increased of 18950 rather than 3450 in normal times. The war lasted until 900BC, the final record of deaths was of 268.800. Their ministers' words, after 150BC of absence driving their mini-afro-flying-pyramidovnis without realizing a genocide was even going on were:
The apology of the ministers at 900BC.
The apology of the ministers at 900BC.
This translates to ''Excuse us, we were very busy and couldn't react to the situation until today. The Great Pyramid of Giza was a prototype of a giant flying pyramid meant to be driven by all of you. We'll review it soon and if it flies as good as we planned it to be, you'll all be allowed to pilote it. Thank you for your patience.'' Obviously, the people were all happy to hear this and the genocide literally stopped a week after as their partying local customs can sometimes be pretty violent.

50BC later, the Great pyramid of Giza is ready for a first fly, and is succesfull as expected by the best Afro-Egyptians scientists. A photography of the pyramid is taken before its fly to commemorate the event. The three full KFC moons are visible in the picture. It's very rare this happens and that is a sign of luck!
The Great Pyramid of Giza ready to start flying.
The Great Pyramid of Giza ready to start flying.
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Steo
Globox Origins
Tings: 191972

Post by Steo »

After the miracle of the 3 KFC moons, they decided to build a new church. This Church was known as "Kentucky Fried Church".
Facts-about-Ancient-Egypt-10.png
GLOBOX MOMENT!
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché

Yes, but it got destroyed 10BC later due to law enforcement; the church couldn't fly which was breaking the We Wuz regional law (Article 4(20) of Regional Law No 670/93).

The law clearly says:
Even if the monuments are of unrivalled beauty, they will be destroyed and their owners stoned to death if they can't fly.
We Wuz CHUKWUEMEKA disappeared soon after and was most likely stoned to death. We Wuz DUBAKU claimed he still was alive and spent many BC searching for him without any success.

Anyway, what do you guys think about the We Wuz radio?
ImageImage

#Rubber mark#
Bétilla

Post by #Rubber mark# »

I always knew Gayniggers from Outer Space was a true story.
GNFOS_poster.jpg

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché

I was certain somebody could hear you say nigger in space.
they can hear you say nigger in space.jpg
ImageImage

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 561454

Post by Hunchman801 »

Another troll topic down.