Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

FETISH!

Post by Shawn »

Do you have a fetish?
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Serza5
Bad Rayman
Tings: 486315

Re: FETISH!

Post by Serza5 »

What's a fetish? :?:
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Xenon
Reflux
Tings: 100425

Post by Xenon »

I don't really have one. I have many smaller hobbies and habits, but I wouldn't consider myself steered by anything in particular.
How about you, Shawn?
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

OK, I'll say one of them, but remember: No discrimination.

I like it when a women wears leather shoes. (I'm not weird, I just think it's cute.)
Xenon
Reflux

Post by Xenon »

I dislike it when women wear leather clothes.
It makes them look like homosexual motorbike riders, in my humble opinion!
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

I like it when a women has a cute, somewhat squeaky voice. Like, not too much squeakyness, just a little.
Xenon
Reflux

Post by Xenon »

Hmm, don't know where I stand on that one. I don't really like women with really low voices though.
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

I sometimes think it's cute when a women shrinks a little. I have problems.........
Cairnie
Bétilla
Tings: 81440

Post by Cairnie »

Yes. Several. But I'm not telling.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Yay! I'm not alone!
StaceyW wrote:Yes. Several. But I'm not telling.
Don't worry, I won't think any less of you if tell me.
Lijik
Antitoon

Post by Lijik »

Shawn wrote:I like it when a women has a cute, somewhat squeaky voice. Like, not too much squeakyness, just a little.
Same.
I also love it when a girl wears glasses, and I have a thing for curvy thighs.
Tobbe
Bad Rayman
Tings: 288691

Post by Tobbe »

Finally, an interresting topic.
Shawn wrote:Do you have a fetish?
I don't think attraction to big breats is classified as a fetish, so no.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Surgeon may think he is God, but God knows he is no surgeon
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Tobbe7 wrote:attraction to big breats
There's a name for that.

EDIT: Mammaphilia
Gamerking
Moine
Tings: 288

Post by Gamerking »

StaceyW wrote:Yes. Several. But I'm not telling.
Imma take a wild guess and say bondage and face sitting

Matt
Hunchman801 wrote:Je dis aux hommes : violez les femmes. D’ailleurs, je viole la mienne tous les soirs
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

That's not a very nice thing to say. :o
El Dango
Clark
Tings: 105675

Post by El Dango »

Shawn wrote:I have problems.........
StaceyW wrote:Yes. Several.
:mwahaha:
God, i love when thigs like that happen! XD
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

Was Stacey saying that Shawn has several problems or that she has several fetishes?
El Dango
Clark
Tings: 105675

Post by El Dango »

Looks like number 1 to me. :lololol:
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
Xenon
Reflux

Post by Xenon »

El Dango wrote:
Shawn wrote:I have problems.........
StaceyW wrote:Yes. Several.
:mwahaha:
God, i love when thigs like that happen! XD
It isn't even slightly funny when you combine two quotes that have nothing to do with each other...