Women are objects

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Eparcyl
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Women are objects

Post by Eparcyl »

In this topic we'll talk about the inferior sex, oops sorry we'll talk about our favorite object and it's the woman.

But recently those objects refuse to stay silent and accept their fate as objects for men's pleasure and there is a very useful booklet where you can train her so she will accept her condition as normal woman. I am not sure if we can still contact the editors. I would be a shame if it would not be available anymore :?

ImageImage
HONK HONK: https://youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk
Record Day ~ 2015: 267 posts, 20th/ 2016: 429 posts, 13th/ 2018: 450 posts, 8th

Raymanarenaps2
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2975

Re: Women are objects

Post by Raymanarenaps2 »

I feel as if this treatment of women has actually reduced these days. Of course you are still going see things that treat women as such but there is also media that treat guys as objects. If you just avoid it it actually isn't as frequent as the internet would have you believe.

Eparcyl
Antitoon

Post by Eparcyl »

Women are objects you can't deny it! It's written in The Bible that women must submit to their husband's authority so it can't be questionned.
ImageImage

Raymanarenaps2
Premier Grand Mini

Post by Raymanarenaps2 »

If that is what you believe. The media would try to make anyone believe anything to start bad press on anything. In my area woman are treated very fairly and the only time I ever see woman treated as objects is on the media. Not saying it can't happen but it isn't as bad as it use to be.

Eparcyl
Antitoon

Post by Eparcyl »

Raymanarenaps2 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:48 pm
If that is what you believe. The media would try to make anyone believe anything to start bad press on anything. In my area woman are treated very fairly and the only time I ever see woman treated as objects is on the media. Not saying it can't happen but it isn't as bad as it use to be.
You sound like a cuck and I don't think people care about an object's condition. The only condition required is that the woman isn't broke and she can still make good meals, execute the chores and bring beer to their husband who worked hard the whole day.
An object does not have the right to talk it must only execute the actions when it's master wants them to be executed.
ImageImage

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché
Tings: -5

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

Who do you think is responsible for women mistreatments, Raymanarenaps2?
Rick Ross.
Rick Ross.
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Raymanarenaps2
Premier Grand Mini

Post by Raymanarenaps2 »

Again, what you are saying is in the media (as in news, videos, games, books, comics and sound.) At one time woman use to be treated like that though, then the world made progress and now a days you have woman doing great things, being creative and doing things that they were told they can't do in the past by choice not by command. So it isnt as bad as it use to be as I said. These days Woman have choices and freedoms just like men. The woman who represent them selves as tools do it on their own choice.

Raymanarenaps2
Premier Grand Mini

Post by Raymanarenaps2 »

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:02 pm
Who do you think is responsible for women mistreatments, Raymanarenaps2?

rick ross.jpg
If a woman is mistreated it usually would depend where they live. If they live in a free location in the globe usually if they get mistreated it is because of how they dress amd act. If you dress like a tool and talk to men like a tool they are going to reply back to you as if you were a tool. But if you just live a normal life style then it likely wont happen to you.

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché

Please refrain from double posting or I will have to report you to a member of staff. :tssk:
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Eparcyl
Antitoon

Post by Eparcyl »

Women are only able to offer sex now to their masters because their quality became worse as time goes on. They can't even cook anymore and they order pizza. They are also sex objects that's why arabs loves to own them as slaves mate.
ImageImage

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché

Freedom is just an illusion and today, women still are the objects they have always been. :chinois:
ImageImage

Raymanarenaps2
Premier Grand Mini

Post by Raymanarenaps2 »

They are not objects unless you watch the media often. In reality woman have produced great things in the past few years that have nothing to do with being a tool. When they represent themselves as an object it is a choice 9 times out of 10, most of the time.

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché

You're right, they produced food for us men which was not bad at all. :up:
ImageImage

Eparcyl
Antitoon

Post by Eparcyl »

It's not a choice to look like an object it's their natural condition they have weaker bodies so they must submit to men.
ImageImage

Raymanarenaps2
Premier Grand Mini

Post by Raymanarenaps2 »

What's wrong with food? That's something they do well at. Also alot of woman produce art, digital art and animations.
And it is a choice. Wear decent cloths and this won't be a problem for any woman's case unless you live in certain countries then that's different but if you live in the main leading countries then really, you just have to wear decent cloths then men won't treat you as an object.

Eparcyl
Antitoon

Post by Eparcyl »

We said nothing wrong about food and you try to escape Harpic's answer by overreacting like a SJW.
ImageImage

Raymanarenaps2
Premier Grand Mini

Post by Raymanarenaps2 »

I was pretty calm, it was just a general question.

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché

Raymanarenaps2 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:38 pm
What's wrong with food? That's something they do well at. Also alot of woman produce art, digital art and animations.
And it is a choice. Wear decent cloths and this won't be a problem for any woman's case unless you live in certain countries then that's different but if you live in the main leading countries then really, you just have to wear decent cloths then men won't treat you as an object.
If the men you refer to tried hard to become women that's not important if they give them respect! :idea:

Food is very good, that's why I said all women can do isn't bad at all. :wink:
ImageImage

Eparcyl
Antitoon

Post by Eparcyl »

Harpic fraîcheur wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:44 pm
Raymanarenaps2 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:38 pm
If the men you refer to tried hard to become women that's not important if they give them respect! :idea:
By the way men who cut their penis to become a woman are Untermensch.
ImageImage

#Rubber mark#
Bétilla
Tings: 82271

Post by #Rubber mark# »

If I were a woman I would know my place and behave like the objects they are; animate objects, but objects nonetheless.

Don't get me wrong though, I would never hurt a woman. I'm certainly not dumb enough to damage my own property!
Image Image