Women are objects

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Eparcyl
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Re: Women are objects

Post by Eparcyl »

In case of cooking dysfunction, the woman should buy at least beers like this nice advertising advises so her husband could be merciful or he could punish the dysfunctional product.

ImageImage
HONK HONK: https://youtu.be/Z4OhbzSFpnk
Record Day ~ 2015: 267 posts, 20th/ 2016: 429 posts, 13th/ 2018: 450 posts, 8th

CoffeeNeko
Sandra Misu
Tings: 4096

Post by CoffeeNeko »

I think my Woman Mother Edition isn't working anymore, it's 7pm and diner still isn't ready.

Eparcyl
Antitoon

Post by Eparcyl »

Tell your dad or force it to work if it doesn't want threat it with a painful punition!

I found a relevant picture about women and some of their functions , how to keep it in a good condition and obedient as well. I hope you will find it useful and if you still don't own your woman beware or you'll become gay.

ImageImage

Harpic fraîcheur
Fauché
Tings: -5

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

CoffeeNeko wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:15 pm
I think my Woman Mother Edition isn't working anymore, it's 7pm and diner still isn't ready.
Mother editions always attempt to seize power over their offspring and the man, but my father never let that happen like any real man would. It was always beaten up if supper wasn't ready when time comes or when it wasn't cleaning, to give you an idea of just how a respectable man he is. If men fail to educate their women it's completely normal they become defective and start running nude in the streets, but of course a few pussies leave women think they are humans and not objects is why they turn in such abominations. Obviously when police will take over it will be once again criticized by all for violence in an area of peace.
the feminists.jpg
Wantonly beating up these objects is the only way to avoid situations like these.
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! 8)
ImageImage
boomboleros7 wrote:Harpic est imbattable. Harpic est légendaire. Harpic est divin.
Sanhedrin wrote:“Il est autorisé d’avoir des rapports sexuels avec une fille de trois ans et un jour »

Eparcyl
Antitoon

Post by Eparcyl »

Arabs know how to keep their women in function because whiplashes, stoning, beatings are really effective and it makes it work, do the chores and the food correctly plus they obey to all of their orders which is great. They keep their lands safe from an uprising against our great world order and from objects' supremacy.
ImageImage

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 559859

Post by Hunchman801 »

All right guys, enough with the shitposting. I'm not against a bit of second degree and black humor but all you've been posting lately is trolling. Start posting in real conversations and maybe we'll reopen this one.