Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Re: How active are you?

Post by Shawn »

The You Game topic is also very active. :hehe:
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

Xenon
André
Tings: 94475

Post by Xenon »

I thought TYG would be the largest topic after record day, but thanks to the Frenchies, it never happened =(

Holy Crap
Jano
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Tings: 80202

Post by Holy Crap »

That's what I thought too. Damn Frenchies. :pascontent:

Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

We should have war with them! We'll win for sure!! :hinhinhin:
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

Tobbe
Bad Rayman
Tings: 288691

Post by Tobbe »

Farnce pisses on US any day ffs! :pascontent:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Surgeon may think he is God, but God knows he is no surgeon

Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Yeah, keep telling your self that. :roll:

Tobbe
Bad Rayman

Post by Tobbe »

Farnce would ally themself with Russia & China & shit on u yanks easly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Sure, that would be scary. A bunch of bamboo guns and pogo-sticks. Your arsenal is very intimidating.

Xenon
André

Post by Xenon »

We seem to have moved swiftly from forum nationalities to Olympic countries :oops2:

Tobbe
Bad Rayman

Post by Tobbe »

Mr. Dark wrote:Sure, that would be scary. A bunch of bamboo guns and pogo-sticks. Your arsenal is very intimidating.
never underestimate your enemy, u boon. Remember what happened in Vietnam, when your government wasted the lives of thousands of young soldiers. China is the world's fastest growing economy, in a few years time they'll be as powerful as the US. It's about time someone knocked the stars and stripes off their fucking perch.

Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Heh, we'll see when the time comes.
Last edited by Shawn on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tobbe
Bad Rayman

Post by Tobbe »

yeah let's

Holy Crap
Jano
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Tings: 80202

Post by Holy Crap »

Well, Dark seems to be proving the point that most Americans are too patriotic for their own good.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 557247

Post by Hunchman801 »

Anyway, I would never ally myself with China :tssk:

Indy
Bégoniax
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 6345

Post by Indy »

I post/reply to topics that has something interesting. And what I have to say. But yes, I am active to reach a goal of 9000 Tings.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity

Rulez
Robot
Tings: 2285

Post by Rulez »

Well, bumping old topics ain't all that good unless you have something worthwile to say, but eh.

saerleiya
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5782

Post by saerleiya »

I'm trying to stay active. At least I'm near to reach 1000 comments :P
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404000

Post by Master »

Well, since this topic does seem to be rather interesting, why not revive it?
At the moment, my average post per day count is at 8.63, and my posts count as 0.6% of all posts made on the forum.
So I'd say moderately active, in terms of posts, though I do visit this site often.

Shrooblord
Froutch
Tings: 64535

Post by Shrooblord »

[[COMMENCE DEBRIEFING]]
[[WORKING...]]
[[DATA ROLLOUT]]
Total posts:
(4.94 posts per day / 0.58% of all posts)
Most active forum:
Rayman
(1742 Posts / 41.35% of your posts)
Most active topic:
Rayman: Revenge of the Dark [STRESSTEST DOWNLOAD]
(365 Posts / 8.66% of your posts)
[[WORKING...]]
[[DONE]]
[[DEBRIEFING COMPLETE]]

I own six of every onethousand posts here! :O
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

Xenon
André

Post by Xenon »

My post-per-day average seems to have nearly halved in four years.