What games are you currently playing?

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by Keane »

Heroes of Might & Magic 3 is one of the best games ever made.. That is a fact. Anyone who has not played it is missing out.
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
DandyGuy
Ptizêtre Ermite
Tings: 1772

Post by DandyGuy »

sonic heroes :proud:
Wiiola
Homme de Pierre
Tings: 2115

Post by Wiiola »

RayFan9876 wrote:Ahah, yes. It was quite misleading. I hope so much that there can be a workaround made for the minimizing issue. Maybe launching it through some external programme? Maybe coding a different executable?
I'm sorry for not making it clear enough, then. I pasted what I had written in the previous [in relation to this one] post, so that there wouldn't be any confusion later.
But yes, I think a different executable would be a good idea.
Now that I think about it, I haven't tried mixing the two executables yet (file structure is similar in both games). Unfortunately, I have way too many doubts it would work. Without at least editing that one from "Donald Duck(...)" before swapping and/or changing filenames in R2TGE folder(s), there would be no way for this to function properly even in theory.

Speaking of R2TGE, do you remember somebody posting raw files for the iPhone version of it? I noticed there's a .xls file telling about progress of creating jingles and BGM, an error log for not loaded sounds (in WAV format!), a scr_log file... I guess developers of that version were too lazy to remove those files. They weren't telling too much about development of this game but still.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

that3Dguy wrote:sonic heroes :proud:
Something about Heroes I didn't very much like, there were some very beautifully designed levels though the gameplay kind of bored me.
Sonic Adventure 2 and 1 were much better. :mryellow:
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Skaarj
Carnivora
Tings: 14080

Post by Skaarj »

RayTunes wrote:Heroes of Might & Magic 3 is one of the best games ever made.. That is a fact. Anyone who has not played it is missing out.
you actually know i was mentioning evil twin on that recomendention (and yes i cant deny hom&m 3 is one of the best games ever)
Bzzit
El Stomacho
Tings: 24529

Post by Bzzit »

Rayfist wrote:
Something about Heroes I didn't very much like, there were some very beautifully designed levels though the gameplay kind of bored me.
I played adventure 2 for the Chao garden, i basically used the story mode as a means to get upgrades for my Chaos :P ( thought the story was quite laughable in all honesty)
Rayman is the best man
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

Bzzit wrote:
Rayfist wrote:
I played adventure 2 for the Chao garden, i basically used the story mode as a means to get upgrades for my Chaos :P ( thought the story was quite laughable in all honesty)
Adventure 2 was one of my favorite sonic games, and not just for the gardens, I have the original dreamcast one, the game had an AWESOME soundtrack, and I'm sure people who did the chao gardens are aware of the infinite animal glitch. (Sonic CD would be my #1 favorite if anything)
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
DandyGuy
Ptizêtre Ermite
Tings: 1772

Post by DandyGuy »

Rayfist wrote:
Yeah its kinda played out just like the rest of the series from 2006 - now :tssk:
Ryouhiko_Ankuu
Mouru
Tings: 3710

Post by Ryouhiko_Ankuu »

Let me tell you about... Morrowind!
Gosh, why is this RPG so addictive? I need to delete it to finish my art-trade before.
Minisay trash~ <3
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

I've been playing Worms Reloaded. It is missing to unlock 3 achievements but these depend now of random adversaries I play online.

I should start Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. I bought the game for almost two years and I didn't play it enough time yet.

I've been continuing Super Mario Sunshine, finally I collected all the Blue Coins. I have 92 Shine Sprites so far, I wonder what I need to do to get all the 120. Secret shines? 100 coin Shines?
Yoshidude99
Moussu
Tings: 1075

Post by Yoshidude99 »

Haruka wrote:
RayTunes wrote: - Inivisble bombs
- Rain glitching in the Iron Mountains
- No music.
Thanks for reminding those stuff, it is more messed up stuff I couldn't remind.

Concerning the level name, have you tried to press the B button? Something good will happen. ;)

@Yoshidude

Rayman 3D isn't as bad as Rayman DS but as long as you buy Rayman 3D cheap, it is not a bad buying at all. I got mine days after the 3DS release for 18€, factory sealed.
£18 is cheap I guess. Most other 3DS games are about £30.
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

I didn't say in British Pounds, but in Euros.

18€ = 14.15£
Yoshidude99
Moussu

Post by Yoshidude99 »

Haruka wrote:I didn't say in British Pounds, but in Euros.

18€ = 14.15£
I'm british that's why. Also
Rayfist wrote:
Bzzit wrote:
Rayfist wrote:
Adventure 2 was one of my favorite sonic games, and not just for the gardens, I have the original dreamcast one, the game had an AWESOME soundtrack, and I'm sure people who did the chao gardens are aware of the infinite animal glitch. (Sonic CD would be my #1 favorite if anything)
Sonic CD is very overrated.
Mammothphant 2
Poilu
Tings: 2107

Post by Mammothphant 2 »

I have Sonic Heroes and Adventure DX. Ive been thinking to buy Generations but im not gonna, because its Steam necessary (also in CD). Im not buying anything from Steam.
Bzzit
El Stomacho

Post by Bzzit »

Rayfist wrote:
Bzzit wrote:
Rayfist wrote:
i can agree with you on he soundtrack, when city escape plays in your head it never ends!! The gameplay in the story was fun, it was the actual storyline I found overly cheesy though I would love to see an adventure 3.. imagine the online possibilities with the chaos :fou:
Rayman is the best man
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

The thing about Sonic Adventure 2 was the Tails and Eggman themed levels kind of killed it for me, if EVERY level in the game were action themed stages (Sonic and Shadow) it could have been awesome.

CD was a bit overrated, though it was quite possibly the best game on the Sega CD, and to me it seems like classic sonic (which I also like a lot) but multiplied by a lot. Just my opinion. :P
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
El Dango
Aline Louïa
Tings: 105675

Post by El Dango »

Downloaded the demo for the newest Mortal Kombat, and I'm really digging it so far. I've been looking for some different, non-Tekken fighting games to play in order to become more familiar with the genre. I've tried the demo for Skullgirls but unfortunately I have problems getting into that because of how convoluted the mechanics are, and the number of buttons that all have similar functions. I guess that game is made for hardcore Street Fighter-type fighting fans. This, however, is really easy to learn, and I might buy the full thing at some point. :)
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
Yoshidude99
Moussu

Post by Yoshidude99 »

I completed Rayman Origins!
ikke471
Antitoon
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Tings: 0

Post by ikke471 »

getting back to TF2 for some pre-MvM action
Bzzit
El Stomacho

Post by Bzzit »

Playing KH 3D, Silent hill 2 and Maximo, Spiral if you read this Maximo is a good game to check out since your a fan of MediEvil :hehe:
Rayman is the best man