What games are you currently playing?

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

OCG
Roméo Patti
Tings: 9820

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by OCG »

I knew Clan Wars would not be best Worms ever like Team 17 said it will. At least people who pre-ordered Clan Wars got Revolution copy.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Cairnie wrote:I hope it's not as bad as *some* (lookinatyougamespot) are making it out to be. :shock:
Gamespot can go fuck themselves, I watched that review, absolutely awful. The guy in the review COMPLAINED that the game was too hard and too challenging.
"UGH THIS IS TOO HARD, WE DUNT LIKE DIS SHIT, GIVE US CALL OF DOOTY." I find it hilarious how they complain about the lack of checkpoints, while I can see it as a problem, this is a remake of an OLD nes game, and they call Capcom 'stuck in the past' for it, what a ridiculous review...

Don't listen to them, Ducktales Remastered was good, but I like the NES ones more, I still had a fun time with Remastered!
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

It is more then obvious that Ducktales Remasterd it better then any CoD game ever made.

Off Topic:
I would so like to get this on 3DS. Curse Region Lock :x

EDIT:
It seems someone is hacking and trying multi Region on 3DS :D
Please let it be true
Last edited by OCG on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Keane
Globox
Tings: 145022

Post by Keane »

cod is super bad :!: :!: :!: :!:
Burgers float into my room...
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

ikke471
Antitoon
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...
Tings: 0

Post by ikke471 »

playing Ducktales remastered and the rayman legends demo atm.. loving 'em! (and I'm playing awesomenauts.. as allways )

Zikken
Aglagl
Tings: 45345

Post by Zikken »

Playing Primal Carnage because I haven't in a whole month, still sucking on the human team, blah.

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Recently tried BattleBlock Theater. I love it!

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

TF2, Rayman Legends Demo and I gotta record new Rayman 1 part too.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

abhinav
Henchman 1000
Tings: 8067

Post by abhinav »

Playing more Jak 3 and started playing Sonic Adventure DX after a really long time. :) Am so used to the PS2 and GC controller's analog sensitivity that while playing on my Logitech F510 on PC, the sensitivity feels strange - less sensitive actually. Is there anyway to modify it using some software?
Current gaming platforms: PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PSP, DS, GBA and PC

rawr
Lividstone
Tings: 150

Post by rawr »

I am going to play pikmin 3, I've been looking it up so that I know what to expect. I will be recording this as well. Super excited!

Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

Rayfist wrote:
Cairnie wrote:I hope it's not as bad as *some* (lookinatyougamespot) are making it out to be. :shock:
Gamespot can go fuck themselves, I watched that review, absolutely awful. The guy in the review COMPLAINED that the game was too hard and too challenging.
"UGH THIS IS TOO HARD, WE DUNT LIKE DIS SHIT, GIVE US CALL OF DOOTY." I find it hilarious how they complain about the lack of checkpoints, while I can see it as a problem, this is a remake of an OLD nes game, and they call Capcom 'stuck in the past' for it, what a ridiculous review...

Don't listen to them, Ducktales Remastered was good, but I like the NES ones more, I still had a fun time with Remastered!
For some reason I stopped checking reviews at Gamespot for years, since they lost credibility for me. Even with games like Croc: Legend of the Gobbos, Croc 2, Rayman Arena, and others, the reviews were totally unfair and bullshit if I am allowed to say too. I check now IGN and other stuff at Metacritic.

I finished (normally) Luigi's Mansion 2 and I liked a lot. I think the sequel beats the original GC game for a minor difference, but it was an enjoyable game in its whole. I think the humour worked quite well in it. I only think the online mode is disappointing and could have been much better or not existing at all. I'm not sure if I'm bothering to collect all the jewels, Boos and improving the level scores though.

DesLife
Barbe Tranchante
Tings: 186263

Post by DesLife »

Why do you even bother browsing such sites ?

Finished Dr Ned's DLC. Now for Knoxx !
When I'm done with all these DLCs... Breath of Death VII I guess.

Rulez
Robot
Tings: 2295

Post by Rulez »

Rayman Legends demo on PC... it's been a while since I played a game!

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Was playing some more Tekken... this time not in the arcades, but on my Wii-U, still a lot of fun even on the home consoles, but can't compare to the arcades :(
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

Dark Lum Lord
Pâquerette
Tings: 12670

Post by Dark Lum Lord »

Adsolution wrote:Dark Lum Lord, have you fallen prey once again to missing a certain spawn of reference?
I'm quite slow fucktarded, if that wasn't already obvious.

Bradandez
Globox

Post by Bradandez »

Just recently played the Rayman Legends Demo for the Xbax 360. The controls were better than expected.

Dark Lum Lord
Pâquerette

Post by Dark Lum Lord »

Bradandez wrote:Just recently played the Rayman Legends Demo for the Xbax 360. The controls were better than expected.
I played the Wii U Legends demo not too long ago. I have to say that it was pretty good. I have to say that I'm not quite a fan of the direction the art went in Legends, as it just doesn't look right to me for some reason. I prefer the look Origins had.

Bradandez
Globox

Post by Bradandez »

I disagree, seeing as Legends and Origins art style is the same just that Legends has the Oil Painted look in which I say is better looking.

Dark Lum Lord
Pâquerette

Post by Dark Lum Lord »

Bradandez wrote:I disagree, seeing as Legends and Origins art style is the same just that Legends has the Oil Painted look in which I say is better looking.
I think it looks like a bit too much, but I guess it's just me. Both look good, but I just prefer Origins for some reason - Origins is easier on the eyes for me.

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

I like art in both games. Legends however looks better for my eyes.
Also, today I beat Kid Icarus Uprising finally.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image