Something Bothering you?/Daily Doldrums

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

The Jonster
Ly
Tings: 92405

Re: Something Bothering you?/Daily Doldrums

Post by The Jonster »

Yeah, when I saw you playing Rayman Revolution and Rayman 2 on stream you did great, so I know for a fact you don't suck. :up:

I wonder if there is something else that might be bugging you aside from "sucking at video games"?
Life happens. Just gotta roll with it!
Steo wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm
^ reminds me of mixing up directions and breaking the forum. :lol:
Elite Piranha
Murray
Tings: 20285

Post by Elite Piranha »

In some cases the only way to advance in a level is to don't play anything else but that specific game and you will eventually learn all the patterns you need to win (however not everyone has the time to do that). When I was a kid it took me a long time to finish The Longest Shorcut and after that I had a very hard time beating the final boss; Rayman M took me ages to complete (I think I started playing it when I was a kid, but I didn't complete the Bonus league until I was a teenager).
gamerz31w
Moustique
Tings: 920

Post by gamerz31w »

I heard covid-19/coronavirus vaccines might RFID biochips that will enslave us in the future. Like it might be something more than just new money currency.
PluMGMK
Estellia
Location: An tír ina labhraítear (beagán ar fad) an teanga ina bhfuil sé seo scríofa
Tings: 7325

Post by PluMGMK »

gamerz31w wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:21 am I heard covid-19/coronavirus vaccines might RFID biochips that will enslave us in the future. Like it might be something more than just new money currency.
:boon:
hoodlumsworld
Pizzicatta
Tings: 3900

Post by hoodlumsworld »

I can't sleep lately because of some stupid mice making noise in the attic!
Cairnie
Bétilla
Tings: 81440

Post by Cairnie »

Years ago in my old house we had a bit of a mouse problem and because of the dog (n.b. she killed one of these mice once!) we couldn't use poisons so we had ye olde wooden traps with some degree of success. Apparently either peanut butter or some other sticky candy like a snickers is best. My dad's got one of them rat cage traps as well that catches live ones and one day he caught a rat. Can't say my parents said anything about mice after I moved out.

Having a small terrier dog huff and puff at 2am because she could smell a mouse, and then seeing said mouse escape, is not fun.

Something bothering me lately: people kicking off because of being told to wear a mask in shops and public transport.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Steo
Rayman 3
Tings: 227415

Post by Steo »

All that bothered me is that my decent mouse just stopped working and I liked it. Now I have to use another, and I might refrain from buying the same one again in case it does the same thing.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687