Something Bothering you?/Daily Doldrums

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Re: Something Bothering you?/Daily Doldrums

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

Indy wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:34 am So, a month ago I learned what one of my other former friends had done. Warning: What you are about to read may be disturbing. I had the displeasure of meeting someone who would later become something THIS atrocious...

I met this person around 2014 on Tumblr when the Book of Life was trending, and it was all over the dang place. Sometime later, we added each other to Skype. But, as we had our first convo there, I noticed that the way she typed and acted seemed very familiar to me. But I shrugged it off as she couldn't be that one of the people who initiated dramas in the Rayman community. So, I didn't bother asking for more details. (Though, I wish I had) We suspiciously stopped talking in 2015, a year before I switched to Discord.

Meanwhile, she was doing questionable things behind my back. Mainly grooming minors.
I didn't know of this until one of my DA friends posted a status warning me and others about this person, urging us to block and report her.
And she did more than grooming minors. She'd also ask for private stuff in servers where underage members are present, demand nudes from minors she stalks/follows online, and pretends to be a lesbian to gain LGBT points.

But the worst thing she has ever done... was that she drove a young girl to commit suicide through sexting.
To my understanding, this poor gal was already going through some deep shit, and this pedophilac bitch was the last straw that broke the camel's back. So the poor thing ended it all. I can't believe that one of the chill but easily excitable people that I've met turned out to be a CRIMINAL SCUM. I nearly threw up when I looked at the evidences. Her family, and her councilor apparently, did not take serious action. In fact, the state where she lives in, protects sexual predators like her.

In short: I was friends with a pedophile who targeted minors and drove one to suicide. I'm still furious for what had happened. I'm so mad that I don't even want to make more new friends.
This sounds very awful. That must have really hurt you. It is things like this that makes me glad of the fact that I can be quite anti-social.
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

So I have a finger and a toe that have been partly numb for weeks. It might be from when both digits were pretty much squished by shoes and shopping bags and it seems neither heat or ice work on lifting it, so not even a hot bath was helping. But I guess it’s gradually coming back, just worried about making it worse from work.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

I got the same thing in my left little finger back in October. It resolved itself after a while (taking time off work helped), though I thought (and Dad agreed) that the root of the problem was probably actually my shoulder. Could that be the case for you?
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

All that's been bothering me is dermatitis that seems to have a habit of just coming back. Certain things are just persistent.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1365

Post by gamerz31w »

Fred Schreiber hid his Steam account. Tim Sweeney Epic Games CEO blocked me on Twitter since 27th October,Nate Ruegger blocked me also on Twitter since 31st October, Matthew King since April 2017.
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

PluMGMK wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:33 pm I got the same thing in my left little finger back in October. It resolved itself after a while (taking time off work helped), though I thought (and Dad agreed) that the root of the problem was probably actually my shoulder. Could that be the case for you?
That's a possibility, since I often have to reach up for things and only bother to use a kickstool when I really need to...thus my right shoulder especially gets pulled.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by gamerz31w »

China,North Korea,Iran are still violating human rights that are even affecting Buddhist monks in Tybet. In another of my Twitter account Tim Sweeney and Nate Ruegger didn't block me. However I was kick banned on Sonic retro discord server. Founder of Slipgate Ironworks Frederick Schreiber hid his steam account I mean his profile is private.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

I'm quite bothered by the result of our General Election. By all accounts, it's a decisive victory for Sinn Féin, the party that was (and still is) linked to the Provisional IRA. It's been coming down the track for years, but I still find it unsettling that we voted for an organization that was murdering so many people not so long ago.
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

Someone I've always gotten along well with is mad at me due to a misunderstanding regarding my poor choice of wording, it's given them the wrong idea. Betraying one's trust is something I never intend to do. I feel awful right now... :sad:

I feel pretty stupid too.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TheAlexinator
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by TheAlexinator »

Cut my hair last month after growing it out for nearly two years and regret it. Not sure if there is a point growing it back out at 22 because it might make finding a job difficult.
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by gamerz31w »

Coronavirus,chinese concentration/re-education camps(violation of human rights). Also for some unknown reasons Matthew King blocked me on Twitter.
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

Don't you love it when a teacher either loses or somehow forgets about an assignment that you worked on and submitted?

Because I don't. :|
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by gamerz31w »

It seems current president of China was brainwashed in chinese concentration camps.I didn't know this before.Also dictatorship of China and North Korea. Also in Poland chairman of current political party will insist to vote 10th May this year during Covid-19/coronavirus infection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMAt3BluAU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8tJqoxTJ_M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inebLA3HqPo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1yXTlvTB08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v2pKKena6I
Kira2233
Lums
Tings: 45

Post by Kira2233 »

R4Y_ANC3L wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:52 pm I was suffering from severe depression from yesterday to today. I want to shoot myself in the mouth with a revolver, seriously.. I don't understand how people could treat me unfairly like this.

During the time that my mother and I were getting ready to go to a nearby bank to give me a bank account even though I don't want one anymore she told me to open a gift that has money that is for me. I accidentally torn money when opening a gift since I thought it was gonna be in something while being in the gift wrap. I usually get money as a gift in envelopes and other things. My father and mother are here wondering how I ripped it and I tried to explain myself but they just interupted me on purpose and not let me say what I have to say. I don't understand how I am trying to be as honest as possible and they are gonna treat me like a child who is throwing a tantrum. I felt like anything I say will piss them off or they will think that I am coming up with an excuse. So all I did was put my hands up as a sign that I give up and I am finished with what is happening here. My father thinks that I am throwing an attitude even though there was nothing I could do. Because if I say something or do something, he will think the same thing. He even threatened to kick me out of the house even though I did nothing wrong. So I vowed from that time forth, I will NEVER say anything for the rest of the evening and just go sleep.

My mother will then give me a stupid statement saying "That's life, accept it!". They make me hate life even more. I would rather live a very short life than be treated like this in the future.
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I have recently been diagnosed with depression (frankly speaking, it is not so severe, so I was surprised). My doctor prescribed pills for me, but I really don't want to take chemical medications. I read the detailed info about them on Canadian pharmacy site (I always use this source for this purpose) and decided to try something else first. Maybe I'll start with cbd products. How do you deal with depression?
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I should quit on playing video games. I suck so bad at video games that I should just kill myself.

Like I come across this problem that I can't tell if the game, controls or anything about it messes with me or it is just me sucking in general. But then the thing that hurts is that it turns out that R4Y is just a person who can't even play games properly in general in the end.

To be honest, I am feeling quite depressed about playing video games now. This is no fun at all.

I am not talking about Rayman Redemption and it is not the reason why I am lead to this belief. This thought was actually in my head for a very long time by discovery after playing a few other games I always liked playing. I am talking about video games in general.

Like this is precisely why I will never complete Rayman 3. Because I just suck. It is not this thing where I realize that I am making a certain mistake which causes me to lose or get a "game over" or something to that effect and I try to correct them. I just suck at the game and I am just unable to do better no matter how many tries.

I used to be good at video games.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Really? I find that hard to believe. Surely one can't "just suck" at games, especially if one has been playing them from childhood (which I presume you have been?). You mention games you "always liked playing". What did you like about them? There must be something that drew you to them in the first place. What has changed now?

Do please try to think about my questions. I don't know, but maybe if you try to write down the details, you'll see you don't suck as much as you think, or maybe someone here can help with whatever problems you're having.

It mightn't hurt to take a break from games for an extended period, to clear your head, but don't give up altogether, and do please try not to get depressed about it.
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

There have been times for me too when I would get annoyed when I couldn't get things in a video game to work the way I wanted to. And usually i'd end up taking a break on playing them to clear my head and then later try again, so I agree with Plum, I think it would be better to just take a break from playing the games that are frustrating you rather than simply giving up on them entirely.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I'll keep your thoughts and suggestions in mind. Definitely.

I just find it disheartening seeing myself not even being able to maintain the skills in the way I have been playing before because I was just playing like garbage that night and I was never doing any better. I used to be so good at playing video games. I don't think this is rustiness.

I should explain this a bit better.

The Rayman 3 thing.

What happens is that I am not sure whether it is me being a very garbage player or the game doing things to mess with me (such as it throwing bad frame rate and whatnot). I blame it on the game but then later on as I keep failing, I can't tell if it is really the game messing with me or it is just me flumping things up like an idiot. Afterwards, I felt trying to blame the mess ups on the game is worthless because I believe it is not really doing anything at all and I think it is all just me sucking and then I am like "Alright, it is not the game, you just can't play video games to save your own life." What hurts is that I got this happening with almost every game I play now.

I am starting to find playing video games a bit hard to enjoy now. I will think about what you guys said. I appreciate you all trying to help me with whatever this is I am going through. This is so childish of me.
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

R4Y_ANC3L wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:38 pm I should explain this a bit better.

The Rayman 3 thing.
When it comes to Rayman 3, you should be just getting 60fps non stop, with no stuttering or anything. If it's actually lagging a lot to the stage where it's hard to even play, then there's no point blaming yourself.

Where are you failing exactly? Rayman 2 is technically more challenging than Rayman 3, and you seem to do fine with this.